Menopause

wishful

Hello to anyone who has reached menopause & is using the system. I just came across this "miracle" product and am wondering if it will work for me. I am 60 years old, 5 ft. 3 in., about 118 lbs. and am a very small saggy 34 A (if I jut my chest out). I tried bust enhancement pills which were a waste of money. Why am I just now wanting a bigger bust? Well, better late than never. Actually, I never knew there was anything you could do for enlargement except implants. Hope to hear from someone who will coax me into buying the system.

hz

I don't see menopause preventing noogleberry from working. Noogleberry works on the basis of tension-induced tissue growth, and I believe doctors use this to grow more than breasts. Tension-induced tissue growth occurs due to tissue being under pressure, and the tissue grows in the empty spots created to reduce this pressure. So this system doesn't rely on hormones, thus menopause or no menopause it will work the same. Of course in the case of breasts, I assume hormones do come into play, but this will regulate only how fast growth happens. HTH.

cleo

Hi wishful, haven't started the menopause yet but at 48 (ok 49 next month!! lol) I'm not far off. I've been noogling for nearly a year and have had 2" growth so far using NB and herbs so pretty pleased with the results. I started as a small 34B and am now a full 34B/small 34C. I wasn't optimistic at the start as all the information I read pointed to me probably being a slow responder, ie. age group, low body fat, fast metabolism, exercises a lot but I'm pretty pleased with the results so far and intend to carry on for another year at least just to see how far I can go with this. There are other members of the forum who are in their 40's or 50's who have had good results so its not just for the younger girls. As for value for money, you really can't beat the NB and if you're willing to put in the commitment I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

wannabecee

wishful- buy it!!! I'm in my late 40s and it's worked great. i've never had breasts before and am totally thrilled. It'll work for sure. if you ever were larger, either by being pregnant or heavier, you may have an easier time of it....

good luck with noogling. it's very addictive. You may find yourself wanting a D cup...haha. The biggest problem is explaining to friends how you've suddenly developed bigger breasts.... ??? ;) ;D

wishful

HELLO ALL, IT HAS BEEN 26 DAYS FOR ME ON THE NB PROGRAM. NO RESULTS SO FAR. :( I NG FOR 1.5 HRS A DAY. HAVE SWELLING AFTER THE SESSION BUT IT DEFLATES ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. BEEN HAVING DIFFICULTY KEEPING THE SUCTION. I USE OODLES OF VASELINE (ONLY THING THAT HALF WORKS). I ALSO STARTED TAKING BOUNTIFUL BREAST PILLS CAUSE I READ SOMEONE'S COMMENT IN A PAST THREAD. IT'S ONLY BEEN 9 DAYS FOR THE PILLS & NO RESULTS EITHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I'M DESPARATE & IMPATIENT. I'D LIKE TO TRY THE PM. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT ALONG W/ THE BOUNTIFUL BREAST OR SHOULD I WAIT TIL THEY'RE FINISHED? THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS.

wannabecee

Wishful - be patient. 26 days is not a long time. do you do i 1.5 hr session or do you break it in 2? that would be better to keep doing it more frequently. it'll keep the swelling longer.
i don't know about combining BB and PM - sounds like it may be a bit too much. But others who use either can chime in here.

I'm 49 and have gone from 36AA to a solid 36B since Sept last year. the growth, for me, happens in splurts. it seems like nothing is happening and then suddenly u see it. btw GABA is a good thing to try for us older nooglers.

best wishes,
wannabecee :)

Gaia2011

yes, be patient, give yourself 6 months and I am sure you will see some growth...

massage your breasts before you noogle, massage it with useful oils, like Flaxseed oil, olive, or evening primrose oil. It will increase the chance of longer swelling. Mine didnt swell for the first week. then eventually we will get there.. Have faith..

cheers

wishful

Thank you for all the words of encouragement. Since my last post I've just about conquered the suction problem. I found some spongy shelf liner. Glued it on & presto, the cups stay put & I have no more pain from them pushing on my ribs. I now noogle 3 times a day for about 1 hr. each session (it is addictive). I get tremendous swelling after the sessions but alas it still deflates. I'm still in the medium cups but just about fill them so I guess I'll be trying the large ones soon. Once again thanks to all.

cleo

Finding a suitable cushioning for the rims makes a big difference doesn't it!! It's good that you can noogle 3 times a day as this seems to speed up growth over time. Unfortunately I can only manage 1 2hr session a day but have still had 2.25" growth over the last year, slow but steady. Due to my age I expected that any growth would be slow so I'm not disappointed. I used the medium domes for a while and never really filled them before moving up to the large, I did this because I felt the mediums were just not wide enough for me and not enough of my breast was being sucked into the domes. The large can be quite tricky to use initially so make sure you are adept at using the mediums before moving up, but don't think you have to completely fill the mediums before doing so.

Best wishes. :)

itsjust4fun91

If you are already getting swelling, then you will definately see results before long, but it's a slow process. It took me almost a year to even reach a point of getting swelling, so you shouldn't feel discouraged. You're doing great. As for the BB, I'm a huge fan of them. I went from a 34A to a 34C in about 6 to 7 months on them. They also take time though. It usually takes about 6 to 8 weeks to have your first growth spurt on them and then it's about 1/2 an inch each month after that seems to be the average. Keep in mind though that for BB to work, you have to have a normal body temp. If you tend to fall below 98.2 then the odds of it working are slim, unless you can get your temp up.

Mel

wishful

HI MEL,
WELL, IT'S NOW BEEN 4 MO. OF NG. IN THE MEANTIME, I TRIED PM (PILLS & CREAM) WITHOUT SUCCESS. I STARTED TAKING SP ON THE RECCOMENDATION OF ANOTHER "OLDIE" & LOST ALL THE MEAGER GROWTH I HAD ATTAINED. I STOPPED THE SP & NOW I'M DOING A LIVER CLEANSE & WILL START BO. I CAN BE VERY PATIENT IF I CAN SEE SOME SMALL RESULTS BUT WHEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING (OR IF YOU LOSE EVERYTHING YOU'VE WORKED HARD FOR), IT CAN BE VERY DEPRESSING. I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT - CERTAINLY DO NEED IT NOW.
THANKS

jnorton22002

Hi Wishful,

I'm certainly not a pro here but my first comment is that, having been a male all my life, if I can grow boobage SO WILL YOU. We can't get depressed, because deep inside, I believe, this hampers our end result. Please remember one thing. As far as I'm concerned you ARE beautiful the way you are. All of you are. I DO understand the need for boobs believe me, but being WHO you are is soooooo very important. I'm behind you dear all the way. We all are. Be patient, and stay positive, always. Through the power of positive thinking and good old action, which you are doing, :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D you will get to your goal. Please don't give up. Mama and the others love you and are here to cheer you on dear Hugs and love Mama J

wishful

T H A N K Y O U Mama
I will forge ahead - with "friends" like you giving me encouragement & advice. I guess I had a bit of "PMS" & was feeling sorry for myself. Hugs back to you.

jnorton22002

Hi again Wish,

I hope you ALWAYS remember WHO you are first. It is ALL of US working together, that we can get things done. Your success is OUR joy. Your sadness is our sadness. I know you ARE on the right track now. GO GIRL. You deserve it. I'm behind you all the way Bravo Mama :-* :-* :-*