Microbreast's "C" Quest

Microbreast

Yea! Made it 2 whole weeks today. I noticed swelling only within the last 2 days. Each of the last two days, I pumped for 2 hours straight. Yesterday, it was pump 15 minutes, release to massage, pump 15, release. Today, I decided to pump and hold. It started with a comfortable feeling, which seemed to grow weaker feeling, so I pumped back to that same feeling. A little while later, it felt weaker? Again I pumped more? Either I have a small leak, or the vacuum is pulling more meat in there! Both days, I decided to try a measurement. I know, it's a false positive, but I wanted something to log.

Before 33 under, 35 bust
After. 33 under, 36 1/2 bust

I'm sure they will either shrivel up like like prunes, or go back to my normal measurements. I did drink a bunch of water before, and during, so maybe they won't shrivel to much!

I've got a scrape, bruise or something on my right outer boob, so she's gonna get a break for a week, while I attempt to gain some symmetry on her companion. I hope she doesn't get jealous of the one on one attention I'll give to miss left.

As of this point, I can't say I've gained any size worth noting, other than incredible swelling after pumping, but I plan on taking accurate measurements at the end of month 1 to see if there was any progress to report.

summer

I took BB for 2+ years and they only recommend 2 pills per day. They say any more & you might get a growth spurt and then it wont be effective any more. Getting your temp in the right range can be tricky depending on what else is going on. It was because of BB that I realized I had thyroid issues & ended up taking about 12 different supplements to try to raise my temp.

Microbreast

3 week update - well actually 2 wks doing both breasts and 1 doing just the left side only.

Not much to report, except that I'm getting great swelling after each Noogle session. I believe the left side did increase in size slightly, but the measurement doesn't show it. Been using the pump and hold for 1 hour minimum to 1 1/2 or 2 hours once a day.

I think I may need a new pump? My system is either sucking air from my boob, or its letting in air from one of the components. I suspect it's through the pump someplace. It's working for now, but I have to add a few more pumps now and then. It's just a thing!

Still looking forward to the day when the effects of swelling do not dissipate in just an hour! Permanent swelling would be be better than nice!

Before 33 under, 35 bust
Current - same.

HoneyBee

I'm with you...yes it will be nice when all the efforts pay off and the swelling becomes more permanent. Nice to hear the update.

As for the pump I don't know. Do you use any padding on the cups? I do and I have noticed that it will let in a little air sometimes.

Microbreast

No padding, just lots of lotion.

Last night was temporily awesome! After a 1 1/2 hour Noogle, I measured right after a quick massage... 2 inches of swelling! From 35 bust to 37 bust! Both boobs were much heavier and "perky". Went to sleep after and woke up back to normal again. :'(. So sad! At least there is hope!

Microbreast

4 week update.

This week, was the first week of pumping both sides since pumping just the left side a week ago. I believe the left side, maybe both might have gained a little. I have to figure out a better way to take pictures. The iPad I'm using takes horrible pictures and casts an orange glow over everything.

This week, still using medium cups, I'm able to pull the right breast 3/4 capacity, and the left 5/8 capacity of the domes. Plenty of room left before I need an upgrade.

I've been getting awesome swelling after each pump and hold of either 1 or 2 hours. I know that swelling may or may not mean growth, but if swelling does lead to growth, the feel, and looks of what may be possible, are reasons to keep pumping!

Before 33 under, 35 bust
Current ...probably the same

AliGee

Serenity~
Hi,
A great way to know whether your breasts have grown even a little bit is to a try on your bra and you should feel a bit more "fullness" or "tightness". I would always measure my chest and become really disappointed if the measures wouldn't increase in numbers.
I really recommend taking milk thistle in between if you are going to be taking supplements. I was on PM for almost a year and it made me lose a lot of hair, but luckily it has regrown after stopping it in summer of last year.
When noogling I recommend drinking tons and tons of water during pumping. You may or may not see significant results early on, but if you do this often enough you will have amazing swelling...believe me! I also recommend trying oil instead of lotion...for me I noticed noogleberry stays on tighter and it doesn't slip out as easily.
For you to swell 2 inches from a 35 to 37 that's amazing! That means your breasts are very much potential to be a permanent 37 inches one day! Best of wishes.

James

You need really good lighting for good pictures. Sound like you have the flash turned off, but better lighting is still preferred over depending on the flash.

Microbreast

Milkjugs, I was on PM for quite awhile, and I swear, it was causing my hair to thin out. Thinking it may have been the cause, I stopped taking PM about two months ago. I'm not sure yet if PM was the cause, but it seems less hair is falling out. Only time will tell.

I read out using oils, but haven't found the right one yet. I have Palmers cocoa butter oil, which is good, but chocolate is for eating, and not to have you smelling like it! I've read others using Olive oil, but have not tried this yet. I've been using St Ives, which does give your skin elasticity, and does work with NB, as long as you apply liberally. Too thin, and it gets absorbed, or evaporates...

James , I don't think this has a flash option, but I will experiment with lighting. My early attempts, I propped the iPad on the sink in the Bathroom with the timer on, and stood about 3 feet away. I have a portable work light that is plenty bright! I might try that next! 8)

Microbreast

Got a little swelling
Before crappy picture
And 4 weeks later crappy picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 32

James

Huge improvement in swelling and it's only been one month! May I suggest that you place the domes lower on your chest with the goal of getting your nipples centered.

Microbreast

James, Easier said than done. I've read a few posts on here about attempting to place the cups lower to attempt to develop more underboob. Heh heh, I start out centered, but as I pump, the cups start pulling in mass from the top and sides. I've switched over from a lotion, to Palmers cocoa butter oil, but it's definitely slicker, and harder to keep domes low. I've read somewhere, that perhaps no lubrication on the top might help center the domes. I'll keep messing with placement and see what happens.

Microbreast

5 week update

Hmm, just tried a measurement this morning before Noogling. Not sure, but could I have gained an inch?

I'll check again tomorrow to see if I may have mis-measured. I'll just say I didn't gain anything yet just to be honest.

Medium domes, still about an inch from filling them...hopefully soon!
2 hour session in morning, massaging every 30 min.

Before 33 under, 35 bust
After 33 under, possible 36 bust, otherwise still 35...

Microbreast

6 week update

A week later, and measuring different days, I have in fact grown an inch, from 35 bust to 36. Impossible as it seems.

This week, I'm trying to reposition the domes lower to try to establish some under-boob. I've had limited success and a lot of burping, by lubricating the bottom, and keeping the tops dry. If I had air locks, it might be easier to accomplish. By pinching one hose, and pump till one side is attached, and pinching that side and pump again, I succeeded in attaching the domes lower. The domes still want to gravitate upwards, so results are still elusive. It would be easier if I had 3 hands. One to hold each dome, and one to pump!

Medium domes, still about an inch from filling them...hopefully soon!
2 hour session in morning, massaging every 30 min.

Before 33 under, 35 bust
Current 33 under, 36 bust

Microbreast

3 month update

Been trying to place domes lower on chest as mentioned. I found that if I used no lubricant, the domes would temporarily stay where you put them, but once you move an arm, the domes start moving! On the left side, I placed the dome top, just above the nipple, and pumped. It really looked great at first, with a nice under bust in the dome, but once I moved, the top soon sucked itself into the dome. The right side, started ok, but quickly pulled the upper breast into the dome.

After 3 months of approx 2 hour sessions, I don't believe much progress was achieved, but swelling has lasted for hours instead of just 1 measly hour as stated before.

Here are the bad pictures of a) 3 months ago, b) at 3 months, c) 2 hrs after NB today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 30

James

Progress may be small, but there is progress! And longer swelling is a really good sign too. Keep working at it, you can see the progress in centering your nipple in the swelling pic.

Microbreast

Still here, but haven't been noogling for quite awhile. Pretty much lost what I had gained I think, but Noogling for 2 hours after a long absence caused swelling that lasted all day, and most of the next! Stopped taking everything I was taking and ordered PM again. Not here yet, but plan to start NBE all over again.