Minipechis adventure

Minipechis

Hi to all!!

I've been noogling one month now... but I didn't want to post anything just in case the first results were discouraging. That is not the case! :D But first, I am going to present myself (sorry if I make any mistakes, English is not my mother tongue).

I am 32 yo, mother of one boy, and I have breastfed him for 7 months or so. I began my NBE adventure on 2009 more or less, but with herbs and massages. It only worked a bit, I did see some results, but they were not spectacular and with the time everything dissapeared.
I know I am capable of achieving good results, as I reached a full 36C while breastfeeding. But when I finished my breasts became smaller than before, saggy and "empty" at the top.

So now I have began with a 34B that I cannot fill at the top, specially the right breast. I have been noogling almost everyday between 1h-1.30h with the 7:2 method (I have seen the others do not work good for me, at least by now). I drink a lot of water during the day, and do massages twice per day and during the noogling. I do not use any special topics or take any herbs, as I saw they mess with my menses.
Although the measures do not vary a lot after noogling I really see a good swelling, specially these last 3 days. The top of the breasts are fuller, and they seem less saggy. And also I can see they can "expand" more during the noogling (more than 1.5 cm than one month before!). It amazing how do my breasts look in my 34B bra after noogling!! They fill it completely :) Buuut... the swelling dissapear in the morning :( Not all, as I have seen that the top of the breasts looks a bit fuller day by day... So yes, it is working :)
However, as I am seeing that during the day my breasts hurt a bit (like when you are going to have the period, is that normal?) and the skin gets a bit darker I think I am going to change my routine and noogle one day, and then rest the next, and so on. What do you think?

And my stats:

Bust (bf Noogling)/(af Noogling) Underbust (bf Noogling)/(af Noogling)

12.03.2016: 87 cm (34.25 in) / 90 cm (35.43 in) 78 cm (30.71 in) / 80 cm (31.5 in) Saggy and empty at the top
02.04.2016 88.5 cm (34.84 in) / 89.5 cm (35.24 in) 78 cm (30.71 in) / 78 cm (30.71 in) More rounded and the top is fuller

Btw, thank you all for all your positive messages in the forum, you are really encouraging :)

Microbreast

I didn't get any swelling until I reached a month, and then, it only lasted a short while. The longer you are at it, the swelling will last longer (for some people). Eventually, you will notice some difference in feel mostly not size at first. That is supposed to come later....I hope!

You may be over-pumping. The idea is to get blood flow into the breast, enlarging cells and tissue. Obviously they should turn reddish in color, but should return to normal with massage afterwards. If you've got them discolored, you can still go on, but with reduced vacuum. If you choose to give them a rest, consider lower vacuum when you start up again to see if the color goes away.

Minipechis

Thank you very much for your advice, Microbreast :) I've tried these last days with reduced vacuum and the dark colour tends to dissapear faster :)

Minipechis

Hi!

I have a few questions I hope you can help me with. I've noticed really nice swellings a few days before and during my menses, but just when my period finishes my breasts seem even saggier and emptier than before :( In addition, I only swell a bit after noogling, when I could swell almost 1 inch a few days ago. Could this be because I have "more skin" because of the swelling of the previous week? Is normal to grow first the skin, and later my boobs will be fuller inside? :(

I think I am going to update my measures just when I finish my period, these seem to be the real ones...

Bust (bf Noogling)/(af Noogling) Underbust (bf Noogling)/(af Noogling)

12.03.2016: 87 cm (34.25 in) / 90 cm (35.43 in) 78 cm (30.71 in) / 80 cm (31.5 in) Saggy and empty at the top
02.04.2016: 88.5 cm (34.84 in) / 89.5 cm (35.24 in) 78 cm (30.71 in) / 78 cm (30.71 in) More rounded and the top is fuller
16.04.2016: 88 cm (34.65 in) / 88 cm (34.65 in) 77 cm (30.32 in) / 77 cm (30.32 in) Saggy and empty at the top