Minnie's stats

minnie34

Hello all you inspirational ladies!! :)

After lurking on this forum for a few months, I couldn't not buy a NB - I'm amazed by all the progress!!

I'm 34, two kids that were both breastfed for a looooong time and my already modest 34B became more like
a 34A (or maybe even an AA).

I'm hoping, wishing, dreaming about a C-cup, but a full B would be wonderful too.
NB arrived last week and I'm pumping for about 20-30 minutes in the morning and 1 hr in the evenings.
I will post some pics in the gallery section, so far nothing although there's a bit of swelling after the longer session.

So keep your fingers crossed for me ladies - at the moment my bras are so padded it's actually embarrassing :(
But upwards and onwards as they say; I am very excited and hopeful now that NB is in my possession!!

Hugs from Minnie xx

jnorton22002

Hi Minnie,

welcome to our wonderful world of Noogleberry. With patience, faith and plain old hard work, you WILL get to your goal. Just remember not to over pump. I'm sure you have read that before. If you take it slowly things will work out great Go Girl Mama J

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! (kind of).
Happy to hear you got your noogleberry and I wish you the best of luck with progress. :)
Do keep us updated!

minnie34

Thank you both for your warm welcome, I look forward to being part of this encouraging and supportive
little community!!!

Minnie x

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With steady and consistant use you WILL
see growth.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will be stopping at your place
and sneaking up on you when you least expect
her to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas,
Jamie2