miracle grow

J

janonthemtn

:)Hello All,

My husband was checking out the results of my regular noogling, and his comment was," What are you using on them, Miracle Grow????? (A super food for plants in the USA)
I have a new job now that leaves me little time for the computer, so I've been a rare visitor lately.
To all newbies,don't give up!!!!!!!!!! I went from almost B(32) to now, DD(34) So be encouraged!!!
(I still noogle 1-2x/day 15mins. minimum, and if time, 30-60mins. It was 2yrs. this past July that I started.
Also, recently I started preferring to use one dome at a time, since I feel more breast tissue is drawn in than when I use 2. I still use 2 occasionally when pressed for time. janonthemtn

Strumpet

Thanks for sharing your results with us! That really gives me hope. :)
Do you have any tips for newbies?

P

piccolina

Wow congratulations!! That is wonderful. So you still pump regularly -- have you not reached your goal size? According to the Brava studies, if you stop pumping you can experience up to a 20% "recoil," (shrinkage) but the rest is permanent, which I found to be the case in my experience. Do you plan on stopping pumping eventually?

immabe

o0o amazing results DD :eek:!! Thats soo inspiring
Have you got any before n after pics to share?
Also have you breastfed?

melons

Congrats honey!!!

Did you use any supplements alongwith noogling ? or was it just pure noogling ?

luv,
melons

Joja

Congrats! ... I know you said 2 years but do you remember how long it took for you to get from a B cup to C cup? then C to D? etc

secret

Joja said:
Congrats! ... I know you said 2 years but do you remember how long it took for you to get from a B cup to C cup? then C to D? etc

Yeah i have the same question in mind as well.

2 years is still long way for me , but i'm patient i hope i am lol . congratz on your growth.

Strumpet

I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon here, but DD?? Super congrats! And thanks for sharing with us. :)

J

janonthemtn

Hello again to everyone,

I have been having technical problems or would have responded sooner.
I've said that when I saw Emans results I was hopeful I could also grow breasts!
I have breastfed 5 children, and I can say breastfeeding did not improve my figure.Breastfeeding is
still the best way to nourish a child and now with Noogleberry we can rest assured our bosom will again
be attractive when our little ones are weaned.
I hope to answer all your questions: I breast each of my 5 children from 1 to 3 years. The are spaced between 3 and 5 years. My eldest is now 38 and my youngest is 20 and in her 2nd year of college.
It was after my "boyfriend" told me I looked like a boy that I began searching for an answer to my problem. ( this was around 2005) July of this year was 2 yrs. of NB
I have used some supplements, but none consistently. They are PM, Vitamin C, MSM,Sesame oil applied topically. I think Vitamin C cream has a great effect.
For myself, once they started growing, it seems to be a little better progress than at first. I do think having breastfed helps things go faster since some of the tissue is there already, it just needs filling up.
I believe in cell memory, so in order to take advantage of this it's important to noogle regularly.
Twice a day is minimum, if you can do it more frequently that is best. It does not have to be for hours each time. Two long sessions is great but if you can work in just 2 ten minute additional sessions I think that helps. I also like to noogle for 10 mins; shower, making sure to let very warm water get all over upper chest area, under arm and upper back. Then when I get out, a longer session.
My husband usually works nights so this works for me. He knows about Noogleberry, but I don't do it in front of him, that's just me. So it was funny when he made that Miracle Grow remark to me the other
day. I don't think I will ever stop because I think noogling helps keep the breasts healthy by encouraging good circulation, and it keeps them perky. Of course I'm a little spoiled at the moment
as I've said I'm 57. Generally, people say I look 10 yrs. younger than my age. (no sun, no smoking,
a healthy diet, hard work with animals for many years, had to use lots of sunblock)I guess I should say what I believe, A Healthy, Vigorous Sex Life!!!! Sex hormones are steroid hormones, and they do a lot to keep you healthy. I promote a monogamous lifestyle, as I feel it's healthier, as I am also a nurse. I have been with my husband for 4 yrs. and we married this past New Year's Eve, so our 1st anniversary is coming up! He is a wonderful man.
2 years may seem like a long time, but I think most of you ladies are much younger than I am so you will be able to enjoy your new curves longer! Save up for all the new bras you will need. Believe me they do add up. Hopefully all my problems with my computer are over and I'll be able to respond in a timely manner. I'm just not good with the tech side of things which is why I have not posted photos.
My 20 year old thinks I'm too old to be doing this, but when she comes home next week I'll see if she
will help me using a cell phone. As I've said before they started out looking like 2 fried eggs.
Thanks for all your kind words, janonthemtn

Stella

Wow, how very inspiring!
Congrats on the marriage, I just got married a couple months ago too. We've been talking about kids and this gives me hope that just maybe they'll look even better afterward! :)

wishful

HELLO JANONTHEMTN,
I'M 60, SO DO YOU THINK THERE IS HOPE FOR ME? I'VE BEEN NGING FOR 6 MO (TWICE A DAY, 1 AND A HALF HR IN AM & 1 HR IN PM), TOOK BB FOR 2 MO, THEN PM FOR 2 MO, NOW BACK TO BO SINCE 11/19. TAKE MSM, GABA, MACA, PABA. I HAVE 1 CHILD (36 YRS OLD) BUT DID NOT BREASTFEED. I HAVE TREMENDOUS SWELLING AFTER NGING BUT IT DEFLATES QUICKLY. I ALSO GET THE TINGLING SENSATIONS. BUT NO GROWTH AT ALL. I'VE BEEN IN MENOPAUSE FOR 8 YRS. I'M VERY DISCOURAGED & DEPRESSED. EVEN THE BIO MALES GET GROWTH, WHY NOT ME?
THANKS FOR LISTENING.

melons

Honestly we gotta find out how and why some people are such fast responders and why some people are slow ones :(

It woudl be so nice if we could crack that code then all of us could be fast responders and that would save us from so much of frustration :p

This forum is full of smart ladies/gents ... keeping fingers crossed somebody cracks this one :-\

luv,
melons

cutlets

@janonthemtn what an inspiring story!! there is still hope to get my breasts to look decent after breastfeeding and breastpumping my milk for all 4 of my kids!! 2 years isnt a long time when you think how quickly the months are flying by-can we say 2011 already?? i am so ready to purchase NB on 1/1/11 to begin my journey and document my progress. happy growing everyone!!

James

Hi, janonthemtn, I see you are back after all these years. Your posts and success are still as relevant as ever and new users can be inspired by reading your journey. How about an update?

J

janonthemtn

Hello James, My youngest daughter, now 25, does not understand why I would want to continue this. I still pump regularly and I love how my breasts look! They were a sorry pair when I first started. I was blessed to see results within a few months, they stared filling out, not much larger, just got perkier looking. I'm now trying to lose 10 lbs so I want to make sure it's not in the bosom area. As a side note, my MD said I was prediabetic with an A1c of 6.1. I have been eating low carb so I didn't know what else to do. I found these sites for help. http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes/14045678.php, https://zerocarbzen.com/2016/03/25/zero-carb-interview-keidren-devas/, https://zerocarbzen.com/2015/04/19/eskimos-prove-an-all-meat-provides-excellent-health-by-vilhjalmur-stefansson/ (esp see resources), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5zdWucv6I, Barry Groves: Homo Carnivorus What We Are Designed to Eat, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ, Butter Makes Your Pants Fall Off
Fasting for most of the day,(I drink bulletproof coffee in AM), and eating in a short window, has helped me start losing weight when NOTHING I did would help.
I still think pumping is healthy for breasts due to increasing blood circulation.
I am so grateful for this type of breast enlargement as, it works if used consistently, not too costly, (If you don't consider all the new bras you will be needing!), and really helps my state of mind as a woman. I know there are women who could not care less about what their breasts look like, but for those of us that have this sensitivity this is a healing journey!