Miss K's boobie journey

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
So I have been noogling for approx 5 weeks, and here are my latest pics (taken 15/2/14- about 12 hours after noogling). Very pleased so far with the progress. I'm working to a weightlifter-type mindset and giving my body a day off to repair and build tissue. But I'm doing 30mins-1hour every other day, and drinking lots of water. I would definitely recommend the NB for assymetrical breasts, my left breast was quite a lot smaller (1 cup size) and still is smaller, but I definitely think it looks more like a proper breast now than it did! keep going all you nooglers out there, I think its a good thing to make this kind of commitment to yourself to change your body. It can be done if you believe it can!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_4293.JPG
    IMG_4293.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4294.JPG
    IMG_4294.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4295.JPG
    IMG_4295.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4296.JPG
    IMG_4296.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 60

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's great! And I'm so envious of your profile view... I wish I had that shape. *sigh* Ah well, we work with that we have and keep working to improve. I too might give that muscle builder timing a shot since my swelling has decreased and I'm all jello-y and super sensitive lately the last couple of days (but I'm filling my 40A finally!)

DJ

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
Update!!!

So, I have been noogling for exactly two months now, and whilst I am happy with my progress I feel within the last few weeks I have reached a plateau...
I have lost weight since my starter pics (so they are kinda misleading), but I have made a monthly picture progress chart and I can see a difference.

The pics below are 24hrs+ after noogling, whilst the ones above are 12 hours so maybe a bit of swelling in those ones.

I'm still not filling the Large domes, but am getting almost 3/4 there after an hour.
I try to do at least 40 mins every other day, with lots of flaxseed oil. And I dont think I have been putting that much pressure on so maybe I will try to do every night with more pressure to see if that adds more inches.

I got measured in Next today, and I am a 32C! I never would have believed that I am- still cant really believe it as when i google 32c breasts none of them look like mine!!

I know I'm only at the beginning though, so I will continue on and see what happens...

Boobie love to all xxxx

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 63
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 59
  • photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 62

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
So something I have realised, and I cant believe I have only just realised this, is that my breasts are quite far apart. I can easily fit three fingers in the middle of them and the tissue there is flat chest muscle. I am trying to move the domes as inwards as I can in order to 'pull out' this tissue also.

Does anyone know of any success stories with this and creating more of a natural cleavage?

Thanks!

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
So I've took some pics today, and I dont see much of a change from Feb... :(

I'm hoping that its a small plateau I've hit, I'm nearly at the 3 month mark (will post pics next week)

My breasts are I'd say only half filling the large domes, maybe 3/4 filled after an hour. I hope this isnt affecting my progress! I have been a bit more slack so I will try and up the ante (longer sessions- my max is usually 50 mins as I do 1 breast at a time)

fingers crossed I get more growth soon x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I can appreciate your feeling of a plateau but I am doing my best to refuse to believe it. I was feeling this way in the morning and I realized what it meant to me and rejected it. I may not be seeing outward changes but when I thought about it; I could see other things.

Like, my breast shape is changing and internal texture. I noticed today that my nipples have gotten thicker too. So don't give into that feeling, it just isn't true IMHO. Believe in yourself and keep working, you'll see results and usually when you least expect it (or find them is unexpected ways).

DJ