misty inside the domes...

bonzaigirl

hi.... i have been pumping for about 5 days now... and i have noticed that the domes seem to misty?? is this normal... is it because of hte lotion and vacuum effect??? i have inspected the domes, there seems to be no crack... just scratches....and is it normal that when i pump my right boob is getting past the 2 inch mark ( by the nipple) and my left is just on the 2 inch nipple mark??? thanks...

Anastasia916

"misty" or "foggy" domes are normal, think about it, when you are in a car with alot of people just sitting in it, the windows will fog from all the body heat and breathing, then condensation happens from the fog on the glass. Your body has body heat, and when you are pumping, that body heat has no where to escape except inside the plastic domes, thus causing a heat fog, and the fog can turn into condensation. And yes one boob swelling inside the dome more than the other is normal as one breast is always slightly bigger than the other. What I do is put different pressure in the domes, making it where they are the same swelling inside the domes as each other, this does make it where my smaller one has more pressure than my bigger one, but that's what has evened them out. hth

hz

I get this too, it's normal. Sometimes my breasts will even start to sweat inside the domes.

bonzaigirl

.....thanks... i'm glad that it's not only me who experiences this... :) ... and anastacia.. i guess that's when the airlock comes in handy... i haven't ordered it yet....soon.... hopefully, when i order the large domes... i can now pump past the 2 inch line... probably its because my period is coming in a few days.. i'll see after my period comes.. thanks again for the reply... have a great day .. :)