Mixing oil with cream as boobie batter a good idea?

Intertwining

Hi girls,

I'm new to the forum, I've just ordered my NB and am waiting impatiently for it to make its way to me to fulfill my big-boobied wishes! :D

So in the meantime, I've been doing my research and am trying to decide on what cream/lotion/oil to buy to use in conjunction with my NB. I read on the forum that using oil (rather than a cream or lotion) with the NB tends to be more painful/uncomfortable, and since I generally have a low pain tolerance level, I'd rather go with a nice, thick layer of cream.. But I came across a herbal bust enhancement serum online while browsing Etsy!

It's an organic herbal oil which contains dong quai and wild yam, which I gather would work together with the NB to give me super massive boobies :D

I actually messaged a few buyers that bought the serum from that seller, and they told me they felt a tingling sensation after rubbing it on, which sounds very promising! ;D

But since I'd decided to go with cream, I'm considering ordering a bottle to mix with it. The bottle only comes with one ounce of oil, so I was thinking of just putting all of it into the bottle of cream and shaking it up.. So that way I get to enjoy greater comfort and enhanced boobs!

The seller actually sells a breast firming cream as well, so maybe I could get both of them and mix them up?

Is this a bad idea?

Anyways, if you guys are interested in having a look at the cream/serum, here's the links to them:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49871435/breast-enhancement-serum-with-dong-quai
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49757745/breast-firming-cream

Note: I'm not trying to promote the products or anything, just happened to come across them and the few buyers who got back to me seemed to have good "symptoms" of growth!

Thanks! :D

Teeny Tiny

Here's a crazy suggestion.

If you want to use enhancement cream/oil why not get both? It is recommended to massage the breasts before pumping to get the blood flowing and is actually a very good key ingredient to breast growth (a breast massage). So, why don't you use the oil to massage your breasts for 5-30 minutes before pumping (the longer the better with mine ;)) then smear on the cream for pumping, making sure to rub some in to help moisturize and prep the skin for being stretched, but make sure to have plenty not rubbed in to help with achieving and maintaining a good suction. But be careful not to over pump, as over pumping can actually cause tissue damage and destruction instead of growth, giving you the opposite results of what you're looking for. So make sure you pump enough, so that they are maybe a light to dark shade of pink or light to medium red at the most when looking at them in a mirror, and until you can feel a good pull, but no bad pain, bad pain is just that, bad. Or, you could use the oil for massage and just use a cocoa butter lotion for pumping, I recommend cocoa butter because it helps prevent stretch marks as they're stretching and growing. I use a vitamin E oil with cocoa butter for massaging then Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion for pumping myself. I usually have to wash the excess oil off my skin before applying the lotion so it doesn't interfere with the lotion doing its job. I did try pumping once with the oil and didn't like it, they didn't swell as much, it was a lot more uncomfortable, and I couldn't pump as much before they started turning red on me so I haven't used it for pumping since, I just use it for the massage.

Thanks for the links, I've never heard of that site before, I'm going to check it out. ;)

Hope this helps, welcome to the forum, and good luck! ;) :D ;D

that1spaztichik

tiny- Etsy is a great homemade items store! It's a bit like ebay in the sense where anyone can sign up to be a seller, so you really have to be careful by checking out a seller's stats and feedback, but otherwise, it's a great place to shop for homemade items and things. I got some super cute earrings on there awhile back, and have considered selling some craft items on there, myself.

intertwining- I have no real good answer for you about the cream/oil, but thanks for the links, I'm gonna check it out!

Intertwining

Hi that1spaztichik, I'm glad to have been of help! :D
By the way, does that happen to be you in your display picture? Because I've been lurking the forum, and every time I see your picture I think of Hayley Williams (the lead singer of Paramore)! If that's you, you're gorgeous! *jealous*

Teeny Tiny, thanks for your advice! I don't think your suggestion's all that crazy, and I think that's just what I'll do- use the oil for my usual massage (TigerLily's 10-step method) before slapping on some cocoa butter cream and getting ready to noogle!

So now I just have to wait anxiously for my NB to arrive.. Oh, how painful the wait is.. But in the meantime I suppose I'll buy myself the serum to cheer myself up 8)

Teeny Tiny

I remember my anxiously awaiting period. Once I decided to try it I couldn't wait to get that package in the mail. But in the meantime if you get your oil you can start giving them massages until your NB arrives anyway. It may help to stimulate them, help get the blood flowing to them, and get them prepared for noogling, cant' hurt. I didn't massage mine from the beginning, now I wish I had because they really seem to get stimulated from massage alone now, especially when my hormones increase before my period, they'll swell up slightly just from massaging, which makes them swell even more with noogling. ;)

Good luck! (Waiting & noogling! ;))

Intertwining

I've already been massaging once a day for 10 mins in the shower, today's the 8th day that I've been massaging them ;D

I don't seem to feel any itching, pains or tingling after I finish the massage though- no post swelling or anything.. But I suppose I just haven't been doing it long enough!

Good luck to you too, Teeny, although you don't need it- your boobs are gorgeous enough already! :D

Teeny Tiny

My boobs aren't that great yet. I've been noogling for 13 months now and I've gone from a 34AA (if that) to almost a full 36A without swelling. I haven't posted any pics of mine other than in an old thread that isn't on the forum any longer. So you must have me mixed up with TT, she's got some awesome ones that make me jealous. I'm a slow responder, but I'm patient and willing to give it as long as it takes to reach my 36D's. I used to noogle 12-16 hours a day, but I have backed off big time, not sure if it's possible to do too much, but I've noticed that I didn't see any real growth happening until I was just doing 1-3 one hour sessions a day. So now I do 2-3 one hour sessions and that's it, don't want to wear them out and make them go on strike. ;)

Intertwining

I swear I came across some pictures of your chest in either this forum or BreastNexus.. Sorry for the mix up :-X

Noogling 12-16 hours a day?! Oh, goodness! How did your boobs survive that?! I'd think they'd explode after being noogled that long, lol!

Teeny Tiny

It's quite possible, I had posted a couple post swelling pics a while back one day that I had extra good swelling. Normally they started out 34A's but during a swelling spurt swelled up to 36C's, I wish they had stayed that size, but the swelling always comes and goes. :(

I definitely have more than I had when I first started, but still have a long way to go to reach my 36D's, but I know in time I will get there, just have to be patient and try not to over do it so I don't wear them out and piss them off. Don't want them to go on strike and go back down. ;)

sliptinge

Hello Intertwining,

Welcome to NB! I was wondering if you could post the link for Tigerlily`s 10 step method. I can't seem to find it. I massage my breasts with Breast Active cream before noogling, but I don't really have a technique lol.

Good luck and happy noogling ;D

that1spaztichik

Intertwining said:
Hi that1spaztichik, I'm glad to have been of help! :D
By the way, does that happen to be you in your display picture? Because I've been lurking the forum, and every time I see your picture I think of Hayley Williams (the lead singer of Paramore)! If that's you, you're gorgeous! *jealous*

It's TOTALLY Hayley Williams!! Lol! I was going to put a picture of me on here, but got afraid...so I opted for the incredibly gorgeous/talented Hayley instead :)

Intertwining

that1spaztichik: Hehe, and here I was astounded by the similarity between you and Hayley :D

Teeny Tiny: That must have been so frustrating to have them swell up 2 cup sizes! Just keep at it and you'll get your 36D's before you know it! ;) *hugs*

SlipTinge: The link to TigerLily's massage method is here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91, but I'll post it here as well and clarify some of the steps! (I read the more in-depth instructions on another thread that's lost deep in the archives..)

Tigerlily/Fengshui massage technique:

1) Use knuckles to make circles on breasts (20 times for each breast)

- Use your right hand for your left boob and vice versa- supposedly this channels the chi in your breasts more effectively, or something along that lines.. Not sure if that's true or not, but hey, TigerLily's results were amazing without any supplements- I'm willing to believe almost anything if they'll make my boobs grow! :D
- You should be massaging DOWN the insides of your breasts, and UP the outsides. Don't get this mixed up because it may make your boobs smaller!

2) Use palms alternatively to slap and grab breasts (50 times for each breast)

This is a little confusing to explain, but I'll do my best!
You use both hands to slap your the bottom of your breast (one boob at a time), quickly alternating left hand/right hand. You slap with your palms, then in the same slapping motion, you grab your boob with your fingers on the "upstroke". This should be very fast movements where your hands and arms kind of "cycle". I count 1 repetition as a slap/grab from my left hand and right hand, so all in all each boob should receive 100 slap/grabs (hehe, poor boobies!) I hope this was clear enough for you guys to understand!(

3) Use both hands to "claw" breasts from outside up to nipple (20 times each)

You use your fingertips to grab your boobs, then from the outsides of your breasts, you squeeze your fingers together, "clawing" your boobs, till you reach the nipple. I like to vary the position of my fingers so that my whole boob gets evenly "clawed".

4) Squeeze breasts 10 times after taking off bra (hold up breasts and squeeze together like you are pretending you have cleavage)

No explanation necessary!

5) Hold left breast up with left hand and massage upper part of breast with right hand and vice versa for right breast (20 motions on top of breast)

Squeeze your boob up and inwards (as in like you're making one-boobied cleavage), then make circular motions on the upper breast with your knuckles.

6) Using knuckles to pressure points (arrow points indicated direction of the knuckles, U = boob)

>U
^
(20 times for each boob)

Place your knuckles slightly below where your boobs start, then move them upwards then inwards, squeezing your boobs together.

>U< (20 times for each)

v
U
^
(20 times for each)

I usually have some difficulty gaining a good grip on my breasts in this step, and it really helps to bend over (so your boobs hang down) and do this bit.

U+U (use thumb knuckle for pressure point between breasts-20 times)

There should be a spot between your breasts where, when pressed, hurts more than it should- this is the pressure point you should be pressing to enhance blood circulation :)

U U
+ +
(use thumb knuckle for pressure points under breasts-20 times)

Don't be afraid to put some strength into your massaging. Obviously, don't massage so hard that you wind up with bruises! But gentle or light massaging won't be as effective. I read from TigerLily's posts that the lumps of gristle you feel when you massage your breasts are "blockages", and by gradually increasing the strength of your massage, they should decrease in size or disappear, which will aid circulation in your boobs and therefore increase boobage! :D The pain of using more strength will decrease, and you'll be able to "ramp up" the strength of your massages.

Please let me know if you're still confused about any of the steps!