Mon's progress /2 months/

monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress

heeey guys I just wanted to share something.... Yesterday I was browsing my secret folder on my phone and saw my first pictures... I almost fill the M cups now, this is my 3rd week and I am soo happy:))) My breasts def feel fuller although I don't see much difference.
I ordered the larger cups, not because my boobs are that big, but simply because I can't get my nipple to be in the centre and I need a cup that is wider.

So the first pic is from my first week, this was the maximum I could reach and the second one is now :))

photo.png

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/photo.png
photo1.png

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/photo1.png

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Wow, awesome! You and I are actually at about the same swelling capacity, only you have far less discoloration- lucky! Mine get so red!

You're making great progress :)

monkata_iv

Thank youu, but girl your swelling is much more...Candice can just dream about your swelling lol But they do get really red, it's because of the flash that they look that white. Anyway... I took a break for two days because when I noogled last time I got a lot of red dots so I decided to give the ladies a break for a couple of days, although I was afraid that my boobs are gonna shrink back to normal. Of course they did shrink, but I decided to measure how much and I measured myself today (2 days after last noogle) and was surprised, even shocked that my bust has increased with almost half an inch!!! I was def 32 inches before I started and now I am a little bit over 32! But you can't really tell by looking at them ;D

Matt B

Wow Monkata!The first one is beautiful,and the second-I can't believe how much more swelling you got.My cups don't have the marks,but I can get 4.5.I'll probably never fill them up,but that's okay.The second shows more swelling,but the first shows how gorgeous the twins are!! ;D

Matt ;)

monkata_iv

Thanks Matt :)) I find the M cups very uncomfortable, because as you can see they are not growing properly in these ones, I can't get my nipple to be in the middle lol So I ordered the large ones, my god they are deeeep, but still the width is better so I started noogling with them and I'll see how it goes ;D

sound

Holy Moley lol you have such awesome results after 3 weeks?!??! I've only been using NB for a week ( had a 3 day break though :/ ) and the only thing I've noticed was that my boobs were squishier haha not as firm as they use to be ... are you using and creams or herbs?

monkata_iv

Hey sorry for the late reply, haven't been around much. I am not using anything else except NG, I am too scared to play games with the hormones of my body. In my opinion the people that got that huuuge amazing results are mostly people that take stuff, the ones on top of this forum, which is a bit deceiving for those who haven't used NB...
I stopped noogling for one week because I was on a holiday and even though I had my nb with me, I just couldn't find the time to noogle... I got a bit discouraged lately, because I don't really see any significant results. But from today I am back on it and I am gonna spend as much time as possible, hopefully in a month there will be something. And you are noogling for just a week, don't expect much, my advise is to do at least two sessions a day, in my opinion it is better to do an 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening, rather than 2 hours at once for the whole day. good luck ;)

p.s I'll probably upload some photos later today or tomorrow, although there is nothing significant on these photos ;D

monkata_iv

Here are my one month photos, I don't see results, but when I measure I see almost half an inch difference

My swelling:

4thweek.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/4thweek.jpg

No swelling :(

4thweek2.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/4thweek2.jpg

evil alex

First of all i want to say that i really like that bra

Second of all i can DEFINITELY see results, even in your non swelling pics, they look alot fuller on the sides! Thats how NB works for alot of people, they become fuller before obtaining outward growth, youll be there in no time! :)

Matt B

Hey Mon,the reality is that the girls are growing and it looks like you and Alex Are going to "take over the world one cup size at a time" ;D,they look great!!

monkata_iv

hahaha Thank you guys, hope you are right. I am noooooogling right now and I'll post something in a month again, hope something bigger lol ;D

monkata_iv

Hey guys just wanted to post some pics, because recently I am really starting to see some difference, it's not much but it's motivating me. It has been a little over two months since I started. I am just posting my before pic for reference, the other two are from today, 2 days after my last noogle, I know it's hard to see the difference but they feel so full :))
before.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/before.jpg
cbd8ee44.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/cbd8ee44.jpg
8b3275b7.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/8b3275b7.jpg

midbackn2013

Ummm... What do you mean "hard to see"?? I see your progress just fine. They LOOK fuller. Bigger too! This is great for just only 2 months!!

Matt B

Hey Mon! ( sorry,couldn't resist) ^__^, they look great, what a difference. Like Minnie told me once, I had boobie blindness!! LOL!
Great results,keep on noogling.

Matt B ;D

BustyBabe

Wow, they're looking great! You can definitely tell that they're much fuller, rounder, and lifted-HUGE difference! That's amazing for just two months!

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
I didn't post here for a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just a looker of the forum now! ;)
I just wanted to say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I say WOW??????!!!!!
You have AMAZING results dear!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
Do you take any herbs? or do you only pump?

lexuswoman

Mon,

You look super, I can really see a difference in both size and fullness and they look more uplifted too! Great job! :D

monkata_iv

Thaaaaank youu all <3 Sorry for the late reply, but I have been pretty occupied lately...

Matt, what do yo mean "sorry couldn't resist", I love your comments, they really motivate me, so thanks! :)
and
Hi sweet Eva I don't take any herbs as I am too scared to play games with my body so all I have so far is from NG :))
I wish you all great results and big bOObies hah ;)

Matt B

Hey Stella,welcome back girl-I missed you.Hope you're okay and ready for the fairy to bless ya,youre worth it.

Matt ;)

monkata_iv

Hey Stella, thanks for the comment I really don't know what is going on with my boobs. I wish you luck and too be honest I don't think that I grew because I was pushing too hard. At the beginning I got a bit obsessed, and I was overpumping and bruising myself but the moment I started pumping with less pressure and just more often during the day, I think that's when the results started to show. I got soo happy with the almost one inch I gained, that I stopped noggling for a while just to take some break. I was on a holiday for two weeks and I couldn't really pump during that time. Now I am back and I decided to chill for another week or so and then I am gonna have another three months session and hopefully gain some more volume. The funny thing is that I was afraid that I am going to lose my progress, but I am now 33,4 and in april i was around 32,5.

I just had to share my new bra, they opened a Victoria's secret in london and made me sooo happy so I went their and bought a 32B push up bra. It's the size I have always worn but it seems fuller and it's so comfortable it doesn't have that much padding but it just lifts the girls very well. So this is a picture from today, I haven't noggled in probably 3 weeks time at all.
Hope you are all doing well xx

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/d62912bb.jpg
d62912bb.jpg