Moogles progress

Moogleberry

Ok, here goes. I got my noogleberry just under a month ago. I've been lurking since a couple of days before I decided to get it. Seeing the progress of everyone on here pushed me to go for it.
Here's a bit about me.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 52kg
No kids, non-smoker, addicted to coffee.
-Starting date: 28/08/2012
Bra size: 32A (barely)
Measurements:
Underbust: 28"
Bust: 31.5"
Overbust: 31"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 36"

I've never really been happy with my breasts (or lack thereof). I've never known what it feels like to have boobs and I was bullied mercilessly at school for it. I've dabbled in NBE since I was about 17, once when I found my sisters 'snake oil' tablets beneath her bed (despite the fact that she has perfect DDs), I stole the lot and had a go but nothing happened. I then had a go at the flat to fab thing, nothing happened. I did hypnosis, massage etc. Finally, a couple of years ago I settled on being happy with my body. I love my body, I think I look pretty decent naked and have never had any trouble with attracting people. However, I absolutely love boobs. All I want is to have a pair of my own to grab and hold and squish and play with. To be able lean forwards without the fear of my bra gaping open and exposing me (which has happened a couple of times). I hate bra shopping at the moment, nothing fits. I spend hours going from shop to shop, trying on the smallest size they have available and finding it's too big for me and go home feeling exhausted and depressed with either no new bra or with a bra that doesn't really fit. I've never wanted cosmetic surgery, not just because of all the risks, but I think if an aspect of my appearance changed suddenly I'd find that harder to cope with than having small boobs. I've always wanted a gradual, natural growth.

Ultimately I have no end goal. 32C would be pretty nice, but I'm certain that 32B would probably look better on me because of my tiny frame. But I'll be happy with whatever I can get. In a year I'm moving in with my fiance (he's abroad with work at the moment), so I'm giving myself that long to see what I can get.

My original intention was to try noogling and diet alone (protein shakes + chicken feet soup, plus some red clover blossom left over from flat2fab). However, having seen what I look like with larger boobs with post noogle swelling, I want to get there faster.
I'd love it if you all let me know what supplements you use? I'm especially interested in topical creams as I'm a bit apprehensive about taking estrogen orally (due to the increased risk of blood clots).

I've attached some pictures of me on the 28th of August, before I started. I've given myself a rule to only do a monthly check with pictures and measuring tape. If I do it any more frequently than that I'll get disheartened. So currently I can't tell you my progress, all I can say is that I'm actually quite enjoying it and that I can't wait to share my results with you all.

Sorry for the incredibly long opening post... I'm a bit nervous and I'm never sure of what to say.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120826.JPG
    Snapshot_20120826.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 622
  • Snapshot_20120826_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20120826_1.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 571

Matt B

Hi Moogle,All I can say is they are beautiful!! ;D Please don't get in a hurry. You are going to do fantastic with noogleberry by itself,I believe that and 6 months you will be amazed.

I only used one topical cream but I really don't know if it worked or not. I am taking red clover and fenugreek now in pretty stiff doses and noogling and it is and has worked.

Just do some research and let common sense prevail and you will be fine.

Again Moogles,beautifu.l!! Matt, ;)

Moogleberry

Time for an update. I should've done this on the 28th of September really, but I had to go away for a bit... Which also means I haven't noogled in over a week. :( These pictures are from today.

Measurements are exactly the same as last month, and from looking at the pictures, nothing has changed. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed. I know I haven't actually done any noogling for over a week, and I know it takes time for it to start working, but still...

About two weeks in I was a little naughty and did some measuring, I was retaining about half an inch on my bust and overbust for a good 12 hours after noogling, which is promising. I didn't mention it in my last post because I was hoping the pictures would look noticeably different and I could show off. But at least this way I got some better quality pictures for comparing to my HUGE growth in a couple of months.
Having lurked on here for ages, I've noticed that the people who have the best growth are those who have previously had large boobs, which makes sense. I have never had any kind of breasts. I don't think I even know what growing pains feel like... I was a very slow and steady developer.
I think my body needs a little more of a push, after Christmas I'm definitely going to treat myself to some breast enhancing creams.
Does PM cream work for anyone?

My routine currently involves noogling at least 1 hour a day. If I have a free morning I'll do an hour in the morning and aim for 2 at night.
I mainly do pump and hold to begin with, then pump and release for a bit if I have time. I've tried doing pump and release first, but without the initial swelling from pump and hold it does nothing but hurt me.

I've also been drinking protein drinks in an attempt to gain some weight and made some chicken feet soup for the same reason.

So, here are my pictures, and here's to next months growth!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121005.JPG
    Snapshot_20121005.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 1Month 1 side.JPG
    1Month 1 side.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 284

Moogleberry

Hahahaha! Had to do an update because this isn't the sort of amusing thing I share with my friends.

I've just finished a 3 hour noogling session. My swelling is HUGE! They look incredible. However, I'm going out in about 30 minutes. No amount of make-up will cover this up. It just amuses me because I look exactly how I'd like to, but I can't show it off because of the hilariously odd looking red marks. Ah well, scarf and hoody it is... Let's just hope I don't get warm before these fade.

I wonder what anyone who doesn't noogle would think of the red rings.

I'm gonna have a go at snoogling tonight, will let you all know how it goes.

midbackn2013

awww please tell me you'll post pictures of the massive swelling? lol. What cup size do you think you got up to?

Moogleberry

Ahh, I didn't take pictures. I promised myself I wouldn't take pictures of swelling because it won't realistically demonstrate how I'm doing. Although I might have to next time 'cause they look so damn fun!
I think I went up to a full 32a, possibly a small 32b. I managed to fill my bra comfortably when I took the padding out (which has never happened). With the padding in, I had lovely... "Mounds" peeking out of the top of my tank top for a good few hours afterwards.

Also, speaking of make-up, I've been rubbing in some of that gradual self tan moisturiser on the insides of my breasts, where a cleavage should be to create the illusion of shadow and a little shimmery powder next to it to make my breasts stand out more. It's actually surprisingly effective.

midbackn2013

I can understand that :D congratulations on the swellage! I know what you mean about the breast conturing! It really is effective!

Moogleberry

Well, here I am at the 6 month mark! I've gained half an inch. I'll be honest and say that by 6 months I was hoping to be a B cup. Although, since learning more about bra sizing, I've started wearing 30B instead of 32A as it's more comfortable... So in a way I got my wish. XD

I feel like I've come such a long way. Even though I haven't gained a cup size, and in the pictures you can barely see any change at all, I can feel the change. I fill out my bras, on a good day I can get something that looks like cleavage, I've got a more rounded shape. All in all, I'd say it's been a pretty successful 6 months. I'm happier with my breasts, I've learned a lot about bras, my boob skin is really healthy from all the moisturising oils and massage.

I suffer with seasonal affective disorder, so I've not really done anything over the last few months. It's hard to get enough motivation to eat when you feel like this, let alone massage and noogle. However, the sun came out a few weeks ago, and since then I've been massaging and noogling daily. I alternate daily between 7:2 pump and release one day and hydronoogling the next. It's working really well, my boobs have been aching the last few days and I keep having dreams about boobs... Like, every night. I suspect I may be obsessed.

Anyway, 6 month pictures.

Attachments

• 6Month6.JPG
    6Month6.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 426
  • ~6Month6side.JPG
    ~6Month6side.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 380

Padded Hell

Hi Moogles,

You look like you've made some good progress there :). You look fuller in the side pic. I'm sure you'll get that B cup (and more!)

I suffer from seasonal affective disorder too, so I sympathise.. For the last two winters, I've used a lightbox every day, which has really helped me. It's taken the edge off of all the horrible symptoms (low mood, apathy, sluggishness etc). I don't know what I'd do without it now. I sit in front of it & noogle at the same time :)

I like your idea of pump & release 7:2 one day & hydronoogling the next day. I'm getting seriously addicted to hydro. Much better swelling & nicer shape. I love the way it forces your boobs to stretch further into the cups, but without the damage you'd get with ordinary air noogling.

A-wal

Moogleberry, there is definitely progress in both the side and front views. In the front view, you can see the fullness above the nipples. The side view is a little fuller as well. I really noticed in the front shots though. I'm glad to see you have such great progress. I'm a sloooowww responder in any type of growth. It took me 20 years just to get to 125 lbs thanks to the super metabolism I have (and I have had 3 children). Can you explain the 7:2 reference? I am currently doing 1 hydro (morning when I have the energy) and 1 aero (night cause I'm too lazy to empty after) each day. But I am pumping for an 1-1/2 each session for a total of 3 hours a day.

dedelynn

stuck between two worlds
Hi moogleberry looks like your getting great results I'm hoping to start seeing some reults soon.

Moogleberry

A-wal said:
Moogleberry, there is definitely progress in both the side and front views. In the front view, you can see the fullness above the nipples. The side view is a little fuller as well. I really noticed in the front shots though. I'm glad to see you have such great progress. I'm a sloooowww responder in any type of growth. It took me 20 years just to get to 125 lbs thanks to the super metabolism I have (and I have had 3 children). Can you explain the 7:2 reference? I am currently doing 1 hydro (morning when I have the energy) and 1 aero (night cause I'm too lazy to empty after) each day. But I am pumping for an 1-1/2 each session for a total of 3 hours a day.

Thank you for your kind words.

7:2 is a reference to an article I posted a while ago, which has unfortunately been deleted since the whole major forum glitch thing. Basically in hospitals they use vacuum pumps to heal big wounds. It encourages blood flow and stretches the cells, encouraging them to divide. Sounds a lot like what we want from noogling.
Anyway, the research has found that blood flow increases the most in the first 7 minutes of being pumped up, then blood flow slowly starts reducing. It takes two minutes of release to make the blood flow go back to normal... If that makes sense.
By this logic, 7 minutes pump, 2 minutes release would be the best method, scientifically. And I've found it works really well; my breasts get very warm and tingly and the red marks are reduced a lot.
... It just takes a bit of concentration to remember to pump and release.

I'll repost the journal article at some point.

chriss

(.Y.)
I can see a difference! You have a rounder shape :) Looks lovely!
And I agree, you look fuller in the side pic! Keep it going :D

The 7:2 method is very interesting!

A-wal

Thanks for that explanation. Working in the healthcare field, I never even equated the two! Please do re-post the article when you have time. Have you tried that with hydro?

Hopeformore

I've been trying the 7:2 method you suggested and I have to say it really does help! I do it at the start and it helps my breasts get further into the cup and my swelling has been better, although I'm not sure if that is down to this method of pumping or because it's the time of the month, time will tell :)

boobquest2012

I kind of stumbled into a method similar to that but I'm going to try the 7:2 method. I tried the pump release method about a few days ago and was amazed at how much better it worked. I got much better swelling, less ring marks, and some (hopefully growing) pains again which I had December through January.

BarelyB

Wow you look great! Your waist/hip measurements are my goal measurements! I wish i had your figure :) you can definetly see some progress already, keep it up!

Moogleberry

Aww, thank you! =D Definitely made my day to hear that.
A-wal. I suppose you could do 7:2 with hydro, but I think I'd get really fed up with emptying and refilling the domes repeatedly.

Today I spent a lot of money that I don't have on a push up massage bra thing (similar to the one Chiyomilk uses apparently) and ainterol's PM atomiser. I tried taking PM tablets for nearly a month and they really didn't agree with me (major headaches). I hope the atomiser gives me a boost without giving me the side effects, as I've heard good things about it.
The way I see it, it's a £50 boob job!

A-wal

Moogle,

Yeah, I think I meant more along the pump and release with the 7:2, cause I forgot the "massage" for 2 min. I have done the pump and release with hydro without having to empty the cups and it works pretty well. Cups end up full in half the time. So, then I just do the hold portion and maintain the vacuum pressure @ 5 for the remainder of the session. (I have the gauged pump) Although, recently, I have been able to comfortably move past the 5 mark to a 7.