Moogles progress

Moogleberry

Sorry I haven't been on in ages. No update this month. I've had a little hiccup lately and been struggling a lot with my damn depression. I've lost my job again and the depressing weather isn't helping my mood. I've been feeling really negative about everything, I haven't been massaging or noogling and can't bring myself to measure progress, as I feel like I've had none. I know this will pass, so please don't worry about me. I'm going to go to India for a month to fulfil the old cliché of going there to 'find myself'.

I received the ainterol atomiser a few days ago and have started using that. Once I'm feeling a bit better hopefully I'll have the motivation to at least massage daily. Hopefully I'll get to sample all the boob boosting foods that seem to originate from India as well.

Hopeformore

Aww moogle, I hope you feel better after your trip. Sometimes we need a break and hopefully you'll feel better and refreshed once you're back. You are always giving such good advice and support on the forum. I shall be patiently awaiting to hear about any tips you pick up while away and hopefully hear an update about the ainterol atomiser. You never know you might come back with big boobies! ;) I know it's easier said than done but try to stay positive! I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip :)

NadiOne

"Life has its pains and evils--Its bitter disappointments; but like a good novel and in healthful length of days, there is infinite JOY in seeing the world, the most interesting of continued stories, unfold..." --W.E.B. DuBois

Feel better soon, we need your insight :)

Moogleberry

I'm back! Thanks for all the supportive words! I'm feeling much better and refreshed.

I lost pretty much all of the growth that I'd gained while I was travelling, as I wasn't even thinking about my breasts. I've also taken up running and rock climbing, which I think have reduced what little fat I had as well. But they have helped regulate my mood, which I'm not complaining about.

I've just done half an hour of hydro in the bath and they look and feel incredible! I forgot how amazing noogling is. I sprayed on some of the atomiser while my skin was warm to help it sink in. I chose not to use the atomiser whilst traveling so I wouldn't waste it.

I've decided I'm only going to do 30-60 minutes of noogle every day from now on. I was getting obsessed with it before, spending up to 3 hours sitting in my room doing nothing but obsess with my breasts, which was exhausting, so I'd end up missing days. When actually some of the best results I've seen are from people who did shorter sessions with some consistency.

So here we go! Round 2!

lilyana123

Hey Moogles, glad you're feeling better!

Wow it seems like you and I are the same! I too took a break in March (relationship issues) and realised I was getting obsessed. I was also doing two 3-hour sessions a day and all that was in my head was boobs-boobs-boobs, lol! I've decided to let go a bit and take it down to an hour a day too and I find that the journey doesn't consume my mind as it used to. Sitting for three hours was just becoming too 'stressful', if you will, and resulted in me not looking forward to noogling.

Anyway, good luck on this next round!

Hopeformore

Hello moogle!

Glad to hear your time away has helped.

I think even though you have lost the results you gained while you away, it shouldn't take long to get those results back. This is part experience and part assumption, because the breast tissue has been stretched before it shouldn't take as long to stretch back into that size. I think the fact that the people who have lost cup sizes due to weight loss have had the quickest results with noogling is proof enough!

I've also purchased the pm atomiser but have been debating whether or not to take pm pills with it. Either way I hope we both get an extra boost from the atomiser because it's not cheap!!!

Good luck with your journey :)

Moogleberry

This morning my boobs were still the same size they were post hydro-noogle. They've stayed pretty much that size all day. It's nearly 20 hours later. They're lovely and bouncy and squishy.
I think my boobs forgot how to be boobs and I've just reminded them.

I also read a theory somewhere that girls who start their journey in Spring do better than those who start in Autumn because of the amount of sunlight. And I think there's some merit in that line of thinking. I mean, my mood is severely affected by the lack of sunlight. Why wouldn't my hormones?
So hopefully now I'm starting afresh in Spring, I'll get some good results.

oodellaly

Hi Moogle, just read your page and want to say that I think it's great that your body held onto the swelling from the previous day! Wish mine would do that already ;D. I'm going to try your 7:2 method, thanks for that info! I think there's a lot to be said for taking a break from the booby-growing project and giving our bodies time to catch up with the swelling that the noogling gives us. Like you said, some of the best results on this site have been from doing short sessions, 15-60 min a few days per week and taking breaks in between. Not only that, but the breaks are good mentally too-- I can really relate to a lot of the same challenges you mentioned about becoming booby obsessed and burnt out about spending so much time noogling and thinking about my boobs. I was doing 2-3 hours a day, but after reading more on this forum, I've reduced it to about an hour per day with a break at least one day per week. The weekends are the best time for me to do breaks, personally, because of all the increased social activities, so the benefit is that I get to show off the week's gains while not worrying about those darned noogle marks. :) Anyway, good luck with your booby project, and keep us updated!

bunny

Hi Moogle,

Thank you for sharing your progress with us! I have a question about this 7:2 method. Is the 7 minute period constant pumping or is it pumping to a certain point and holding that? I've been on the forum lurking for ages and I have yet to figure it out but now I'm ready to finally Noogle consistently!

Moogleberry

bunny said:
Hi Moogle,

Thank you for sharing your progress with us! I have a question about this 7:2 method. Is the 7 minute period constant pumping or is it pumping to a certain point and holding that? I've been on the forum lurking for ages and I have yet to figure it out but now I'm ready to finally Noogle consistently!

Ouch! You'd hurt yourself quite severely if you pumped constantly for 7 minutes. You pump up to a point that feels comfortable. Make sure they're a healthy pink/red without showing any signs of bursting blood vessels. Once you're there, you wait for 7 minutes, then release completely for 2. Some people massage in the 2 minute break.

courtneyanon

Hi Moogleberry,
I read that you struggle with seasonal mood swings like I do, so I thought I'd suggest Rhodiola Rosea which has been helpful to me. It seems to be a mild, herbal Monoamine Uptake Inhibitor. I quit taking it in the late March or early April timeframe. (Cuz these weeks, I'm up till 11pm, but can't sleep past 5:30am.) It's also pretty inexpensive.
Peace, breasts, hugs and kisses,
Courtney