mountaintops' stats

M

mountaintop

Hey everybody.....it's been awhile since I piped up in this forum. Updating the stats section is not exactly "piping up" but close enough. I've been on a noogleberry holiday for most of the last six weeks or so. I've taken up to three weeks off completely and have only managed the occasional pump otherwise. I've happily hung on to all of my previous growth and consistently measure 37 inches (started at 33.5). I think I'm pretty close to declaring them real and permanant!! I'm still interested in another inch or so.... I think I may try for another month or so of heavy noogling before I throw in the towel.... I ordered the xl's but can't keep more than one on at a time. The larges still have tons of space (I never swell more than .5 inches) so I'll happily use them for the duration. I still continue to be in awe of this wonderful, simple inexpensive product! I highly recommend it to everyone as a great option to improve and increase bust size. My favourite effect is that it has totally perked up my breasts and they really look like new!!!! hasta luego.....

cleo

Hi mountaintop

You've made really good progress, well done. Looking at your starting stats you are very similar to me in height, weight, measurements, etc. I breastfed 2 children also. I'm 48 now and currently wear a 34B (well padded!!) bra. I've only been noogling for 3 weeks but take herbs and do massage also. I've increased around the bust by 0.5" (just about) so far and continue to be optimistic. I think I might struggle being older so I find stories like yours really encouraging. What bra size are you now? My goal is a 34C (seems a popular goal on here!! lol) but if I could just fill a 34B non padded bra, with a bit of spillage, I'd be more than happy!

Anyway thanks for sharing your progress with the rest of us! :)

M

mountaintop

Hi Cleo

Thanks for you message. Yes we older gals still have some potential. I've played around with herbs but have never stuck with it. Right now I'm still wearing mostly my old 36A's. They fit much better than before. I imagine I could wear a 36 B. I actually bought a 34C which fits wonderfully. It just goes to show you that there's a lot of size range in bras! I'd love to end up a full 36B. I say full because I don't just want to close the gaps but have a bit of jiggle up above. I actually look great in my old 34A's. They really make great push-up bras.....The main reason I want to fit into a B is so I can finally go into a bra shop and buy any style I want. My local one only carries a limited number of A's ..... considered a "specialty size" ugh.....good luck, m

Hi Mountaintop, I am gradually getting around this forum and reading everyones progress.

I have just recieved my large cups today and can't wait to try them out tonight.

I am REALLY wanting to get growth on the bottom part of my breasts - did you find that started to happen when you switched to large?. I don't really care about being full on the top at all - i just want to even out my boobs and fluff out the bottoms ( oh and i wanted to fill out my deflated nipples, which is happening, so thats one thing off the list ;D).

Well done on your progress!

cleo

I'll be interested to know how you get on with your large cups as I'm struggling with mine at the moment :(

Keep us informed.

M

mountaintop

Hey gang, thought I'd check in with you all. It's been ages and ages since I last posted. Thought I'd give a bit of an update. I've basically completely slacked off on noogleing for nearly a year. I still give it a shot every once in a while but then I go months without doing it at all. I would say that absolutely my breasts are stable at 37 inches (up from 33 when I started September 09). In addition I've lost some weight - about 1.5 inches from my waist. This cost me .5 inches from my chest but I'd say for sure it was back fat. My bras fit just as well as ever....So I feel quite confident in making the statement that this in fact is a permanent way to increase you breast size. There's no way these hooters are going anywhere.......good luck, mountaintop

laurat

Thanks for checking back in that is probably the best NB news I've heard in awhile. So great that it acually works permanently ;D

M

mountaintop

sorry, I meant to say January 09 (when I started), not September 09

cleo

Nice to hear from you again Mountaintop, thanks for updating us on your progress. 37" is my goal at the moment, that's what I get after pumping and it makes me a good 34C. Nice to know that you've reached and are maintaining that size.

Best wishes
Cleo

M

mountaintop

It's been so long since I've posted that I almost forget how to.
Never noogle any more (months and months)....and the original growth is still intact. All of my growth happened in the first five months or so. It's hard for me to imagine having the time and inclination to hit it hard again for a long stretch to get bigger but you never know....Anyhow, the two cup sizes that I gained have given me decent small breasts as opposed to almost non-existent small breasts. Well worth it. good luck everyone....m

SueB5

Thanks Mountaintop. I feel really encouraged by your posting. I am at the 5 month mark now but I don't imagine mine would stay around too long if I stopped now as my increase is recent. I will give it another few months, I think. Well done you! Sue

Diosa

Wow thank you so much for letting us all know that this is a permanent solution!
Your story is encouraging!
~Diosa