MOVING TO A BIGGER CUP

I have filled my large cups so what do I do now?

• Get a bigger one

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Keep using the one I have

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

agniot

I am currently using the large cups and I have filled them by the end of the second week to the the third. I am not sure if I am suppose to move on to the next size or can I still use the large. I have not seen any real results yet either just some minor swelling but not a whole lot. If someone can help that would be great.

Also, please ignore the poll above, since I clicked on the wrong one to start my question and now I can't figure out how to delete it and just start over..Sorry

Strumpet

If you filled the larges, it's probably time to move up! :)
I would probably try the new contoured larges that are meant as a half-way between the L and XL.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
YES it's time to order the next size now. With the delays in shipping you will be ready sooner
than later.
If you still feel the pull with the Ls, continue to use them till you get the new ones.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Yes it is time to move up to the next dome. While waiting on the next dome keep using the ones you have to comfortably pump up without feeling as much pressure. Then once the others arrive you are fully ready for the transition.

agniot

Thanks for all the replies to my question. It helps a lot on what I need to do now. Take care and have a wonderful day!

junjo

I think you should order the next one, because even if it's taking a while to fill the domes, in no time you will have to change it to a bigger one. But if you are taking longer than 5 minutes to fill them I think you should keep using them and then after a session chance to the bigger ones.
Not sure if I was clear.

agniot

I will plan on ordering the next size but now with this new large cup I don't know if I should do that before going to XL???? I am not too sure if the new large will be worth it or should I just go straight to the XL. Let me know what you guys think and I will see what will be the best way to go. Thanks everyone who replied, have fun noogling :)

aries

I'm helping my girlfriend with the NB system. She's a big-A, small-B cup.
We started out with the small cups.

Her size is 83cm around the breasts, 75cm below the breasts.

Day 0, before starting with NB
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4435/nbday0before.jpg

On day1 we could not yet fill the small cups. After 1 hour of noogling (pump & hold) we measured 84cm (+1cm).
On day2 (yesterday) we could easily fill the small cups without any stress. The nipple was easily touching the suction hole, which blocked the airflow, without pain. After 1h30 of several pump & release cycles, we already measured 86cm (+3cm).

On day3 (today) we could still easily fill the small cups without much stress (breasts do not become red or purple), after one hour I tried upgrading to the medium cups just to test if she could support it. We could fill the medium cups +- 2/5 to halfway:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3285/nbday3mediumcups.jpg

Is it normal to outgrow your small cups in just 2 days ? Or are we trying too hard ? She doesn't feel pain nor any side effects from the noogling. Breast don't colorize red or purple. She has bad blood circulation, so that's maybe the reason why we can pump more ?

In between NB sessions, her breasts definitely feel more firm.

xxbabygirlxx

have u thought of maybe adding in some herbs in order to keep the swelling for as long as possible. For example, msm, hops etc...?

try the new large cups, instead of going for the XLS cups

junjo

Aries, I guess it depends on how big and how well the person breasts gets used to the pressure. Two days is really rare to happen, but maybe she needed a M one better than a S one. I used a S one for a long time till I changed it. But a lot of girls here had to change it really fast.

If she's not having problemas with red dots or bruises I don't see how could there be anything wrong. Everyone is different in this. So relax and keep on pumping. It is actually pretty awesome for her to be moving cups so fast with such great swelling.

aries

junjo said:
Aries, I guess it depends on how big and how well the person breasts gets used to the pressure. Two days is really rare to happen, but maybe she needed a M one better than a S one. I used a S one for a long time till I changed it. But a lot of girls here had to change it really fast.

The last days she has been pumping 2 to 3 hours per day. I'm a little bit shocked, as her nipples are now almost reaching the tubehole of the medium cup (after only one week of total NB use), while after two days she could already fill the small cups. So in the next weeks we will be moving to large cups.

With a sports bra, she now has the same visible forward push as one week ago with a pre-formed bra, which is really amazing. Her boobs are also growing outside to the left and right of her chest. Will update stats later.

32aa

That's great that you are responding so quickly, but if you are satisfied with your size then I say just keep the large domes and continue to maintain your size, but if you are booby greedy like the rest of us who are then I say XL domes away!!!