Mrsbwantsb Pics and INFO

mrsbwantsb

SN: I started NB about 4months ago but havent been reg with my usage do to various reasons but new yr so hopefully we can change that! ne ways here is my info and pics:

HI! I first off would like to say that I truly appreciate this forum even though this is my first post! I have been reading for the past few months on here and another forum. I have finally decided its my turn to share on here! I am 23yr mom of two and happily married to a wonderful man! i love to have fun, be silly, chat, be on the comp, and spend time wit fam and friends! I am what I would love to call a shy outgoing chick...jus depends on my mood! Ppl say dat I am kind and always good for a laugh! I look fwd to becoming part of dis fam and to good growing...of da boobies dat is..but duh! ;)

HISTORY:

I have always been really small frame wise and in the breast area... I have tried NBE before but without as much determination or resources as now...I have experienced the greatness of my breast deciding to grow during my nursing stages ;D loved it something aweful... been two mnths since i stopped nursing my second and now I am ready to try for the girls dat can do a lil jig! ;)

REASONING:

I have always been extremely self concousious of my small ones...I have more recently learned to love and except what I have been blessed with due t othe loving encouragement of my great husband who cld honestly care less if i did NBE or not as long as I am not bring harm to and am happy wit myself. So I have decided dat even dough Id be ok wit wit I got i am taking da selfish ticket on dis one and shooting for more! On an honest note I have noticed dat I am more confident and feel more sexy when my ladies are looking foxy and I believe my hubby deserve to have alil sumn to play wit!

PROGRAM: Noogleberry ans zoft gum (sadly, havent been consitant with niether due to various reasons but still showing some result, prob be alot better if I did it daily)

MEASUREMENTS/GOALs

Start: pics included
5'7
130lbs
32" under
35" fullest
34" over

4 Months: pics included
34" under
36" fullest
35" over

4 months after noogling session fullest measures 38" pics included

DREAM:
My goal is to gain sum boobage before my hubby returns from deployment sumtime yr : March?- June?( funny SN: I was still nursing when he left so my girls were still pretty playful! Even dough I know he be cool wit dere return to oblivion, Id like to @ least be where I was before he left) I will continue NBE once he is home because i know its a marathon not a sprint)

My target goal for now is a full 36B without swelling!

K so dats all folks from me! you guys are welcome to advise, ask question, make input, ect!

PICS
1,2,3: Starting photos
4: Pic of me while I was breastfeeding(GOAL)
5: four months
6,7: four months and after noogling sessions

Attachments

• breaststart.jpg
    breaststart.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 204
  • breaststart2.jpg
    breaststart2.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,404
  • bstart3.jpg
    bstart3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Breastdreamsbreastfeedingpic.jpg
    Breastdreamsbreastfeedingpic.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,465
  • breast4months.jpg
    breast4months.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 158
  • breast4months(afterNB).jpg
    breast4months(afterNB).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 166
  • breast(4months) NB.jpg
    breast(4months) NB.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 175

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome MrsB,

seems to me that the first order of business would be to THANK you for your hubby defending us. I have 2 children, that between them both, had 3 deployments to Irag. It is very unselfish of our troops. Secondly, I think you look wonderful already. Keep up the great work and be sure to post often

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!
The quest that we are on is very long, and time consuming.
I too was one of the the sand box soldiers back in 91.
Don't miss it one little bit. BUT the soldiers of today have my tipped
hat for the job that they are doing today.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommytrina

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I' m new to the noogleberry forum too. I'd also like to say thank u for your husband's service! Good luck on ur noogleberry journey! Looks like u have a good amount of boobage to start with. :)
I totally understand bout wanting something for your hubby to play with. :) Mine loves it after I noogle! :) how full they are! Well good luck and keep us updated.

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
I think you can really see the progress you've made, there's a lot more cleavage in the last photo.
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. :)
Best of luck with continued noogling!

roadrashes

YOu can definitely see a difference. I can clearly see that your breasts are closer together and have more cleavage.Keep us updated please