MSM : How much does everybody take please?

betterboobs

Hi there

I have noticed a lot of people take MSM supplement.
I used to take 3 x 1000mg but have been lazy with supplements
lately and want to start properly again.

Some people seem to take up to 6000mgs and just wondered
how much people are taking and does it really help.

Many thanks

Liz

Teeny Tiny

The bottle I currently have is the powdered form, which tastes nasty but is faster and better absorbed and used by the body. I take one serving a day which is 1/2 teaspoon, which is 2500 mg, but I use a rounded or heaping teaspoon so it could be closer to 3000 mgs or more. But I also take 6600 mgs of collagen powder (types 1&3) in a glass of orange juice every morning, and 3000 - 4000 mgs of spirulina powder in a glass of orange flavored Hawaiian Punch with dinner every day. So I can't tell you which of the three or if it's all of them, but it's helping me. Oh, I also use Good'n Natural 14% wild yam cream that I massage into my breasts every night before bed after my last noogling session, that I know is helping.

Hope that helps! ;) :D ;D

nyx

I'm currently taking 2500 mg but I'm going to up the dose to 5000 mg since I noticed other people who take MSM take it in larger amounts.

OptimisticGirl

I'm taking the caps and only 1500mg/day. My system cannot go with too much of it. I don't know if it has any effect on NB but it really helps in growing hair and eye-lashes. Mine got considerably thicker after 3 months of taking MSM.

roadrashes

Hi. Im at 9000 mg a day. When I take less that 6000 I receive no benefits. When I take between 7500-9000 I can tell the difference.I haven't noticed any hair growth too bad.