Muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

Will Noogleberry help with muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

• How long until permanent results

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Does bovine ovary produce permanent results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bjenny

Hello all :D I'm new to this site and just received my Noogleberry 1 week ago. Oh, let me start by saying I LOVE LUCY ;) but really she has been super helpful! And, my order arrived all the way to Gainesville, FL in <10 days! Amazing!! Anyways, after having my 11 y/o saline, sub muscular implants (~300cc each) removed 4 months ago, my breasts have been distorted. I had them removed because i was having difficulty breathing, among other symptoms (implants are bad!). The incision was around the areola and the scar tissue and/or muscle is pulling the nipple area inward, making :-*rease do you think that will cover up the indentation? Also, how long do I have to do it before it starts to become permanent? One more thing, I take maca maybe 3 days a week and I just ordered Swansons bovine ovary. I've always thought my breasts were way underdeveloped and probably so because I was anorexic around puberty (just a thought). Does anyone know if BO helps produce permanent results along with noogleberry... like it does in men? Anyways I'm super super excited to get started and get to know you guys. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you all soon!

Attachments

• before noogle muscle distortion.jpg
    before noogle muscle distortion.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 103

laquintak

Hello!

I tried the bovine ovary from Swanson before actually but didnt get any results with it. I saw others who had great progress with bovine ovary but I guess it just didn't work well for me. Hope you have better luck with it.

No experience with using noogleberry post implants but it's still just deflated breasts really. I guess if you think about it its the same as a woman who went up cup sizes while breastfeeding and then deflated after and breastfeeding women are quick responders since their breasts have already stretched. So with that thinking I would reason that you should be able to fill out good as well. You should give it at least 6 months to see permanent gains but once you get started and see the great swelling I'm sure you will have you won't want to stop anyway. I love my noogle ;D ;D

Rachyl

I had Nearly B cups when I started about 4 years ago, but using NB, I have 36D cups and now don't use my XL cups anymore

HoneyBee

I had implants removed and had indents on my breasts afterwards. I've been using the noogleberry for almost 4 months and it looks like it's getting better. I also lost weight and regained it and noticed that some of the weight gain went to my breasts. I suggest eating healthy fats and lots of Omega 3. Stay away from sugar and high carb foods.

bjenny

Thank you guys so much for the info :) i can't tell if it's working to improve the indent but it's making my breasts grow for sure. I started with 27 rib, 29 bust and now I'm maintaining at least a 31 bust in just a few weeks. Is this really permanent?

Is there anything I can do to make the bottom part of the breasts suck out. I tried the sock and tennis ball with little success.