My 8 Month Journey & Pics

Re: My journey and pics.., plus Pueraria Mirifica

:eek:

I don't know what else to say. You lucky girl you........ ;D ;D ;D
You have beautiful boobs.

noogleberry1

Re: My journey and pics.., plus Pueraria Mirifica

Thank you very much flatty natty!.. Thats a huge compliment because i really didnt have Boobs before as you can see from my first pic from the side i was so flat.. Its been a while and Ive tried to have fun and im seeing some improvements.. How long have you been noogling? Do you do anything else?xx

0xducesax0

Hey!

Congratulations on your great results with Natureday and your awesome swelling with NB! I really think you'll do great and i'm sure you'll reach your goal fast! You have a great shape btw :)

noogleberry1

Thank you elena, thats very kind of you.. Ive tried so hard to put on weight this past year and put on about ten pounds so im alot happier still trying for another 7 pounds..how long have you been a noogler?! :)

jnorton22002

Hi LA, I'm sooo happy for you, your boobage is really awesome looking. As someone I know well, they are to die for. I hope mine will look as good. Keep up the great work my dear Joni :) :) :)

noogleberry1

Thank you very very much for your kind comments Joni and that1spaztichik...

Joni - what was your experience with natureday - did you say something about cancer? I read it in your earlier response in this thread - do you remember?

:)

jnorton22002

Hi again L.A.,

Yes I had cancer. I had malignant melanoma. I had it back in 2003 and 2004. Had 2 surgeries as it did make it's way to the first node. Have been clear since April of 04 though. Natureday, ah used it for almost 2 years. I think it is a product that is better suited to biological females. I did get growth from Natureday, but it wasn't much. Since I have been on HRT using estrogen and progesterone and Noogleberry, I think my breast are finally seeing some nice gains. It would be up to you wonderful ladies to tell me that. I hope that helps you

Hugs Joni :-* :-*

noogleberry1

Oh i am sorry to hear that Joni but i am very happy to hear you are healed and clear how amazing! I thought you were saying that you got cancer from natureday.. What is your regime now?i will have a look at your pics where are they posted?

jnorton22002

Hi L.A. again. You visit any pictures of anyone at the GALLERY PICTURES section. It is the third one down from the top of the forum board. I guess I really don't have much of a regime. I mostly snoogle now. I go to bed and and sleep with one xl dome on and when I wake up, usually because of my cats moving around on the bed, I change to the other breast. I really enjoy that. I'm sure you realize that, being a biological male, changing genders, I need to take hormones so that is a part of what I do.Looking forward too my dear in seeing your progress. that's what we all are here to do. Encourage others along in their boobage growing. Hugs Joni :) :)

jnorton22002

Hi L.A.

I see my reply didn't go through. I snoogle. Every nite I don the dome on one breast, sleep until I awake and switch. It really is a great feeling. Hormones also are a part because of my gender changing. As Estrogen takes over I find my boobs are changing too. I also take progesterone, in the last 10 days of cycle.

Hoipe this helps.

P.S. Check out any photos in the "Gallery OF Pictures section, third down from top of board. Every one that posts pics will be there. Thanks L.A. hugs Joni

34asm

Hi L.A.

When you started taking Natureday, how long was it until you first noticed a change in your boobs? Did you experience any side effects? And were you on any form of birth control? Sorry for all the questions. I'm interested in trying Natureday since I tried PM and it made me really really depressed and cranky.

noogleberry1

Hey 34asm:).. I had my first growth spurt after 3 weeks i grew an inch .. You do feel a change within the first two weeks of changing it. I didnt receive another growth till about 6 months after which was about a quarter of an inch.. Then now being on noogle berry after two weeks its helped me grow an extra half an inch. I have had no side affects apart from good ones.. Clear skin and long nails... The taste is bitter as it is herbs but you can mix it with juice.. I am on the patch for birth control same as the pill but you change it once a week.. Mmm what else can i tell you, i think natureday helped me be a fast responder being i had been on it for 7 months before i started nb so my breasts were used to being stimulated to grow. Instead of taking the horrible tasting liquid you can apply it directly to your breasts also that is what i do now before i noogle. I think the combination of taking natureday and noogling is good. Let me know if this helps :)

spudys

Vivian B
You are doing so well :) I can really see the difference in our grown from when you started. I hope mine grown as well as yours have.
Love Vivian

noogleberry1

Thanks vivian... :) I am mighty sure you will reach your goal after.. Isnt the noogleberry great its not if but when it happens.. Exciting:)

34asm

Thanks L.A! I just ordered 2 bottles of Natureday Liquid :). I hope my boobs will respond to it as well as yours. Did you take the liquid everyday? Or did you take a rest during the week you're on your period?

noogleberry1

You stay on it during your period, you dont need to take a break.. yes take it everyday.. If you take the maximum doses those two bottles will last you a month.. :) aw im excited for you darling let me know how you are getting on and if i can help at all!xx

Paloma

Dang L.A. you've really transformed so fast! I'm sooooooo jealous!!! ;D

U look awesome. I've been on and off PM for a while now and I'm not sure it's making much difference. The makers of my PM brand don't advocate high doses, just low doses - don't know if that has something to do with my slow progress.

HOw many mg's are in a dose of Naturesday topical?

oh, and may i inquire how old u are? 'Cause I'm in my 30s and i kinda think it may be slowing me down...

noogleberry1

Hey paloma- you are so sweet thank you! Well naturedays topical is really up to you how much you put on because you can get a cream or you can just use the liquid herb you drink topically because this seems to work really well for most people.. Including me. Its potent liquid and tastes horrible lol but now Ive stopped taking it and just rub it on but results are great. I am 23 and i hope by im 24 to be a nice d cup! :)