My dog ate my...

t-bug

Just thought I'd share with some folks that would appriciate it! I ordered generic BO from swansons and got it in time to bring it down to my parents this weekend when I went for my birthday. I'm baking some sugar cookies yesterday and my mom holds up a lid I don't recognize, then about 20 minutes later she runs across an empty chewed up bottle of BO my golden retriver got into. She apparently ate all 60 capsules out of the sealed jar!

Then naturally the panic set in that maybe it'll make her very sick so I hop online and google "Bovine Ovary dogs" and it turns out Bovine Ovary is used as a treatment for bladder control!

t-bug

She was just fine but then again for her first birthday she was in surgery to remove all sorts of materials wrapped in stuffing from her intestines and she bounced right back. I was just blown away that she picked out that sealed jar from my whole bag of supplements to eat.

t-bug

I didn't once I found it's used in doggie supplements. Then the next time I went home she and our beagle ate the 12 capsules of BO I brought! Clearly they smell yummy!!