My experience with suction cups

P

Philli

Hi Everybody, I'm here for the first time. I've been using cups for the last 3 1/2 years. When I started I was a modest B. Currently I'm a nice bulging D.

Over the years I've got through a lot of cups....They have a habit of splitting after awhile...or are my breasts just getting stronger? Dont cough while you are wearing them. One thing I can tell you from experience is that if your breast fills the cup when it is under suction....the cup is too small. There must always be a little bit of space left in the cup to allow for stretching. If you can wear a cup for any length of time without it 'hurting' or feeling tight, then it is too small.

I hope I'm clever enough to be able to load a couple of pics for you. I dont have any before pics, but I do have a drawer full of B bras that I no longer fit into.

T

tiffany81

SO WHAT TECHNIQUE DID YOU USE TO GET WHERE YOU WANTED? I JUST STARTED USING IT AGAIN TODAY B/C THERE HAS BEEN ALOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE. WERE YOU CONSISTANT WITH IT? I WHERE A PADDED "A" BRA OR WITHOUT PADDING I AM A 32 AA. MY GOAL IS TO BE A FULL B CUP. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS.

P

Philli

I think the only technique is consistency. Get into the habit of using them at least twice a day...mornings and evenings, 30 minutes minimum.

Another thing to remember is just what is happening to the breast while it is under pressure.. You are stretching the inner veins and blood vessels and encouraguing more blood to flow through them.. This is what causes the swelling....good blood circulation.

Forget breast enlargement pills..particularly the american rubbish.... but look into a product called Pueraria Mirifica, a thai herb product. It's basically for improved circulation, better skin and joints.... good old Asian home grown medicine. It does have, however, one side effect. It will increase breast size in women for up to two cup sizes. It is, of course, nowadays marketed for that reason, but it really will help. Check it out in Ebay..it's not that expensive and only a three month course is recommended....after that you should reduce the dosage to one pill a day for general good health.

If you take the tabs in conjunction with your breast exercise, you will notice that they no longer shrink back to their original size and after a period of time, your goal will be achieved.

S

stacie_yangerr

Philli, have you tried the Pueraria Mirifica before? If you have can you tell me about your experience with it?

P

Philli

Yes I used it at the recommendation of a chinese malaysian girl who I met on the Net and who has visitied me several times since 2004. She was more concerned about my health (mild bronchitis) and recommended it. She also happened to mention...if you want a bigger bust...this'll do it.

She sent me the first batch(300) from Penang in 2005, and I took 4 a day after breakfast and supper. After three mionths I bought some from Ebay and took 2 a day. I still take one a day now, just to keep things going..health wise.

It's the same old story with pills... Would it have made any difference if I hadn't taken any? I'll never know. Does it make any difference if I keep taking them? It's a habit now...cant harm anything.

Some people take vitamin pills every day and believe they help.. All I can say is, My boobs are bigger than I ever imagined they would be, and it gets expensive on bras going from B to C to D.

H

hayley87

Hi Philli
you say that you got some Pueraria mirifica off of ebay, and i was just wondering who you bought it off of and if there was a certain brand that you bought as there seem to be loads on there and i dont want to end up buying some that is no good..if that makes any sense?

Thanks

Hayley

S

stacie_yangerr

Hi Philli,
I looked on ebay about the product. Have you ever used the creams? I was wondering if they worked, maybe I can use it when I pump with the NB.

J

jellyDeeeee

The blue bottle on st herb serum expands the breast and gives volume but its temporary so long as you dont have an issue with that go for it.

Ive tried 3 brands and found that st herb works the best for me which is a bummer because the other brands are cheaper. You may have side effects , late periods mood swings nausea etc... but it doesnt effect everyone like that.
the good side effects biiger boobs, nice nails and shiny hair and smooth skin love jelly....

P

Philli

I just looked on Ebay and found this Ad for the product that I have been using..The company is Blue Point.. I've never had any problems with delivery. Read the whole page. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/180x-300mg-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-Natural-Breast-Enlargement_W0QQitemZ110235463630QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've been looking through my personal naughty pics file and found these. The first pic is about 2 years old.. When I moved up to wearing a C bra. The second one is a year old..I had to cut the cups out of a C bra to make this naughty 'lifter' bra, because it was too small for me. I like being slutty if the mood is right. :-[

K

kultzu

Amazing results you have got !
When you meant that you have used the suction cups for 3.5 years , did you mean only Noogleberry or another brands as well ?

Kultzu

P

Philli

To be honest... I've used others too. One brand was EasyGrow... but i grew out of them when I reached C.. That is to say..I could fill the cup without any problem and no stretching effect was felt.

I bought a noogleberry set second hand on Ebay mainly because I liked the pump. I just purchased a new Large Cup in order to keep myself in shape.

Let me say this..Suction cups are worth the effort if you stick with it.. But to make the 'temporary' a 'permanent' thing needs a little help from, I believe, improved circulation...and that's where the tabs come in.

K

kultzu

Hi,

Thanks for your advise and sharing your experience with us here. It has been very useful.

I have not tried any breast enlargement pills and I am afraid to try them due to any side effects (that may occur). So far , I am so pleased with the results I got from NB and I can see myself stick with this method for a number of years without any problems.

Of course , never say never so I might change my mind in the future. Who knows !

One more questions, how often you top up the breast pump ?

Kultzu

E

elusia

Philli,
that is amazing results! Congratulations to you :D Have you been using PM all these 3 years?

It's great if PM works for some or many, but keep in mind that it is not for everyone! If you have low thyroid activity PM can make it worse and you shouldn't take it. That's what the seller told me when I wanted to try it years ago. He did say that I could safely use the cream, which I did - with no results whatsoever.

Elusia

P

Philli

I agree with you on the cream thing. I got a free pot of it with one purchase of PM. Looked like a lot but the pot bottom was about 1 inch thick!!!!

I've been taking PM on and off for 3 years...yes. But here's the thing... the initial boost that it gives is usually within the first three months....then give it a rest but keep pumping.. Once the tissue has normalized and the breast mass has stabilized, start with the tabs again and the little 'nano bots' will start improving on what you now have from this point on. Then take another break after three months...etc, etc.

The manufacturers recommend to take one a day after the first three months to help stabilize the mass.

Another thing I heard from a thai friend is that Alcohol and Caffiene tend to negate the effect of PM.. So...stop drinking and change to De-caff.

It's all a matter of your own determination...wether you want the temp effect or a permanent improvement.

I'm in no position to tell anybody what to do..I'm simply relating my own experience.

M

mel

Hi philly, congrats on your growth! i wanted to ask you how often you pump now that you are a D cup, do you still do twice a day for 30 mins or is it once (or a couple of times a week to maintain, also whats the longest period of time you have gone without pumping? and did they deflate in this period of non pumping?)

TIA :)

P

Philli

I dont know how many other girls has this 'symptom', but my right breast is slightly larger than my left. Having said that.....

This morning for instance, while drinking my de-caff coffee and waking up to the world, I creamed up and did the Left breast for 10 minutes, and the right one for 5 minutes. This balances them out nicely. That's it for the day now.

B

boobylove

Philli

great pics honey!! ::)

as mel asked , how much do you use suction now ?

boobylove forver xxxxxxxxxx

P

Philli

As I explainded in an earlier post, my right breast is slightly larger than the left, so I pump the left for 10 minutes and the right for 5. That does me for the day now. D is big enough...I've already replaced all my old bras and i dont want to start buying a whole new wardrobe of blouses, etc.

P

Philli

This was my original Post last year. It contains a lot of info and questions and answers.. take the time to read it from page one. I hope it is helpful.

B

BooBoo

Thanks for bumping this Philli though it's more than a little disheartening. It basically means this is a lost cause as there are no larger cups for NB and I cannot afford the systems that can provide larger cups =/