my feelings

jnorton22002

Hi every one.

I just wanted to take some time to let every one, including those on the forum who may not know me or those that do not always respond.

I've really been through allot in recent weeks. I have realized many things, all of which have an effect on my life. Of all of them, THIS FORUM, as far as I'm concerned, is THE best in the world. I've been very difficult to understand maybe, but I truly feel a closeness to every one here. The people on this forum are truly class people. I have missed all of you during the recent time spent away, and consider myself so grateful to be a part.

Some of you have become very special to me. Others are still like family to me. In fact, I want to say this for every one here to read, I am treated far better here on this forum then by people I see everyday. Your support and understanding is totally unmatched, any where else. I receive so much more concern and true caring from all of you than I get from my own children. I love them, but most don't understand who I really am.

It really is hard to say what I'm really trying to say. Maybe the best way is just to say a BIG THANK YOU AGAIN. I want each and every one of you to know that my heart follows every one of you daily. I read posts, and I feel the energy of each poster. I feel a closeness I feel now where else.

Thank you all for allowing me the simply pleasure of JOY to be a part of my life. It is sooooo important now. I truly hope all of you know just what you all mean to me. God Bless all of you . There are no better people in the world,

I adore all of you

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

wishful

Hello Mama J,
I know EXACTLY how you FEEL. Unless someone else has walked in our shoes (all of us trying to "grow boobs"), they know nothing of our frustrations, disappointments, depressions, etc. I don't know why this quest has been all-consuming for me, but it is someting I have no control over now. Maybe it's because I'm in the twilight of my life & know that "time" is not something that goes on forever. With people like you & everyone else who cares in this forum, I feel a bond that is helping me cope with all of these feelings I have. THANK YOU

jnorton22002

Thank you wish,

The fact is you are right. no one understands unless they are in our shoes. I entered into my journey, which every one here knows about, far too late in my life. I truly wish I could turn back time and transition when I was in my late teens or early 20"s. I would have truly looked more like a genetic female then. BUT, I didn't. I am very happy I'm doing it and am thankful to all here that support me. I guess the thing that I would love to say to you at this moment is this, no one is ever in the twilight of life. I firmly believe that we are who we believe we are. I learned from having had cancer, that I look at every day as a NEW adventure, one to embrace.You are a wonderful creature that walks on this earth for the time THE GOOD LORD has given you. Enjoy to the max and bless you for all that you bring to our wonderful forum. Remember, you are only NOW BEGINNING YOUR NEW LIFE. Not in the twilight. that's how I view your life.

Hugs to you Wish. Keep on noogling, and remember, you are in a new life mode LOVE TO YOU Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

Dear Momma J,
You are a very special person to me. I only know from what you post
on this forum that you have been having a hard time.
But you can't let the speed bumps in the road get to your dreams.
You are one of the most positive people that I have come to know.
Just rember that you are a special someone to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some FUN!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you when least expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Thank you very much Jamie. My goal is always to HELP others. Along the way, if some feel that they can perk me up that is great. I learned a long time ago that helping others, and not worrying about yourself is sooooooo much needed. I learned that from my parents. I do get down allot, and it is often hard to pull myself out, but I truly love this forum and I love everyone here, more than you can imagine. My source of inspiration comes from all of you and if, in some small way, I can impact some of you than that just is an added delight. My love to you and enjoy. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Dear Mama J,
I know I'm kind of a newbie here, but I'd like to say I really admire your perseverance and strength on the journey to the body that you want, boobies and otherwise. I'm sorry that you've been having a rough time, and I wish that it gets better for you! I really do support you on your journey.
And the helpful comments and encouragement you give to everyone on this forum is really appreciated by all of us. I think we're all trying to do something that can be discouraging at times, and it helps to be helped along the way, you know? Thank YOU for giving US support!
Much love, and good luck on your noogle journey again! I saw that you had really good news with that lately, congrats!
-Strumpet

jnorton22002

hi strumpet,

Thank you soooo much hun, your comments reach to the inner me. You are correct, things don't always go the right way. the other day, my Doctor, who handles all of my problems, suggested that instead of focusing on that that is depressing, think about that which is glad or happy. I've spent far too much time feeling down. My support here is wonderful. At this point in my journey, I choo :-* :-* :-*se to think of WHAT WILL BE , not WHAT IS NOW. I know you and all the others, that support me are right. I'm very blessed to be on the same page as you and the others. To you, I say THANK YOU. You are a source of great comfort. If you or any one else are interested, my greatest discomfort right now isn't my past depression, it is the pain my hips are giving me. They ARE changing. I was told they would sort of rotate forward due to my hormone treatments. For the last month and a half, they have really been hurting. Thank you Strumpet, you are a dear Hugs Mama J