My first noogling:)

Hey everyone!:D I just got my kit and I started noogling. I love it! my breasts feel fuller and heavier, and they look a bit bigger too:) However I was wondering how long does the swelling last? How many times do I have to use NB to get permanent results?
Thank you very much everyone for help!:)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!
For me to see permanent results, It was about 6 months. Pumping 2 times a day 1 hr. each time.
Took a few weels off, and stayed the same size.
So now back to pumping as before. Still not done growing yet, But soon.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

jamie2 said:
HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!
For me to see permanent results, It was about 6 months. Pumping 2 times a day 1 hr. each time.
Took a few weels off, and stayed the same size.
So now back to pumping as before. Still not done growing yet, But soon.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

thank you jamie2!! I am hoping for the best! I am noogling right now as a matter of a fact:) However, I was wondering what about nipples? Doesnt the areola get bigger too? I dont want that, i really like my nipples now! And also when i am sitting with my cups and they are vacuumed my left boob look much bigger than right one... is that normal??

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
For me, my nipples haven't grown at all, BUMMER !!!!!!!!
Most people have 1 breast bigger than the other. Normal with breasts.
Try to just pump the smaller for a few minutes longer than the bigger one.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) :)

noog

Welcome!! Sounds like your a good responder to already have swelling! On the swelling lasting, it seems to last a little longer with each pumping. Still not sure about the permanent growth, because I've only been pumping for a little over a month and a half, but have had good growth. The growth will be there before you know it!

Jamie2, thank you very much:) yeah thats what i did yesterday and the day before that and today I pumped them equally and it seems like they are now more or so the same size:) i hope so at least...

Hooters, thank you very much!:) I hope for the best results! My swelling is so awesome! I just love it!!!! they feel so much fuller and firmer in hand and they looks soo good! i just CANT WAIT until the permanent results!

PS. Gonna post pictures soon hopefully!

BTW! I just measured myself and I have used NB for about 3-4 days and I with a proper swelling I go from not a full B cup into a C cup!!!!!!

Strumpet

Sounds like some crazy swelling, grats! :) I just know you're going to respond well to NB - I've been doing it 4 months and I still don't get that kind of swelling.

Strumpet said:
Sounds like some crazy swelling, grats! :) I just know you're going to respond well to NB - I've been doing it 4 months and I still don't get that kind of swelling.

I kinda did it wrong i think, i was a bit too busy reading a book and i didnt notice that my NB was a bit too tight (it was hurting me but i was way into the book to notice the pain), I held it for a long while and i got kind of a bruise. but the bruise will go away soon :) i hope, now i will be more careful and more attentive to it!

Okay, so here are the pictures. My boobs are a little bit bruised because yesterday i accidently overpumped them without noticing it, but i havent noogled for more than 24 hours so the swelling is gona. i have used NB for only a couple of days so nothing has grown. My size is 32B. I hope very much to get to 32D or 32DD. Not taking anything else yet, but i did order Zoft and it should be here next or next next week. Pictures arent the best because I tried to take them myself from my phone camera.

junjo

I've been gone for a while, but sure is great to see some new faces!
Welcome to the NB forum. It looks like you are going to get far, with already 1 cup size swelling. And you seem to have a pretty good amount of tissue already.

Good luck girl ;D

thank you junjo!:D

Yesterday, I cam home very late and I decided to do some quick noogling since i was extremly tired (I have done already several times noogling before bed, when i am actually in the bed) and i fell asleep with the cups on me!! I had the pump and hold technique on me for about5 hours!:D:D I woke up then, and they were still pumped and everything! that was great! and the swelling now is just amazing!!! Im gonna try to do it some other time too:D

b00bs

Jealousss, I wish I could sleep and noogle at the same time. Sometimes it's a drag having to sit alone for a long time haha. But yeah, your boobs are really nice already (I want mine to be at least a B, grr)! Hopefully noogle and zoft will be good to us :)

Thank you b00bs!:D Have you ordered Zoft too? Did you already get it and start using it and whats your size now then?:D I really want permanent results already though:) Cant wait!!!:)

junjo

I am so curious about Zoft. Where did you buy? I am kinda afraid to use those things, but I am thinking about it seriously these days.

I am loving Noogleberry!!!! I have used it for not so long but I am getting amazing results!!! Today my friends commented on my nice breasts and asked which push up bra was i using and i said it was all thanks to noogleberry!! Now my friends are interested in it too:D I want to start doing Chi massage as well (Have done it only 2 times last week) but I never have time, so it is all only thanks to Noogleberry! I also like that I am doing the pump and hold technique so I can do all the other things at home besides the fact that just sitting and pumping! Well, I hope to make new pictures soon and post them here!

junjo, I am not as afraid for Zoft since it is all natural. It has fenugreek in it, fennel, oat and many other every day herbs that can be found in many dishes that we eat. I havent tried it myself yet (I got a call that they have arrived already and I have to go and pick them up on monday) but I have read only very good feedback about them. I bought them on onestoptreatment.com but I also read that Anastasia bought them on e-bay. dont buy them on zoft homepage though, they are much more expensive there!!

junjo

Thank you, honey!

I feel kinda scared to use any herbs, but I think that maybe I should give it a try. It seems to work for most girl with almost no side effects.

We'll see. Update us about it too. ;D

you shouldnt be afraid to use herbs! all the herbs are the same that we put into food and that are very innocent. it is the most risk free thing probably from all the supplements that are taken by mouth. you can research on each herb if you want. also if you google "zoft" then the first site is the Zoft site, so you can go there and look at the "ingredience" and google each herb and research on them, if you feel a bit afraid.

b00bs

I actually just ordered Zoft yesterday! Haha I'm really excited to start using it and seeing if it'll have any result. I read up on Anastasia's journey too :) If that doesn't work then we should try something else, but I'll def let you know how it's going. You should too!

As of right noww I'm a 32A and when I swell I can get to a 32B pretty good. No permanent growth yet but it's only been a month. I'm gonna post pictures after half a year so wait for me guys! hehe