My First Small Victory!

iwilldothis

So it's officially the 3rd week in and although I don't see a difference just by looking I am proud to say that my bra, which always showed my nipples from the side, no longer does this! No nipples from the side which means there has been some growth, not including swelling! Happy to celebrate this little victory because even though they look the same this is proof that change is starting!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Good job! It takes alot of energy and even courage to noogle day after day and believe your reward will come. Savour this little victory and let it carry you to the next victory for which you must give time and energy to receive as well.

DJ

iwilldothis

Thanks so much DJ, you're the best! I'm definitely going to use this as motivation. I'm not measuring cms or inches, my goal is to fill the next bra size so I will be going off of how much I fill bras and the way they look! I think this is way better then counting little increases with a measuring tape. That would drive me crazy! I want this so bad,I sacrifice sleep to pump when I need too. I just started taking fenugreek and saw palmetto a few days ago and hope this helps. Which herbs are you taking, if you don't mind me asking?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe.. even the bra trials can be insanity inducing. I got an 40A I've been trying on every week or two since December 2013. Just in the last couple of weeks have I've found myself filling it decently (and snugly after noogling). But if that will keep your motivation tank full then do it! For me, I got this 42DD plunge beauty to keep me going... I will fill that thing some day!

I'm using Red Clover, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam with PABA, GABA and I've added NatureDay breast cream. Also, I would like my breasts to be actually functional so I'm alternating progesterone every 2 weeks (20mg daily). Oh, throw in some massage and heating. :)

DJ