my growth

rocketmelon

Spilling 34 F on tightest hook with vest top too trying to contain them =p

Attachments

• bursting.png
    bursting.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 4,317

James

For those who don't know, rocketmelon's primary thread is over on BrestNexus: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23781
- pumping for less than 4 hours is a waste of time
- you have to use padding on the domes to relieve the pain from high pressure pumping.
- Noogleberry padding wears out in about 3 months, have to buy new.
- she started with Ls, filled the XLs then went on to fill the XXLs! She is only 5ft and has a small frame.
Much more details on her BreastNexus site.

summer

Hey Rocketmelon, not much I can say other than WOW!! I can't believe you got that far in a year. Holy crap.

Can I ask you a question about the 4 hour sessions. How do you go that long?? I think I pump fairly hard and I used to be able to do longer sessions but it seems like my nipples hurt so badly any more that I can barely continue 1-2 hours (I used to do 3-4). I almost always tape my nipples because they are way too big (although Im not sure if it does any good). I have tried the shelf also & that doesn't help a whole lot.

Also, I am starting w the CXL and them move up to the XXL domes. I have to use them 1 @ a time. They are really way 2 big for my frame (and it sounds like you may even have a smaller frame than I do). I have problems w them in my armpit cutting off circulation, I have tried to position lower but cant seem to do that unless I dont put all the boob in there. And the bigger problem is my side. Since the dome wraps around the side of my ribcage I actually get bruises over there and it hurts so bad thay I can only pump for an hour or so. I do 7 mins alternating sides.

Sorry for all the details but if you have any tips/tricks that would help I would be forever indebted. :)

NadiOne

im wondering the same thing Jess. I would also like to know your before and after measurements. Great Job!

tinytots

Really impressive. What's NBE?

Sigh...if anything below 4 hours is a waste of time then I guess I'll have to start all over.

Caliboobs

wow, rocket! never mind the growth, I'm more impressed by your sheer willpower!

I have been trying to duplicate your sessions of 4hours, and no matter what I do I have to cut them short out of sheer agony and it seems that the only way I can get that kind of time going is to do it in two or more sessions! ??? My hats off to you for that alone ;D !!!! This account may be a newbie but I am not, I have been going at this for about 7 years now, and though I have more than reached a goal I would like the kind of results you are sporting but wow, trying to duplicate your behavior I find myself lacking LOL.

I also wonder, if you have grown as fond as I have of just wearing the domes? I find that I feel naked sometimes without them on...LOL. Has your giant amount of time under glass made you feel the same way?

In any case, I know you posted your results here because you were having trouble posting on the nexus, but it's a huge inspiration to see your results. I wonder if you have more photos of the entire journey it would be interesting to see the timeline!!

Anyway, thumbs up for you!! ;D

James

That's 4 hours plus per day. You can break it up any way you like (say 1 hr morning and 3 hrs evening). Do not keep the domes on continuously for long periods, remove every 15 minutes and do about 5 minutes massage before continuing. Also do not noogle every day, you need to give your boobs a break, and I have been recommending only 2 days a week. Don't know if it is better that these 2 days be adjacent (like Saturday and Sunday) or spread out (Monday and Thursday). Happy noogling :)

Caliboobs

;D hey James!

Rockets posted schedule on nexus says from what I saw they were 4 hour sessions, and she did not indicate that there were a lot of breaks so I assumed she was doing 4 hours a set.

However after having noogled for something like 5 years now I can honestly say it seems that the longer the better. Though at high pressure definitely not more than an hour, at lower pressure where I have the domes on just to the point that nothing noticeably jiggles when I shake them I could go all day :eek: though I do break it up a bit.

I used to post as Buxomboobs, but I muffed an email address change and it seemed a lot easier to just start a new account LOL.

My greatest progress still comes from Hydro.....and I love warm water nooglin so much that even if I decide not to grow anymore I doubt I will be able to stop. ::)

Here is another firsts I thought I would give a try, I bought a vac pump at my local auto parts store, because for 30 bucks I got a high quality gauged pump with reservoir so liquids dont actually flow through the pump itself, (though some will still get in). As I suspected that the hydrolic pressure would be even greater using a substance with a higher viscosity/weight than water. Instead of water I have been using flaxseed oil, usually not at high pressure though it's more of a bathing thing. At some point I am going to mix about a half gallon of flax seed oil with a pint of 120:1 PM extract and give that a go. I like to warm the oil up just a bit on an old coffee cup warmer I have with stainless steel bar tender type mixing cup, and ... its awesome! It takes a bit of pumping though as the resevoir needs to be emptied a couple of times before their at a good pressure but its oh so worth it. Usually save that for a weekend evening while relaxing with a movie or book.

For me it's always been a slow n steady process, but being male what else would you expect, it's an uphill battle.

Thanks much for yer input! and I have been meaning to ask you .... since your not (from what I remember) a noogler your self, you must just be a really involved breast lover.... :eek: ;D as i know your involved on more than one breast site.....hehehe :p