My husband asked me and I wasn't quite sure how to answer....

Libertybel

Hi :)

I'm new to noogling.....started 3 days ago..... I'll put Uup some pics when I'm feeling brave.

My husband asked me today, how on earth this actually works..... I vaguely answered him, but was unsure how to explain scientifically..,.,.

He also wanted to know, that if I get good results, will my boobs feel all empty and floppy, or will they feel like normal larger breasts? (I'm thinking the latter).

Any experienced and satisfied nooglers mind answering this for me? THANKS!!!

:0)

enjerurei

You should show him some of the results of members here! :D

Noogleberry doesn't seem to do anything like that to most people who make good progress.
Check out Jezabelle's progress, for example. Her boobs turned out gorgeous!
In fact, I think NB might actually help keep breasts on the perky and fuller side.

Libertybel

I have seen Jezabels progress...actually did show him that today lol!! If I end up with boobs like that, I'll be one hella happy lady!!! Thanks :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Noogleberry works on the principle of tissue expansion having a linkage to eventual tissue growth. There is a body of research showing that tissue subjected to forces which cause the cells to pull further apart will eventual divide and fill in those gaps. There is a fine line between inducing growth and causing damage sp we nooglers have to find it. In some surgery procedures, a small balloon-like device is placed under the skin and inflated for the very same reason.

As for your husband's concerns of the breast texture, I personally have experienced increased firmness and I'm a beginner. The swelling states may be a bit worrisome at first because it is a very different feeling to the tissue but again, this too will pass.

The key to whole thing is consistency, patience and dedication to the process and learning what works for your body. Unfortunately, there is alot of variation in responses so there is a fair bit of trial and error initually to find something which works.

And oddly, I have found the feeling quite pleasant when everything is going well. So I welcome you to your big endeavour and hope to hear and maybe see your progress.

DJ

Libertybel

Thanks DJ :D time to be dedicated and see what works for me then hey?

So looking forward to a positive result :) have always felt self conscious of being pretty flat.

Hubby is pretty dubious about the whole thing, and likes my small boobs. But I'm sure he'll like the results lol I'm 37, hopefully it's not too late!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Definitely, we require results here. :) Bounce to it!

Seriously, 37 is fine -- I hope so since I'm older. I know a certain dedicated 34DD knockout around here who is 37 too. But don't take my word for it, look up 'Bill'. He is 77 year and pumping for about 2-2.5 years and pretty damn close to a D at swelling (I believe it is anyway). He hasn't posted much but each update is a surprise. He's my hero! :)

Don't worry about the hubby, just keep him reassured you're not hurting yourself and when that day comes and you throw boobs a cup bigger in his way -- he'll reconsider I think. At some point, invite him to help.. :) He won't feel left out that way....

DJ