My Invention Worked Perfect...Happy Holidays!

E

Eman

Good evening NB'ers,

I apologize for the lack of updates this month...tomorrow, I'll turn 32 years old, and I'm currently on a hiatus from pumping...the one thing that I have to point out is this--the cylinder that I've created is enhancing my results so perfectly, that I'll no longer need the XXL domes! I've gone back to using the wild yam cream, and lately I'm getting mind-boggling results...I'll include them in my next post asap.

Merry Christmas! ;D

Eman

Anastasia916

A Christmas baby? So is my hubby! So he gets double the gifting. But *sighs* he is the most accident prone person I know, just tonight one of the cats bite his hand really bad and we rushed to the ER, so much fun for xmas eve. So now my cooking is a bit delayed but eh, I'm dealing with it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday!

E

Eman

Not really Anastasia...

I grew out of gifts a long time ago [it's just a stage you go through in life]. I hope all goes well for you...and to the rest of you NB'ers...

Merry Christmas

Eman

E

Eman

I bought mine at Whole Foods Market, Alsolovely. The brand that I use is Jason. Give it a shot.

Eman

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Eman,

We missed you!! Sooooooo happy ur invention worked!!!! Can't wait to see the results.

Hope you had a great Birthday!!

Love
Debs

E

Eman

Oh, DeeDee, you will...but not tonight!

I'm too busy getting ready for the New Year's Eve Party! So, I'm taking another break from pumping...

Eman