My journey... nipples & around (with gallery)!

jojohnjo

Hy,
I would buy NB pump for nipples, I evaluate buy large measure.
I have inverted nipples and I would correct, but I have I would not that arrest circulation near aureola
and nipples.
I have see that circulation problem is much less with a large measure up that constrain less nipples area.
I not like inverted nipples.
This is my start measures before start use NB.

Overbust 40.2''
Underbust 37.8''
Areola diameter 30 mm
Nipple height 5 mm (shallow)
Nipple height 1 mm (not shallow)
Nipple diameter 5 mm

J

jennajme

Re: Start situation, nipples pump(with gallery)!

I think this is what you are looking for : Philips AVENT Twin Pack Nipplette. Noogleberry will help your nipples, but this is a gentler alternative.

jojohnjo

Re: Start situation, nipples pump(with gallery)!

Hy,
I have already try Niplette from Philips, but in less of 1 minutes my nipple and areola become cianotic color.
Niplette is too much little diameter so very quick my nipples and areola becam cianotic color.
NB propose a more large and with more space cup for nipples, so I hope that the pressure will be less, I hope that I will can use some minutes before start cianotic.
For breast cups there is rule 7:2 so you can use for 7 minutes, I hope that I will can use for almost 2-3 minutes before stop and restart after massage.
Thank for all, I hope NB will be help me with inverted nipples. :)

jojohnjo

Hy,
thank for all help and support.
I have see the site... are soft cups that are created for breastfeeding and so are used for put out nipples for breastfeeding for give milk to baby.
As write before I have already try Niplette, are similar to supplecaps, and give to my nipples the cone form, not a natural form and are gentle or not depend from pressure, similar to Noogleberry system.
Supplecups require also a nipple not too small when is shallow for grip or is difficuly, my nipples are very small.
Supplecups are cheaper, Niplette cost more, but is also more complex and have precise pressure regulation system with valve.
With my little nipples dimensions, for have natural nipples shape with less possible circulation problem, one of the better possibility is use breast pump, also if my breast will grow also, but as I have see the nipples grow much more that the breast.
So I will try, now with breast pump, and I will evaluate other methods if will not function. :D

jojohnjo

Hy,
my Noogleberry extralarge system is arrived ;D
Is arrived very quick, about a week.
I have try put on my breast the two cups but I have difficults to do, so I use only one cup at time.
I have try 5 minutes alternate to massage for three time, total 15 minutes.
I use Noogleberry two times at day 15 minutes every time, so 30 minutes at day.
I post front and side image of sx nipple after Noogleberry first time.
I use Noogleberry only on my sx breast, for now, because I have left breast more little then dx breast.

James

I have my doubts that only 30 minutes a day will do anything. Minimum 1 hour, and probably 2 hours a day to create growth. I know that it can be hard to find the time, but I don't want you to wonder why no progress in six months. Good luck! :)

jojohnjo

Hy,
thank for the reply.
I have use 5 days (30 minutes) Noogleberry and stop, but my breast continue grow also after use, like a memory.
My goal is nipples goal and not breast, but my breast grow also after some time after use.
Can be strange but is true, like a stabilisation time. :)

jojohnjo

My new breast after 1 week NB (with final photo)!

Hy,
I have used NB a very few time, useful for breast, but nipples are grow less then breast, maybe also because I have used only 1 week (total effective time) and after stop, but breast is better result :).
I have not used hormons, only NB for 1 week and then stop.
I have used NB not continuous 1-2 days then stop form few days and then NB 1-2 days and so... I have see that is the better because breast need time for arrange, my advice is use only few days and stop and then restart.

BuxomBoobs

supple cups have rave reviews from a lot of customers that have inverted nips and other issues and report that supple cups were not only effective but a lot of people felt naked with out them once the job was done...LOL.

It's a slight pull, and its the same shape set as a real nipple not conical like the niplet, the niplet can apply hundreds of times the pressure but that's not whats needed. It's the long gentle pull over a larger period of time that will do what you want with out all the flesh stress....and their cheep, inexpensive.

jojohnjo

I will try with supple cups, with NB grow breast but nipples not so much, so I will try also supple cups. Thank for the advice. :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I got the same problem and I'm just starting out. I've been thinking about trying the nipple cups but it is still early for me since compared to ladies, I am small anyway.

Now to be clear, you mean the nipple, areola or both? I know the nipple cups (all kinds out there) will increase nipple size itself. Areola size is something I'm still looking for a good answer (beside medical tatooing or such). I find it odd to see all this NBE but very little about areola itself.

DJ

BuxomBoobs

TwisztedAngel said:
So what can you do if you have one nipple bigger than the other? :-[ ::)
Use one supple cup on it till it gets close to the other ones size would be logical choice. Supple cups dont apply a lot of pressure but its a constant pressure and you can wear them for a long time. I'm told they are very comfortable.

TwisztedAngel

dminer84 said:
I got the same problem and I'm just starting out. I've been thinking about trying the nipple cups but it is still early for me since compared to ladies, I am small anyway.

Now to be clear, you mean the nipple, areola or both? I know the nipple cups (all kinds out there) will increase nipple size itself. Areola size is something I'm still looking for a good answer (beside medical tatooing or such). I find it odd to see all this NBE but very little about areola itself.

DJ

It's the areola...my right boob is bigger than my left but my left areola is bigger than my right...its from breastfeeding my daughter had one favorite boob...

TwisztedAngel

BuxomBoobs said:
TwisztedAngel said:
So what can you do if you have one nipple bigger than the other? :-[ ::)
Use one supple cup on it till it gets close to the other ones size would be logical choice. Supple cups dont apply a lot of pressure but its a constant pressure and you can wear them for a long time. I'm told they are very comfortable.

Thanks ill check that out