My journey to a 34C

0xducesax0

Hey everyone!

After a long time of on and off sessions with noogling I decided to really take matters seriously and be consistent from now on, because the fact of the matter is: I want boobs.

We are lucky enough to have discovered noogleberry so instead of complaining about not getting any results let's just look at the source of the problem: ourselves.

I've had enough of the 'I dont have time today to noogle' excuse! Weeks go by and I realise I'm not getting any closer to my goal... I've wanted amazing boobs for years now so this is it, im going to do it! And I'm making a stats section to motivate myself.

Initial measurements: barely a 32A

Under: 28’’1/71.5cm
Bust: 31’’1/79cm
Over: 31’’3/79.5cm

My goal: 34C

My programme:

Noogle for at least an hour a day + follow the Hypnotic Body programme

I've tried Hypnotic Body in the past and I LOVE it! This does work, it just needs to be done consistently. When I do it consistently I get growing pains and it really helps with noogling

I will be posting weekly updates of my journey towards my goal and can't wait to start seeing results!

CiCi

Good luck girl! Keep pumping and posting. I find the more time I spend on here and posting updates, the more motivated I am; haven't missed a day since the noogleberry arrived ;D Keep it up and best wishes!
-CiCi

WillBeSexC

Good for you for taking it seriously and finally pulling the reins on it!

Good luck. I wish to be around that size too... and we have about the same size! Funny.

Again, good luck! Im sure youll do great if you stick to it.

-Lola

0xducesax0

Thank you girls for your supportive comments!
I have kept this up a week now! On saturday I couldn't noogle because I was staying over at a friend's but I made up for it by listening to my hypnotic body cds.
I haven't measured yet as I decided to measure every 2 weeks. I know people usually say it gets discouraging but in my case it keeps me motivated... at least the first few weeks when I'm trying to get into the habit of noogling every day. If after 2 weeks I haven't seen any difference I look back at my programme and check if I slacked. This motivates me not to slack :)

Jadie15

Hey epic,

Its very good to know what motivates you. I personally have hidden my tape measure from myself :p. What are the hypnotic body cds??

All the best,
NZnoogle :D

0xducesax0

NzNoogle you can find information about the hypnotic body programme on http://hypnoticbody.com/HypnoticBody/ ... I never thought this would work but because of the really cheap price I thought I'd give it a go. I tried it for a week back in january without noogling and I was definitely fuller by the end of the week. I do believe that growing boobs will, in some way, depend on your belief system and your state of mind. I love how relaxing the tracks are and how during some of the sessions my breasts start tingling and it actually feels like they're growing. I think its a great combination to noogleberry...even if it doesn't work it still is very relaxing to listen to.

0xducesax0

Two weeks update:

My measurements are the same. I have always had swelling though, since day one. I manage to retain it for like 3 hours... not sure if this means I will be a fast responder, but oh well... we'll see!

Seeing no progress made me review what I had been doing the past two weeks and I realised it wasn't enough. I'm going to be noogling 2 hours a day from now on and making a point of listening to the hypnotic body cds without fail.

cosmic_love

I'd say it's pretty cool that the swelling lasts for 3 hours! I've been noogling for two weeks as well, and I don't see any swelling after, even though I'm filling out the cups during sessions better by now. Weird ???

Just keep on going, seems to me you're a fast one ;)

0xducesax0

After long break, finally started again 2 weeks ago...

So, I have been VERY lazy and haven't updated this post because quite frankly I haven't noogled. I seriously don't know why I don't do it. I love noogling and the only thing i have to do is pump consistently and my boobs will eventually grow...how hard is that?!?! For some reason I seem to get caught up in "life".

Anyway, because life would be so much more interesting with boobs I decided two weeks ago to take it more seriously. I know most people make new year resolutions and vow to start on the 1st of Jan; well I started early and im pushing myself hard to see improvements by Jan.

So this is my measurement update...

Before: Three weeks later:
Under: 71.5cm Under: 71.5cm
Bust: 79cm Bust: 81.0cm
Over: 79.5cm Over: 80cm

epic.cleavage said:
follow the Hypnotic Body programme

what is that?

wow girl! your results are amazing!! 2 cm in two weeks? is that with swelling or without?? wow, u just totally encouraged me to noogle more!

0xducesax0

Hey!

Seeing as my 2 weeks update fell just before my period, I decided to measure again after a week to show a more realistic view of my progress. So i have grown 2cm in 3 weeks.

I now started snoogling when i don't have time to noogle. I thought i would never be able to do it but i just got used to it and it works.

So my new programme will be as follows:

I will noogle 40mins before bed time to get my boobs quite far into domes, tie domes together for cleavage purposes and then sleep with them on until i can.

Hypnotic body is amazing. It's hard to explain what it is but go to the website @ http://hypnoticbody.com/HypnoticBody/
I don't have time to use it anymore although I will try but everything I've learned from it I use on a daily basis. It's helped me get rid of negativity; I now wake up every day excited and CONVINCED that my boobs are getting bigger. I'm a firm believer of the law of attraction: the more you focus on something the more it will happen. I've spent years dissing my breasts and now that I love them they're responding the way I want them to.

K

KittyKat

I also believe in the law of attraction and how positive thoughts attract positive things. Tried and tested!
I had a look at the website link you posted (hypnotic body) and just want to say that the before and after pics they posted I have already seen on masses of other websites. Especially the first one. It's on another British hypnosis website.
Just scroll down:
http://www.breastenlargementhypnosis.co.uk/testimonials.htm

That's not to say you should stop listening, I just wish those sites would be more honest about where they get their pics from, or that at least they would make it clear that this is a demonstration of what this kind of product can do, NOT what their product did. That goes for both of those sites.
Really glad to see your new attitude is helping with your growth! That's awesome! I think I might dig out my hypnosis CD :D

0xducesax0

kat90, haha these breast enlargement websites are not creative at all are they?! Nevertheless I love my hypnoticbody, it's very professional and although I don't have time to listen to it all the time it's taught me a lot. It's also helped me with general stress relief so im really happy with it.

0xducesax0

Hey everyone!

Wow it's been forever since I last posted. Unfortunately, I haven't been consistent with noogling at all.

But I realised the other week that having full rounded 32C cup breasts has been a dream of my mine for many many years now and I've had enough of just wishing for it. This time I will get there :)

I'm starting this post AGAIN, and will keep updating it as much as possible because I want to see results and push myself to not skip a single day of noogling.

My revised starting measurements are..

Before:
Under: 28"1/71.5cm
Bust: 31"7/80.5cm
Over: 31"5/80cm

And my journey begins . . .

0xducesax0

So i've been noogling for 7 days straight now :) I've always had good swelling but never measured it until today...

Post noogling (results from swelling):
Under: 28"1/71.5cm
Bust: 32"3/82cm
Over: 32"1/81.5cm

midbackn2013

I'm a 32A girl aiming for 32/34 C as well so I enjoy seeing other people like me, gain results. I lost about 10 pounds and went from a large A/small B to a small A and thought because I was so small that the NB wouldn't work for me, but I see that it has worked for you and many other girls as well!! I want to order the NB but I think I'll wait until next year after I'm 18. I'll try the hypnosis too. I'll have to find a way to do it at home though. My family knows I've wanted bigger boobs for ever now, but I really don't want them knowing that I'm noogling. Maybe I can do it while in the bath or late at night ::)

Anyway, I wish you the utmost fortune on your C cup journey :)

0xducesax0

Hey everyone! Just a quick update: I didn't noogle for the past 2 days because I had friends over but that gave me a chance to take some measurements today before noogling again. So here they are:

Before: 2 weeks into noogling:
Under: 28"1/71.5cm Under: 28"3/72cm
Bust: 31"7/80.5cm Bust: 31"9/81cm
Over: 31"5/80cm Over: 31"7/80.5

0xducesax0

So i've been really consistent with noogling (only missed a day here and there) and Im quite happy with the results :)

Before: 4 weeks into noogling:
Bust: 31"7/80.5cm Bust: 32"/81.4cm
Over: 31"5/80cm Over: 32"/81.3cm

0xducesax0

I hate when life gets in the way with noogling! And I hate that I let life do that... anw I'm admitting I haven't had an amazing week, so noogling took the back seat most nights. So, not much progress here but I measured myself nonetheless, as this pushes me to do better next time round.

Before 6 weeks into noogling:
Bust: 31"7/80.5cm Bust: 32"/81.4cm
Over: 31"5/80cm Over: 32"3/82cm

In two weeks time I want to be measuring 82cm across my bust. That's my aim and I'm going to up my noogling to get there :)