My Latest Updates

J

Joan_CD

Hi Girls;

Haven't been on too much lately. I'm sorry! Life has been really busy. I wanted to give you some updated pics on my progress. I haven't had time to pump very much lately and I need to get back into it as soon as life slows down a little bit. The last time I pumped before these pics was about a week ago. I am also including my very first "before" pic. My results are pretty good considering I am... sigh... male. Been at it for almost 2 years now I think.

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for all the support and encouragement. Especially Not So Teeny Anymore! Isn't she a doll? And so many others that inspire me to achieve my goal. Remember, I started with a completely flat male chest. Soooooo I don't think my results are too shabby! : )

Attachments

• 2009-01-09 09-07-01.173.jpg
    2009-01-09 09-07-01.173.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 413
  • Boob1.bmp
    71.5 KB · Views: 540
  • Boob2.bmp
    78.2 KB · Views: 442
  • Boob3.bmp
    71.5 KB · Views: 486

jeane

Italian living in France
Bravo!
Your breasts are beautiful. And above all natural! Continue. You will become a beautiful woman. ;)

pipitavivita

WOW Joan!!!!

Breath-taking, I love that second pic! Well done, congrats!!! I can image how happy you must be to see your "hard work" and patience pay off! :)

What is your bra size now?

Pipi

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Jean and Pipi! Right now I am around a B and if I get back to my NB faithfully I move up to a C. My goal is a permanent C cup!

minnie34

Oh wow Joan, stunning!!
I am seriously impressed and inspired, good for you!!
Your breasts look absolutely fantastic, well done!
Here's to a permanent C :)

Teeny Tiny

Congrats on your current size, and hope to see you more active and a full C very soon. I've missed seeing you on here lately, but I know how a busy life can get in the way, that and a sick one. I have been having really bad health issues over the last couple months, but I've still managed to keep noogling through it. I'm currently a small C after a recent growth spurt, and I think I'm in the middle of another one already. My hubby has made comments the last couple days how they have been larger than the morning before the last couple mornings, so with any luck I'll be a full C before too long. I just got put on birth control about a month and a half ago to try to balance my hormones, so I'm not sure if they're having any effect and causing growth or what, but something is happening. I was diagnosed with high DHEA levels a month and a half ago, so I'm in the process of trying to get it under control, my new gynecologist wants me to see an endocrinologist for further testing and diagnosis, but without any insurance I can't afford to. I've already racked up $900 in medical bills I need to pay off, and will probably be adding another $400 to it in December. Even with that much racked up my hubby says it's cheaper then shelling out $7200 in a years time on monthly premiums, plus deductibles and co-pays, so I guess we'll keep going self pay as long as we can. ;)

Glad to hear from you, and hope to see you around more soon! ;) :D ;D :-*

rhonda jean

Very, very nice, Joan. I'm jealous of your beautiful breasts, and I admire your perseverance. Two years!!! OMG! I just don't know if I can do that. I question myself every day. I'd be great if I enjoyed the pumping process itself, but for the most part I really don't. It's a "keep my eye on the prize" thing for me. Seeing your pics helps me do that. Thanks for posting them!

Meetoo

MtF
Hi Joan,

Welcome back I have missed you in here. You have been such a great inspiration for me, when I first joined in here and started noogling myself.
I have looked at your pictures over and over again, and I think your results have been amazing.
I hope you soon will accomplish your goal of beeing a full C-cup as you want.

Hope to see more of you in here..

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Joan, it's good to see you again. I have been missing your updates to keep me on truck with my own programe. you are looking great! I love the shape you have now! I have take in what the other have been saying and taking it slow, not to much pressure. and it is starting to make a difference.
Well take care Love Vivian :-*

justafunguy

WOW!!!! :) Your breasts are gorgeous!! I only hope I can achieve what you have. I'm starting absolutely flat, 38" bust, 37" under. As far as I know they don't make a cup size for me :D. I just stared NB a week ago and I think I can detect some fullness.