My little Experiment...

BuxomBoobs

:) Greetings to all the nooglers....you have a wonderfull home here, and everyone seems very helpful, supportive and nice! ;)

My stats... well, to start with i'm male.... I had been using PM for a year or so now, so I started with some little monsters
I am back to my old bad habbits (baking) so my weight is up around 250 again ... :-\
measure 47/53 though I have a really wide chest so it doesn't look as big as it reads...LOL
So atm I can fill out most of a b/c cup.

I did not think that I would be posting here, as I like to keep my noogles under wraps so to speak, but I had this idea long before I bought my noogleberry and now that the unit has arrived I have put it to the test. I thought if it worked out I would share it with the rest you boobie greedy people..LOL :-*

well it's working out so well and after only a week that I thought I must share this after reading some of the posts here.
Some folks were so bummed cuz they were not getting as good as they hoped and I think everyone deserves a nice pair, So here is the jist of it.

Been using PM for a couple years now, at first because I found that phytoestrogen rich herbs put a dead stop to my skin conditions (exema, psoriasis) but after time I found that they had an extra side effect....yup....boobies. At that point, the "booby greed" took over.

I have been thinking bout this for a while, but here is the short of it....hydro-nooglin, water... hot water, (hot as you can take it....) instead of air, hydrolics is much more powerfull and a much more even pressure, and since your body is mostly water it just makes sense.

So, I figured ... the only thing that might not work is that he noogleberry minivac pump was prolly not designed for water use, but in the interest of booby science I took the plunge! (besides it's only a few bucks) So....filled up my cups till they runneth over ::) then leaned forward and applied said cups.

Two things, 1 - if you think air noogling is tricky....LOL try liquid, and this has to be the most wonderful feeling on the planet!!! specially on a cold evening...

CUrrent results....

Water is a much slower pumping process, it allows the tissue time to expand properly, and much more comfortably.
Water applies a much more even pressure to the breast tissue I can fill my large contoured set almost 3/4 when using water.
Water adds weight and so gravity, and this is just a wonderfull helper.
Heat (hot water) applied DURING a noogling session feels GREAT and adds an impressive boost.
Treatments can be added to the water (for instance I add 300mg's or so of PM powder to the cups along with "young livings" Frankincense oil)
Treaments applied in this manner are much more effective as the blood is obviously closer to the skin and the heat and water make for a great transfer medium.
I found that gravity is a great modifier here, and that lying down so that the cup hang freely from the breast pumping could be more pleasurable (cup edges not digging in at any point) as well as productive, as you can apply a great deal more effective pressure/stretch to the breast in this position. (we have a sectional sofa so I just separate a sofa section and let the boobs hang in between the sections)

Well you get the idea, you actually need to ly down after a while cuz the weight of the water causes the bottoms of the cups to dig in a bit more than air nooglin.

Anyway, the feeling, and the results were just to over the top not to share. I wanted to ask if there were any other folks that have experimented with hydro nooglin.

PS, I don't have a pic of it, and I will post some pics if someone wants to check it out. I will post this weekend for a one week result and you be the judge. But just for the record after my first PM water noogle which was about a week after I started air nooglin I had difficulty getting the out of the cups...LOL.

In my opinion this is 110% more effective way to noogle, the swelling I got from that first session ... stayed. In fact the itch and heat I equate with growth, was it's strongest since starting the hydronoogle.....my boobs is on fire and it feels AWESOME.

Generally I get the most stretch Im comfortable with standing then lie down and apply more till it's just under not comfortable, after bout and hour I add a couple more squeezes on the handle and let em suffer for the next 30 mins. I do one or two water noogles a day and use air when not able to waternoogle or when my skin needs a break from the stresses of nooglin.

The other great thing is that the water keeps the skin supple, the red rings I usually get are much more subdued and tend to go away in a much shorter time. So it seems that lying flat and allowing them to hang, as well as the hydronoogle have many added benefits.

So far it's going really well, so well in fact that I am now seriously worried bout how to deal with really big boobs in society as a male, because with this method I seem to be on the fast track for that now..... ;D

Let me know what you think...

For those of you not seeing the results you want, try this method....I think you will notice a difference...

titlehere

the thanks is definitely seconded! this makes me want to try hydro noogling, and what an excellent account/how to. I never even thought of adding essential oils to the mix; excellent idea. thank you so much!

michelleann

ok, am I supposed to buy a different pump now? I tried this method with my regular air noggling sydtem snd ended up getting water every where and when I pumped, water squuirt out of the pumping device. Pls help ad I. onr of those yhat hasn't been very lucky to see any results yet. :( very bummed out.

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Yea Buxom love to see the results sounds like a nice way to pump especially in the bath that would be a relaxing way to do it I would think , sounds good luck with it.