My miraculous bra befor and after

ashley1986ann

I have been noogling for 1 year and 2 months I was an AAA cup. My miraculous bra is a 34A. Dont really fell it out be for noogling but ater I do it just about fells out the hole bra still have a long way to go to get to my B or C cup.

The 1st to be are be for noogling tonight
The last two are 6 hrs of noogling and 10mins after I had then off.

Let me know what you think and let me know if you think im over going it.

Also I have been using the L cups.

Padded Hell

Wow Bearbear! Looking good. I love your bra, and you're getting really great swelling. Lucky you :). Did you use the L cups for the swelling in the pics?

You continue to inspire me, and make me see that with patience & determination we can all achieve our goals. You ARE most definately getting there!

ashley1986ann

Thank you very much! Yes I did you the L cups. It takes lots and lots and lots and some more lots of time. You cant be hard ob you self cant get upset. But I believe it can work for every one! Just have to have a little faith.

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hi bearbear! You look great in that miraculas bra! Can't wait for the day when I'll be able to fill a 34A bra like that. I'm starting off with nothing, and I wear 32AA's. When did your breasts start protruding outward? Mine have become a bit fuller in width, and I've only been using NB for a week but just wanting to know.

ashley1986ann

mjkimm55 said:
Hi bearbear! You look great in that miraculas bra! Can't wait for the day when I'll be able to fill a 34A bra like that. I'm starting off with nothing, and I wear 32AA's. When did your breasts start protruding outward? Mine have become a bit fuller in width, and I've only been using NB for a week but just wanting to know.

I still have not filled it out just get. I have been noogling for a year and 3 months. Maybe the last 2 months I been getting better swelling. Im still an 34AA. I got a size bigger so I can grow in it do to the bras cost a lot of money.