MY MOM SAW ME NOOGLING!!

bonzaigirl

it is really really terrible :((
my mom who hates locking the rooms, suddenly entered my room without knocking, and voila, suddenly saw me, snoozing with my large cups on.. i have this habit of snoogling... especially lately because im on a vacation in my hometown, and i havent been noogling properly so i snoogle just to maintain the swelling... and anyways, i knew she was out, that;s why i thought it was the perfect time to noogle. unfortunately, i was so tired that i didn't hear her come in, and it was just my luck that she has to go to my room first and check up on me... really!!!! i just want to sink into my bed so bad... uuuuugggghhhh!!!!

i know that paloma's brother saw her noogling...

i can't find the thread, but can anyone please suggest me excuses for doing noogling.. please :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bonzaigirl, thank you for sharing that with us and i can really feel for you!! ;)

Im sure we will get lots of stories from others and also some plausible and some not so plausible excuses you could use!! lol

Please let us know what you decided to tell her and how she reacted! You never know, she may sneak in and try and borrow your Noogleberry!

best wishes

Lucy :)

jnorton22002

Hi bonzai,

That really is too bad. BUT THERE IS HOPE HERE.

Mama thinks maybe saying something like this---Mom, I've been very frustrated with my boobs for a looooooong time. I'm sure you wonder why I was doing that, but it is something I'm doing for me. It is far better, mom to do this, than to have implants, don't you agree? This isn't hurting me mom, and it really helps me to feel GOOD about myself, mom.

This approach I call the truth. I, at least I think its the truth. Nothing better in this world than just being plain old honest. I'll bet she says at least you gave me a great reason. good Luck sweetheart. Mama is behind you all the way Hugs Girl Mama J :-* :-* :-*

bonzaigirl

thanks for the advice mama j and lucy... ;D really appreciated it.. although i was kinda hoping for something less truthful??? hehehe.... my mom's the kind of person who prefers to just not enhance anything... it's been almost 2 hours and im still inside my room, dont know how im ever gonna face her.. :'( :'( :'(

better think of something fast because im getting hungry... ;)

Strumpet

Oooooh.
If she saw you with them on, you can't really pretend that they're for something else, but I think Joni makes a good point. If you present noogling as an alternative to implants, your mom will probably be more accepting. If your mom gives you a lead as to what they might be, and it sounds better than "a suction pump to grow my breasts" I'd go with that, but if she just straight up asks you, in this case the truth might be your best option.
If you think that she didn't really see what you were doing, I think some other people caught with the noogle machine pretended it was some kind of massage alternative healing device. I think it's called cupping therapy, and it looks sort of similar. http://www.massagecupping.com/
Hope it works out, and I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bonzaigirl, if you don’t think you can tell her the truth, tell her you are involved in Market research for Noogleberry and we are paying you (joking of course) to test their latest system for comfort and ease of use etc. Of course its not something you approve of and you are finding it hard going but the offer was too good to turn down! we can email you a supporting letter if necessary. lol :)

failing this, its an assignment for college!

hope this helps!

best wishes

Lucy :)

Brazilian_Girl89

hmm maybe telling her an excuse will just make it all worse because truth always comes out (sooner or later) its unchangeable

I really think that if u have an open conversation with her she will understand (and maybe even try noogling too haha)

How old are you? Didnt she ask anything when she saw you noogling?

bonzaigirl

strumpet ..oohh thank u... i sort of liked the a suction machine to grow my breast bit.. was realy hilarious though... made me forget that im in a quandary and im hungry.. oooh it rhymes... ;D

cant hide in my room all day... must come down eventually to feed... ;D

i should reaaly stock up food in my room... who would have thought that vacationing can be so stressing.... :D
i guess i really should go with mama j's suggestion... ooohhhh.... i really don't like the truth sometimes... :-[

bonzaigirl

@ lucy : that sounds like a good idea... only downside is, she'll be expecting more money in the future... hehhee..which is something that i dont have plenty of, especially since the NHS is tightening its belt... ;)

@ boobs_br : i'm 31... i know im old.. my mmom shouldn't have just barged into my room...but moms will always be moms.. they always see you as a kid... especially since i come from a conservative asian family.... thank you for the support though

i am so glad that i am retunring to london next week... and im so glad that i only brought the large cups on... i mean.. imagine what would her reaction be, if she saw me being dwarfed by my xl's on!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brazilian_Girl89

nah ur not old, and as u said, mom is always mom!!
mine goes into my bedroom sometimes without knocking too, good thing that she already knows i will be noogling in a few days :D

Anyway, I really think she will understand and everything wil be fine, other than that lets hope she forgets it completely within a few months haha ::)

junjo

My mom saw me noogling so many times that I feel kinda weird seeing people freaking out about that.
Not only she saw, but she was so impressed by the changes on my breasts that she ordered one for herself LOL

Boodles

Well speaking as a mum I think that she may well appreciate your honesty as long as you present it as a safe alternative to implants.

As you may know, I actually did the research on this, so that my daughter could have something to try as an alternative to getting implants later down the line. My daughter is 16. If you explain to your mum that you are unhappy about your breasts and that this is a natural, safe option I am sure that she will be glad that you are going down the less drastic route.

Maybe you could direct her to this forum and let her read about it herself? Let her see that people are getting real results in a safe and natural way. And if she reads this post maybe it will explain how you feel as well.

She is your mum. She loves you. She will want you to be happy and safe - and a bit of embarrassment (probably on both sides) can be overcome I am sure :)

Good luck :) x

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!!!!!!
I feel that I must agree with what others have said, The truth will always sting,
But the hurt from lying well be WAY worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moms will be more able to accept the facts easier than streching The truth.
Stay safe, and have some fun. The boobie fairy is waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

SueB5

I imagine that she will be concerned that she will see the disappointment when it does not work, and is worried about you. These things have a reputation for being a waste of money and a fad. Maybe it will open up a good discussion for the two of you, if you are truthful. She may be more interested that you know. I would be supportive of my daughter even before my own experience of using the system. I guess most of us have done much research but this may be totally new to her. I wonder if you will approach her? Sue

bonzaigirl

thank you everyone for all your comments and suggestions.. this forum is really a godsend you know.. it is like therapy :) well, i have to say that my mom has not broached the subject of whatever weird transparent thing she saw on top of my breasts... and Lord knows, my i left my noogleberry on the bed lots of times... ;)

im sort of hoping htat she just forgets about it... since she has not brought up the topic, i am just gonna let it slide for the time being.. i still hope she's forgotten the incident.. :)

since i'm going back to london in a fortnight ( oh Lordy home sweet home) im just going to let it go and pretend that nothing has happend....

again thank u guys for listening to my plea.. :) cheerio!!

JohannaH

I looked up your gender and age, and I saw that you are a mature woman. If you were a teenage boy it would have really been embarrassing!

bonzaigirl

wow Johannah.. you really made me laugh out there... :) yes.. i am a mature woman.. who goes home to her mommy ( in a country far far and away :) ) about once a year... hehehe... and my mom is like the typical mom, who never really sees her children as adults..and alsways sees their children as teens... :) hehehe.....