My NB journey

IdreamofD

Hi everyone!

I'm new, just got my NB last Monday. My current stats are: 5'4", 107lbs, 34C very baggy!!! My issue is that my breasts are not round or full without a bra. You can see this in pic 1, they're far apart, and pretty much the same shape from top to bottom, and NOOOOO boob top whatsoever! They're very sloped and deflated looking. Hoping to get to a very full D or DD!

Been on PM for about three weeks, and again noogling for less than one. The bra shown is a 34C.

Front before, side before, front after, side after!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 471
  • Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 417
  • 5daysnoogle2.jpg
    5daysnoogle2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 5days noogle.jpg
    5days noogle.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 406

PetiteNShy

Hi I dreamofD, welcome to the NB forums. Wow, less than a week and you're getting that kind of swelling? Lucky! I can already see your breasts filling out on the tops and area towards the center, so I think you'll see amazing results and the shape improvement you're looking for - although I must say they look don't strike me as looking deflated and far apart in your before pictures. I've noticed a lot of people here tend to be extremely critical of their own breasts, I guess we probably wouldn't seek out the NB if we didn't feel insecure about our breasts in some way. Anyways, best of luck to you! I would guess you'll reach your goal of more full breasts/D cup pretty quickly.

IdreamofD

Hi PetiteNShy!

Thank you very much for the kind words!

I know, it seems like we're all so critical of ourselves. I am a glamour model, so I'm around implants pretty much all the time. I'm very jealous of the nice round shape, and I've seen so many nooglers who end up with something similar - only real, which IMO is so much better. :) I'm really wanting to fill at the tops, because I feel like I have no underboob or overboob, so next time I wear a designer's corset, I'm not lost in it!

I'm really happy with the nb. It took me at least two days to figure out what the heck I was doing, how to put it on properly, the best angles for me, etc. It's a process! But once I got it, I got it. So now I do a half hour on my smaller boob (it's about half an inch off), and then a 1 hour on both in the AM, and a 1 hour on both PM. The swelling was from my AM this morning.

I feel pretty fortunate that I'm seeing swelling so early. I think it's lasting for longer than I gave it credit for (I thought, maybe half an hour) but it seems like every day that passes it lasts longer. I am still retaining *some* swelling now, but not as much, and it's been hours. Can't wait until it's a 12 hour deal! LOL Then I can fake it all day long. :D

I'm also super excited to be a part of this forum with so many encouraging ladies! I see the progress here and I really can't believe it - it's amazing. If everyone knew about this product, they'd all have DDs!

Lily13

It looks like we have the same problem with very little up top on the boobs. Unfortunately we are in the minority here in my opinion. We seriously look the same in your pre-noogling bra pics, but I am smaller overall (32C). I really hope you can fill out your tops!! I personally haven't been successful with it at all. I may just have to rely on the underboob and side growth pushing up well in a bra to make cleavage. :) So far it is working OK, but I still cannot wear certain style of bras (demi and balconette bras) because I just have nothing up top at all.

Your swelling is amazing, so you may have nothing to worry about at all! :)

IdreamofD

Hi Lily!

Thank you so much :D

Is that your pic? It looks like you have enormous top boob! I totally understand that in a bra that can be faked pretty well, but even still... Have you had nice growth with NB overall?

I know that I may not get seriously filled in tops. But I don't have much bottom either, so even if the shape just rounds out more, and there's an increase so it's more full at the bottom, I'd still be happy. Besides, that looks more natural anyway, KWIM? But of course, if I get tops, woopee! :p

Do you mean that you cannot wear a demi or balconette without padding? Or at all? I can wear those pretty well, it always looks round, BUT they need to have a pretty decent amount of padding in the bottom for me to do it.

IdreamofD

Hey guys!

Just keeping track for myself... 1.5 weeks in... I can already see a pretty big difference. They are much fuller, shapelier, and I'm starting to see more "underboob" which I really want. They are also looking wider, which is great! I'm posting 5 days in and these to keep comparing for myself. I was surprised by these, but it may be just me, so I'm not sure if you'll see any difference. I can tell in the front pic, the bra is now sitting much lower than before, and it isn't fitting very well (mostly because I found out I am actually a 32 band, and this is a 34C). Also, the side view shows the amount of swelling I'm having - looks much more outward than before... All in all, I LOVE NB!!! Hoping to get that left boob as large as the right at some point (it's like half an inch off right now, with slightly less underboob). I noogle that one an extra 30 mins a day right now, and follow Anastasia's advice of trying to give it a little extra pumping during the double pump session as well. It's funny to look down at the cups and see one boob well fitting and half way up the cup, and the other trying hard to get there! LOL

Attachments

• 5days noogle.jpg
    5days noogle.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 231
  • noogle1.5weeks.jpg
    noogle1.5weeks.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 5daysnoogle2.jpg
    5daysnoogle2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 213
  • noogle1.5weeks2.jpg
    noogle1.5weeks2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 319

pipitavivita

Hi IdreamofD!

Your swelling is looking very nice, you seem to be a fast responder :) Keep doing what you are because it seems to be working :) Good luck on achieving your goal, looking forward to your updates. BTW even if the bra is not in the correct size, I really like the style :)

pipitavivita

Lily13

Sorry I didn't get back to you here. I didn't see you had replied to me!! :)

Yes that is my picture and it is after noogling. I cannot remember what bra I had on at that point, but I am leaning forward a bit so I think it might be misleading. I need to get a new picture up!

Yeah I cannot wear demi or balconette types without padding. I just don't have enough tissue to fill them out and it looks goofy! I have to go down an entire cup size in order to even begin to fill them out. It is truly odd.

I've done pretty well with NB, but it took a lot of time and frustration. I went from 32" across to about 34.5" on a good day. If I were more consistent, my growth would be even better.

I think you are doing really well, very very quickly!! I don't think you will have any problems with NB at all! I also thought I was a 34 band and I may in fact be a 30 band. Remember if you go down a band size you also go UP a cup size, so you'd be at least a 32D. I find the cup sizes in the 32 bands are smaller than their sister sizes in 34 bands so you may even need a DD. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm nearing a 32D and I don't look as large as you do.

Congrats!!

IdreamofD

Thank you pipitavivita! It's so weird too because if I actually use a measuring tape it barely shows anything. I think I don't know how to measure! LOL But I like going by pictures anyway. I do like the bra also. And it has super minimal padding, which I'm NOT used to. I'm so attached to my VS Miraculous bras!

And no problem, Lily! Get a new pic up, girl - I want to see how you're doing. ;)

Same here re: balconette without padding, or ANY bra without padding. I don't see the point. Like I said I'm REALLY attached to my mega booby bras. And you're so right - turns out I'm a 32DD! Sounds SO huge, even to me, but I'm only slightly bigger LOL. But it fits more comfortably and since I'm not a full anything, there's room in it to grow, which is good. The 32D was too "smushy" if that makes sense. It made me flat looking. Although, I think anything that isn't a fake E is too small HAHA! But sad news is they don't make the Miraculous bra in DD - I guess they think you're too big already, WTH! But I found that DKNY makes a bra called the Super Glam - even in a band size 30!!! Check it out if you like a little extra oomph, it's not that pricey either and they have it at Nordstrom.

I'm going to check out your pics. My swelling looks pretty big but if I measure, it's nothing. So I think going by that might drive people nuts. You must be progressing though because you've gone up in size. Do you noogle daily?

Lily13

The measuring tape can be a *^%^& and overall I try to ignore it. I will measure once a month or so just to see what is happening. However just remember that for most of us our breasts fluctuate A LOT during our cycles, so it is best to pick the same cycle day each month and measure. I measure on Day 4 usually (4 days after my period starts) because that's when they seem to be the smallest. At the end of my cycle it is not unusual for me to gain an inch or more simply from hormone levels in my body.

My growth has been very weird and unpredictable. At first I gained a good inch around my bust and then everything after that has taken some time. I used to be very consistent and then I have fallen off the NB wagon the past 2 months. For me the best thing that ever happened to my noogling routine was the introduction of the contoured L domes. The difference between them and the regular L were huge for me. Swelling is better, they fit better and overall I think the shape is better too. I've been hovering within the 34"-35" mark for about 3-4 months, but it is my own fault because I'm just not noogling enough. I have challenged myself for the next 2 weeks to noogle every day, so we will see how this goes. You can check out my stat and pics page to see where I've come from. It is pretty extraordinary and I love NB!! ;)

IdreamofD

Lily you've really grown!! Good luck on your two week noogle binge! :D

I'm seriously going for it every day. 30 mins smaller boob, 2 hours more, 2 sessions (1 hr each). I am going out of town in early September and I already know I won't be able to noogle for 4 days. I'm afraid my boobs will deflate and I'll have boob anxiety! Bringing all of my giant padded bras. LOL

I actually don't have periods, because I'm on nuvaring, and I go form ring to ring. However, I think I may do a 4-5 day detox of PM and nuvaring and force a period, just to cleanse my system. But since I have two major photo shoots at the end of the month, I don't want to do it then - I may just not bring everything on my trip, and do it at that time. Not sure. I have only been taking PM a month, and I know you can actually take it straight for 6 months, and I've had no ill effects... Debating.

I LOVE the NB too!! Your pics are amazing! Going from underdeveloped to a DD?! Imagine what you'll see in two weeks of consistent noogling :D Excited to hear!

IdreamofD

Just wanted to update:

I've been using the system for 2 weeks tomorrow. I am SO PLEASED with my results so far! My swelling is lovely, and it lasts a few hours, give or take (but goes down slowly, so not exactly full swelling the whole time). The shape of my breasts has improved so much, even when not swollen. I'm starting to see some tissue at the top of the breasts which is ridding me of that sloped look, and underboob is coming along. All in all, loving the NB! When I'm a month or so in, I will post before and after pics with nips covered to show the difference (I want to make sure there's enough to really show). My breasts have more outer roundness, and a bit more inner roundness as well, and they were NOT ROUND in the slightest. Inverted Vs! And certainly not full.

I am so in love with noogling that I am out of town in September for 4 days and have decided I will not travel without it. I will simply "nap" at some point during the day and noogle in private! LOL

IdreamofD

Just a morning note to self: awesome shapeliness lasted ALL NIGHT! Yay!!! I don't think it's still swelling, but I could be wrong. Noogling this morning anyway, but excited that this might be a real change in breast shape!

PerfectlyPear

Hey! I started two weeks ago too! And wow, your swelling's really good! Since you've realised that you're a 32 band size, what is your goal now? :) Well done! x

Lily13

Wow that is so exciting! I think you are a fast responder. So lucky and jealous. ;) I cannot wait to see new pictures next month!

IdreamofD

Hi PerfectlyPear!

Yay to the two weekers! LOL And thank you so much! I feel really fortunate that I'm seeing so much progress already. How's yours going?? I hadn't really thought of what now. I think the DD thing threw me for a loop. Maybe just fullness and cleavage! Or an E! Haha. :D

And thank you, @Lily13! I really make sure I do my 1-2 hours per day. And yes, I will definitely post! Don't want to overdo my posting welcome, so I'm saving for real progress. Trying to get the courage to show some nudies - that's where I'm really seeing things change.

Thank you SO MUCH for being supportive over here guys - I also post at breastnexus and I've been getting a few snarky hurtful comments. :'( So thank you very much!!!

Lily13

Yeah I don't like the other forum you mentioned because ppl are very rude there. This is one of the reason why I like this forum so much and I hope that people will continue to be kind. I always say if you can't be kind to me, then don't post in my threads. What's the point in wasting your time on me if you dislike me so much? I think in matters of self-improvement like this, being supportive is very very important.

I have noogled every day since I started my little challenge. I just keep chugging along and we will see what happens. :) Feel free to post whenever you want. You won't overdo your welcome at all. I think this forum should be more active like it used to be a year ago. :)

IdreamofD

Yeah, I agree. Some people over there are nice, but some - the minute you see progress they get upset?! Aren't we supposed to want that?! lol I don't get it.

Yay to your noogling!!! Are you seeing any difference in your overboob? :D Even just in swelling? I think you might if you do it daily. It can be hard squeezing that time in but it'll be worth it!

I think I'm addicted to swelling at this point, so much so that like I said, I'm bringing the NB with me on a trip to visit my parents. I will totally sneak an hour, I don't care! I'll just be so tired, I'll have to sleep during the day. :D

And thank you! I will totally post something when it's worth it. I keep trying to take my measurements but I suck at it. I *think* I'm getting 2 inches of swelling now, but I can't really be sure. And I'm about to take a bath, which means nothing left!

Excited to hear how it goes after your challenge, Lily!

Lily13

People get upset because they are jealous. Women are jealous ppl especially when it comes to looks. That is just the truth. I have jealousy at times too especially when someone new comes in and instantly sees results. ;), but I just realize that, that's the way of the world. Things aren't fair at all and it certainly isn't the person's fault for succeeding! I figure if a person can't be happy for another's success, then don't expect anyone to be happy for you when you achieve it.

Unfortunately only my underboob swells significantly and on the measuring tape my swelling is maybe an inch. Even when I noogled almost every day for 6 months in the beginning, I saw very little growth up top and all of the growth has been recent with the CL domes. It's remarkable to me how different we all respond to noogling! There has to be some reason for it, but I don't think it has anything to do with technique. There's only so much technique you can do with NB, so I think it's just genetic predisposition. There is something biological that makes someone swell more and growth faster. For every fast responder there are probably 20 slow responders. There are biological males who have quick progress with NB too, so I feel it is not related to hormone levels either. It must be something else in the body.

I'll be doing NB for another 2-3 years to get what I want. Even though I have gained inches on my bust, with no upper boob I don't look that big in my opinion. That's why I love pushup bras! haha :D

IdreamofD

I think people notice the upper boob growth with the CLs the most - I could be wrong, but I think I read that?? I'm getting some upper growth so there's little slope when they're swollen, and it's sticking! That's the part I wanted most, other than underboob which I was dying for. I'll never have implant looking boobs unless I get implants, but if I have full natural looking boobs, I'm happy. And natural boobs don't really have upper boob, unless you're saying the slope thing. I know how much that sucks. Before NB, I wa very deflated-looking. My "natural" shape was like inverted V torpedoes, and now they look more like boobs I like!!! If nothing else, NB is giving me that, which I love.

Maybe with the CLs the upper boob will happen for you! I really hope so :D Fingers crossed for you Lily!