My nipples are still growing even though I'm taping them down- HELP! :(

Intertwining

I massage my boobs with cream, then wipe off the area around my nipples, then stick 2 bandaids tightly onto each nipple in a cross. I cut little slits on the sides of each bandaid so that they can stretch.

Usually towards the end of the noogling session (about an hour long), the bandaids pop up a little and the shape of the nipple can be clearly seen through it. My nipples don't get hard or tender after noogling, but I notice a growth in the size of my areolae.. :(

Am I doing something wrong? I want my nipples to stay small! :'(

Advice, please!

Aim4c

Sounds like you're doing all the right things...I'm really not sure what to tell you except to give you some support. I have been noogling for about 3 weeks. I tape my nipples with the Nexcare waterproof tape. So far, my nipples have not increased.

I'm sure the more experienced nooglers will chime in and offer their advice.

All the best!

Intertwining

:( Maybe I should lower the pressure a little so that the tissue doesn't expand as rapidly? I'll take a break today and try it tomorrow! *hopeful*

bonzaigirl

it happens to me too.. but my areola doesn't get big in diameter..my buds do... they are like blueberries in size.... whenever i tape it... ( i also use 2 band aids in criss cross style per nipple) they break free from the confines of the band aids as i pump... its like they are singing " i want to break free" -ala freddy mercury of queen ;D ... i have been noogling for at least 5 weeks now, and so far it hasn't really gone any bigger... it's like they get swollen but return back to their big budlike berrylike size....

Intertwining

lol bonzaigirl! Your nipples are rebellious! But it's good that they go back to their normal size :D

Anyways, I seem to have resolved the nipple growth problem.. For now.. Hopefully it stays that way! :)