My noogleberry came today

Hello everyone
I'm super exited that my noogleberry came today. I assembled it and was able to pump for 15 min. Not sure if I used too much pressure though my breast turned kind of pink when I pumped is that normal?

Hello bustybabe it is very nice to meet you,
Thank you you really eased my worries Im hoping to have a good amount of growth, I'm using PM and noogleberry. My breasts were left saggy and pitiful after breast feeding and weight loss lol. I'm so glad to have joined this forum where everyone supports eachother during our quest for NBE

Brenna Harkins

Hey jw how long did it take for your order to come in? I live in the U.S and its already been a week and I didn't see where you could track your order so I'm a little worried since I cant find out where it is that it might be sent somewhere else because I have had it in the past. Also waiting for it to get here is KILLING ME. I'm filled with so much excitement that its making time so slow.

Hi Bre Bre :)
It took about 12 business days for my noogleberry to come. Tomorrow is Memorial Day so all post offices are closed. Give it another week it should come :)