My Noogleberry Journey

bunnysdead

Hi all,

This marks the second week of noogling on a near daily basis for a couple of hours each day.

I was a little over zealous in my pumping the first time and caused some deep red bruising under my breasts so I took a few days to let myself heal.

Last week I found my sweet spot on pressure (I purchased the hand pump with the guage) which for me is -3 or max -4 inHg vacuum. If I go harder than than then I usually end up with red breasts, yellowing of the skin the following day or deep red bruising mostly under my breasts (below my nipples).

The other night I really pumped hard (over -5 inHg) to stretch my limits and now when I do my normal pumping my breasts nearly fill the XXL domes. I feel it will not be long before I'm maxed and no options for going larger.

Some information on me - I'm a guy, and sorry for the ugly hair that comes with that. I'm also on the large side of the scale being 300+ pounds. I'm six feet tall and my breasts we're already pretty big to begin with. I'd guess I'm a good C-cup naturally.

My measurements before starting:
Bust: 57 - 58 inches
Under-bust: 52 - 53 inches.

I've a lot of "side boob" or breast love handles but not much projection of the breast - at least not as much as I want.

I also have to say sorry that I have a terrible "tag" problem in my armpit areas and have blurred or otherwise tried to save you all from my embarrassment your your disgust from them in my photos. I swear no other changes have been made to the images.

I'm currently not doing any herb, gland or other regiments at the moment. I fear that BO isn't an option for me since my body's temperature is 96.6 degrees F, so my metabolism isn't high enough.

I'm very interested in NatureDay as they seem to have lots of people posting lots of results.

Below are my starting point.

My first noogling - I used the foam for the first week but it started to fall apart where the glue was. After things got to the point where I couldn't use the rings any longer I took to sanding and burning the ridges of the cups as they had a terrible sharp edge all the way around.

Then the Second week photos. I'm completely amazed and worried at how fast I'm growing into these XXL cups. I hope there is an option members can point me to. Along with the length (right at 5 inches now) the circumference of my breasts are filling up to the edge of the cups now, where as in the beginning the sides of my breasts were nowhere near the point of touching the sides of the cups.

I also started to notice swelling for the first time. Once the vacuum is removed I still go down to pretty much where I was before I started but under my nipples I can tell there is swelling as well as in cleavage. Overall Bust measurement is still pretty much the same, although the other night I had swollen an inch in bust.

Attachments

• starting-out.JPG
    starting-out.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 395

bunnysdead

Second Week

Attachments

• second-week-may-10-2015.JPG
    second-week-may-10-2015.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 611
  • second-week-may-10-2015-2.JPG
    second-week-may-10-2015-2.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 439

bunnysdead

second week continued

Attachments

• second-week-may-10-2015-3.JPG
    second-week-may-10-2015-3.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 374
  • second-week-may-10-2015-4.JPG
    second-week-may-10-2015-4.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 359

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am interested in following your journey off of this site if your interested in texting. I have been noogling for 2+ years and I am also using the XXL domes. I am a veteran on here and you can look at my posts from the beginning till now. I'd be interested in your feedback.

P.S. I am also a male but I am also a part time crossdresser/transgender as well.

Hope we can connect off of the site and share photos. Talk soon.

bunnysdead

Hi Dustin,

I've been lurking on the forums for about 6 months or so, and I'm honored that a veteran such as yourself took interest!

I'll PM you with email address and would love to hear sage wisdom. I'm totally blown away at how well this system works and I'm so very interested in whether or not I should add in supplements to get the maximum potential that I can.

I've been able to pump most of the day and the results are amazing...though I'm a little tender :)

Its surprising how the tape measure doesn't really register what the actual effects are. I don't have a bra (yet) but I know if I had one that fit "before" I'd be overflowing it now. The weight and the added fullness in the cleavage area makes me wish I had a bra right now. Going to order one soon, figure I'll start with a 52C and see where I "stack-up".

joanne38

The tape never tells the story. I have been pumping since the first of this year and I am So Happy with the results! I know how you feel about the cups and you will soon be maxing them out. If you haven't got any bras yet you need to as soon as possible, they will really show you how you are filling out. Keep us updated with your progress!