My one year journey

shurmekaj

I have been s member of this site for awhile, but I have never posted on the site before, but you all have been so encouraging with your stories thst I want encourage others with my journey. I just started on Nov 11, 2011. I expect this to b a year long journey, and I will only measure once a month. My stats are:

37In under bust
43in across

I am on a weightloss journey, my goal is to loose any breast. I noogle 2 hrs daily. I will keep u updated

K

KittyKat

LOL, I'm in almost the exact same position as you. I'm 35.5 under bust and about 40 across. I have the exact same aim as you (I need to lose around 30 pounds). I also have one breast a lot smaller than the other and would love to even that out. So anyhow, I will definitely follow you and cheer you on!! Good luck, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

FrenchRose

I just recently went from a 36 under and a 39 across but after losing 25 pounds I went down to 34 under and 37 across. The one place I didnt want to lose inches and my left breast is much, much smaller. I have ordered my NB and cant wait for it to arrive. I am still working out and trying to get into shape. So I wish you the best of luck.

shurmekaj

Thanks, I hope it works cor all of us. So here is some background info. I have tried NBE before. I tried herbs. That didnt work! I tried BO, and that sent my hormones on a whirlwind. I gained weight, and I was si emotional, I was borderline depressed. But it did work. I grew. But the trade off was not worth all my happy relationships. So here I am noogling, and so far, it has seemed to be pretty good. I will only measure on the 11th of every month, so I don't know if I grew. But I lime the way they loook!

shurmekaj

So here is an update. I know i said i would only measure on the 11th, but i couldnt wait. My cycle ended, and thats when my breast seemed the smallest, no leutal swelling. So I am now 36 under and 43'' 3/4 accross bust. So :'( it seems even at my smallest, I gained 3/4 of an inch. I am th and I love the way they look. Yeah, the noogleberry is amazing. My bff says I am obsessed, but she is an H cup, she
has no concerns in that dept.

FrenchRose

Thats is amazing that you are already seeing results. I am def getting swelling but havent gotten any bigger. I am obsessed as well but my bf isnt home to see it right now. :( I am hoping for more fullness but they still seem deflated so hopefully I will soon start seeing the same kind of results that you are. Good Luck and I hope you keep seeing the same kind of pogress.

shurmekaj

Ok, so i lost 5pounds, and i havent lost any bust, and eventhough you cant c it on the tape meadure, they are definately fuller, and larger. Even one of my friends noticed. So i am going to make some changes however. I am adding aiternal pm to my routine, and i am buying the large contoured cups. Right now i am using extra large and its too big. i read that if u use a cup size that is too big, you will grow on top and your nipples will point down. So far i am still thrilled wiyh my success. I love noogleberry