My Personal Results - Proof of Noogleberry's wonders!!

A

Arwen

Hi all,

I have now made up a sheet of photo's of me before I started and my current size. Please note I am fully clothed ;D but I'm wearing the same top in both sets so it is clear to see the difference. Also in the "before" ones I am also wearing a padded bra even though it still doesn't do much but just thought I'd add that!

If anyone would like to see for themselves just said me a private message with their email address and I'll send the pictures to you. I would just post them up here on this page but my web hosting account is hating me at the moment so there's no way I can load the picture up on the internet.

Hope this helps anyone who is not sure whether it's for them or not.

- Arwen :)

A

Arwen

Hiya, I've sorted out a new web hosting account so here is the link to my pics!!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t42/mia_white_1987/example.jpg

Please bear in mind this is over a month old now (I last posted on here on 14th march) so I have filled out the C cups a bit more now! I will make up some new photo's as soon as i have the time! Hope this is helpful to those of you considering purchasing the noogleberry system. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Arwen, your pictures are amazing and in such a short time! These will certainly give encouragement and proof to new users that the system delivers results if you are prepared to give it a go. Just let me know when you need any further support/spares etc.

best wishes
Lucy
www.noogleberry.com

C

cornflake04

OMG...THERE'S ACTUALLY SOME GROWTH!!! So why isn't this thing sold all over? :eek: You look fab Arwen...my noggle berry should be arriving tomorrow. I'll soon have pics to post up too...giggles...I'm so excited!!

A

Arwen

I just thought I would repost on this subject as I am getting many emails from new-comers asking for pictures. If you click on the link I have previously posted you will see the results i got within the first three months of using the system. Good luck to every one who is just starting out with the system ;D

T

tweety21ca

Arwen, your photos and this forum convinced me to give Noogleberry a try. I've used Brava and Bosom Beauty 2012 and got some growth but they both come with their cons - expensive, skin problems, lots of wear time. That was one of the reasons I had to give up Brava - I couldn't afford (or was able to find) new domes each time I wanted to do a 10 week cycle. My domes kept breaking down.

I started as a 34AA - I was 28" under the bust and 31.5" over. I was 110 lbs and looked like I had nipples on my ribs. With 3 cycles of Brava I grew to 34" and could fill out a 32B. With the Bosom Beauty I grew another inch and am wearing 34B bras however there are still some gaps. With Noogleberry I hope to eventually fullfill my goal of a small C cup!

A

Arwen

Hi, I'm glad you have had some luck although the number of the bra size shouldn't be changing because thats the measurement around your body just under your breasts?? If you want to give yourself a proper measurement I recommend you go la senza sizing guide - here is the link:

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/cs_sizing.asp?s=9&section=3_2

You may be plesantly surprised because if you are increasing the band size, the cup size slightly increases but if you don't actually need to be increasing the band size (which you shouldn't) then the cup size is probably increasing more than what you realise. Have a measure anyway just to make sure!! Good luck!!

Oh, and you won't be disappointed with the noogleberry system, just make sure you don't over-pump. Take it easy and gradually build the pressure up over time.

hope this info helps :)

T

tweety21ca

I put on 7 lbs so maybe that's why the band size changed? I can wear both 32B and 34B but the 34 seems to have a few gaps. I bought the larger bras to accomodate swelling from my Bosom Beauty. I hope I get results like yours. I would love to fill out my 34B bras, maybe even get a C!

Thanks to all the positive stuff I've heard on this forum and Lucy's excellent service I've bought my first system. I'm in Canada so it will be here in 7-10 days. I can't wait! I also have a Brava and BB forum and told them about the Noogleberry. Two people have bought systems! ;D

Thank you to everyone on this forum, especially Lucy for your help!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi tweety21ca and welcome to the forum. Im sure your extensive experience with vacuum systems will be so helpful to other forum users. I can tell from the great scroll effect at the bottom of your post that your a pro at forums! lol .

best wishes and bye for now,

Lucy :) ;) ;D :eek:

T

tweety21ca

Thank you, Lucy. I have tried just about everything to increase my breast size and vacuum devices have been the only thing that's worked. I wrote a Brava and Bosom Beauty review on ebay and welcomed members to contact me if they had questions. One lady emailed me and asked me if I had heard about the Noogleberry. I hadn't, so I googled it. I admit, when I first saw it I was very skeptical. But then again that's what I thought about the BB. Brava had ingrained into my head that you need to wear domes for 10+ hours a day so I couldn't understand how you could get results wearing a system for 1 hour like the BB, or 15-30 minutes with the Noogleberry. But I got results with the BB and after reading through this forum I saw that members had used the NB consistently and were getting good results too. So I decided to give it a try. Also what attracted me was that women here have been using it for several months. I was reading a forum for the "Enhance" system which looks similar to the Noogleberry. There were only 5 posts from women with no profile information making comments like "I've used the system only 2 weeks and my boobs are huge!"

Avoid, avoid.

I posted a link on my BB and Brava forum to this forum, and members are already checking it out. Hopefully the Noogleberry puts a new spin on breast enhancement - that it doesn't have to be expensive and painful! Once the NB catches on it will give Brava a run for their money. I wonder if anyone working for Brava has ever had to shop for hours to find a bra that makes them look like they have breasts, that didn't make their breasts look too pointy, too fake, etc.? I wonder if any of them have worried if their boyfriends will still be attracted to them if they saw what they looked like under the clothes? Have they ever been teased or had tactless comments made about them? ??? Judging by their customer service and price, I would say NO! That's what's great about forums like this - real support by people who understand! :D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you tweety21ca. As you can see, this forum is openly transparent and unedited. One of the main advantages with the Noogleberry system is that it gives people the chance to try a vacuum device at an affordable price and then if they want to move on to a more expensive system they can. Or if they decide vacuum systems are not for them, then they will not have wasted a lot of hard earned cash. I do appreciate your support and im more than happy to support you further with equipment and if people mention you when they are thinking of buying, im more than happy to help them also with the costs etc.

best wishes

Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

Q

QueenB

Hi Arwen,

Do your breasts stay that way all day? It would be so neat if it were!!

M

mariela

Hi! Arwen, do you have stretch marks by the rapid breast enlargement?
Im waiting that my cups arrive. I am afraid that appear stretch marks.I want to have big breasts,but I hate the stretch marks. Because it I´m thinkin in the surgery.
I hope that I understand my english is not very good. Thanks.

T

tweety21ca

Your photos continue to amaze me. Are you still using the system, or just for maintenance? Have you lost any size?

I am getting similar results - very rounded, firm appearance. I plan to use a little longer. I would like another inch or two!

D

dory505

Arwen said:
Hi all,

I have now made up a sheet of photo's of me before I started and my current size. Please note I am fully clothed ;D but I'm wearing the same top in both sets so it is clear to see the difference. Also in the "before" ones I am also wearing a padded bra even though it still doesn't do much but just thought I'd add that!

If anyone would like to see for themselves just said me a private message with their email address and I'll send the pictures to you. I would just post them up here on this page but my web hosting account is hating me at the moment so there's no way I can load the picture up on the internet.

Hope this helps anyone who is not sure whether it's for them or not.

- Arwen :)

can i know pls how did u use the bosom 2012??? did u turn on the SESL wheel to 6 oclock pose?? i turn it only on 9 oclock and i feel it too painful and strong. do u think i will still get growth if i use it on 9 oclock pose?? im using both noggle berry and bosom 2012 for both instant and permament growth. pls help me with this bosom 2012 its rilly hard and painful and i want to know if what im doin is right to get permament growth,. and i want to know how long did u use it to get an inch!! thanks alot and god bess <3

brandy215

Arwen said:
Hiya, I've sorted out a new web hosting account so here is the link to my pics!!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t42/mia_white_1987/example.jpg

Please bear in mind this is over a month old now (I last posted on here on 14th march) so I have filled out the C cups a bit more now! I will make up some new photo's as soon as i have the time! Hope this is helpful to those of you considering purchasing the noogleberry system. :)

The link is in this post, Lola. :) Welcome to NB!

Strumpet

Those are amazing results! Thanks for sharing with us - results like yours give me the inspiration to keep going. :)
Your boobs look great. Congrats and enjoy your results!