My pics

Lory

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I just ordered my noogleberry today. Even though it could be a while before I receive it, I figured I should take a before picture and post it while I still have the guts. It's not like my face is in it so there's nothing to lose, but a lot to gain... ;) Maybe I can get over my shyness help other women decide if this is a method they want to try.

I wear bra size 32-34 A/B and I hope to get a much fuller look. Nothing wrong with a fox nose shape but it's not for me! I hope to get to a full C. I'm 5'5" (165 cm) and dress size 8.

Anyway, here are my before pics.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110518_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110518_1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Snapshot_20110518.jpg
    Snapshot_20110518.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 372

SEECHELE

HEY;
I WAS THE SAME SIZE AS YOU WHEN I STARTED LAST JUNE FULL "B" NOW. :) I TAKES A TIME, DONT GIVE UP!!!
ENJOY THE EXPERENCE & HAVE FUN :p

Lily13

Good luck dear. We will be here cheering you on throughout your noogle journey. It only took about a week for my CL domes to arrive, so you may have it sooner than you think!

Keep us updated on how things start to progress. :)

soonenough

Can't wait to see your progress. Thanks for posting your pics. It really helps to see the before and after and gives hope to everyone here to keep on going. Welcome!

jnorton22002

Hi there and welcome,

You'll enjoy your journey and as Lilly said we are all here to cheer you on. You have a very nice shape to start with hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lory

Thanks for all the supportive replies, guys! :) You're right, I could end up being pleasantly surprised by the arrival time. <3 I'll be sure to post updates as I go along.

Hi lory,

Well done for taking those pictures, it takes a lot of courage but, like you said you have absolutely nothing to lose. I am only mirroring what others have said but, welcome and all the best with your Nb journey. Any questions about anything just ask and someone will get back to you xx

Lory

I got it in the mail just now. :D Yaaaaay! My family was like "You ordered something from the UK?" so I need to make something up... but that won't be hard since I ordered a dress from France recently. I'm excited now.