My picture(s)

GingerNub

it doesn't sound like you're pushing yourself too fast. As long as you aren't in pain and you're not getting red dots from too much suction.

It sounds like you'll need to move up to a larger dome soon so that you have more room to grow.
Happy noogling!

xxbabygirlxx

wow 3 times a day for 2 hours each, i would think thats a bit too much. U look great though. It takes time. Ive been on noogleberry for a year and only now have i achieved real growth. It just takes time

secret

i think you are a c cup, cause i'm a small b and there is a huge different between you and i.
happy NB ing

jnorton22002

Hi There,

I, for one, certainly feel you are ready for the ex large. I use the ex large and you are bigger than me. so yes order the bigger ones hun . Then again most people are bigger than me Ha Ha

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Yep I agree with Joni too. I use Large domes and I am no where near your size (I am much smaller). I think the XL could help with swelling if you are having trouble there. :) Good luck and keep us posted with how they work out for you!

Your boobs look great already btw! :)

soonenough

Just want to say you already have good size and shape, and it looks like you are already a C cupper or even a D. I find that using XL cups give me faster swelling than the smaller one. I don't use it all the time but when I do, the XLs gives me the most swelling in the least amount of time. With your current size, it will certainly helps it even more.

roadrashes

Yes, it's time to move up a size. Good for you. Your boobs are what I'd like to have. Nice, round and lifted. Perfect! To avoid shipping problems please do it now. I think those cups you're using now won't keep those boobs contained for much longer. :0 What bra sixze do you wear now?