my predicament

flyover

Hi guys,

I am a fairly new noogler, i started a month back with the medium domes. I am filling the medium dome to the brim, but i dont maintain even a little bit of the swelling. anyways, since i was filling the mediums, i ordered one large cup, only one because only my left boob fills the medium, right boob still has a long way to go, and another reason for that is that my ribcage is pretty small. my underbust is 27 inches. I got the one large cup i ordered and i could barely get any suction. what i am doing now is i noogle both boobs at the same time with large on the left boob and medium on the right. but i think my right boob is filling the medium too.

So..... my question is does any other member have a small ribcage and has successfully used 2 large cups at the same time?
also the large cup hurts a LOT.... i considered getting the cup rings but they r gonna take up even more space and i dont think i'll be able to keep both cups on at the same time with the cup rings, so any ideas? :-\

hephaistos

It's doable with the large cups, plenty of cream and foam cup rings, both at the same time, however you'll have to cut the rings... It'd be good to have the foam rings more adapted to small rib cages by making them thicker on one side, as right now they slowly lose suction....

flyover

yea, makes sense. but do they make large cup rings for smaller ribcages? like if i ask lucy can she cut it so that its thinner on the inside so it doesnt take up much space? ???

FaithnLove

ah im having the same issue. i fill the meds up entirely - i still feel a pull tho so ill continue with them untill i dont feel anything. my ribcage is 27-28 inches as well and those larges just dont wanna stay on! hmm. i think eventually theyll hold with the yoga mat thang. theres a thread on how to do it somewhere

hephaistos

There's some kick-ass done in 2 minutes open office goodness.

Except for my obvious failure to draw the boob :D

Attachments

• cupring.jpg
    cupring.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 152