My progress and pictures thread

Insanity89

Hi everyone! I'm 24 years old, I really don't know which is my size, I think AAA?
My starting measurements are 27,5'' underbust, 30'' across the nipples and 29,1'' above breasts without swelling.
I started noogling 2 weeks ago, using the 7:2 method, I noogle 2 times a day for a total of 2-3 hours depending on how much time I have.
I'm also taking fenugreek, fennel, fish oil and evening primrose oil capsules.
This is my starting pic

Attachments

• YourPhoto_2014-0-6(18-3-45).jpg
    YourPhoto_2014-0-6(18-3-45).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 249

EzzieD

Our stats are VERY similar. I think mine across were also 27.5 or 28. My bra size is 32AA. It'll be interesting to see how we each progress being so close. Are you covering your nipples? I'm using bandaids cuz so far nothing else will stick. I bought the nipple covers from here with my new cups, but I have similar stickies here and they peel off.

Insanity89

enjerurei I really don't know what size I am, it's difficult for me because I live in Italy and we don't have "graduated" cups like in almost every other country :mad:

ezzied I told you we were similar :D
I'm not covering my nipples, I will do it if I notice some difference, so far I think it's not necessary. I can immagine the main difficulty is not to wet them with the oil! Are you getting a good swelling during and after pumping?

EzzieD

I get a small amount of swelling after. Nothing extremely wowing. If I drank more water while pumping it might be more. lol But they fill the entire cups, and when I first started, they couldn't. So I'd say that's good progress.

When I lotion before pumping, I just put lotion around the breast, where the edges of the cups/rings would be. And then afterwards I use either the Palmer's Cocoa butter or my Naturalful Breast Cream, depending on where I'm at in my routine. I'm terrified of my nipples stretching and looking funny, so I *try* to keep them covered. But the band aids are irritating me now and not sticking lately.

Why is it not good to wet the nipples with the oil?

Insanity89

I use a lot of oil because I'm afraid I could get stretch marks, I have some on my bottom, the only part of my body that developed properly...and I'm not using any tape or band aid to cover my nipples because I think with so much amount of oil they would come off after 2 seconds.
If you are still using the small cups, it's time to get the medium ones!

EzzieD

Really? You have stretch marks on your bottom? I have never heard of that before. Breasts and tummy...sure. If you are pumping gradually, I wouldn't think you need to use as much oil as it sounds. But better safe than sorry, I always say. I'd be afraid of using oil there and breaking out with acne. Sometimes I use olive oil in my hair as a treatment, but I make sure to wash my face afterwards...just in case. lol

Insanity89

So, it's been a month since I started and this is my progress. I didn't even want to take a new pic because I thought it would be useless since I wasn't noticing any improvement, actually I was thinking I was not responding at all. Glad I did it because looking at the pics toghether I see more fullness, I hope that's not just swelling!

Attachments

• jh.jpg
    jh.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 508

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Rock on Foxy Momma!

It is so easy not to see improvements and there is notable improvement. This is why I encourage others to share pictures. I'm no beauty queen (wait no queen either!) but I know I just can't see the changes. Thus subject others to cruel punishment to tell me what I fail to see. :)

Good job, month down!

DJ

Insanity89

Thank you DJ, you're always so sweet and encouraging! :)
You're right, it's so much easier to see the others' improvements than your own...

EzzieD

You absolutely look fuller! I'm jealous! I haven't done my new pics yet, but I hope I made as much progress. I plan on not noogling at all the day before, just to make sure all swelling has gone down to see any actual growth. But I am sooo impressed on what just one month did for you.

Insanity89

Thank you guys! :D

EzzieD said:
You absolutely look fuller! I'm jealous! I haven't done my new pics yet, but I hope I made as much progress. I plan on not noogling at all the day before, just to make sure all swelling has gone down to see any actual growth. But I am sooo impressed on what just one month did for you.

Yes it's better to take pics without swelling, I would like also to take a pic with the full swelling just for vanity...this was taken some hours after pumping.

ihrtboobies

Congrats on the results :) you look beautiful :) May I ask what is the 7:2 method? Is it different form pump and release or are they pretty much the same? Mine should be arriving any days now.. Hopefully soon so I can hop on board with everyone.

Kristin00

ihrtboobies- The 7:2 method is just where you pump and release at those intervals. Pump up and hold for 7 minutes then release (and some people massage) for 2 minutes, then pump and hold for 7 minutes again, and so on... Insanity89 has had great results! Hopefully you'll be on here posting yours soon too!

Insanity89

Thank you guys for your support! :)

ihrtboobies said:
Congrats on the results :) you look beautiful :) May I ask what is the 7:2 method? Is it different form pump and release or are they pretty much the same? Mine should be arriving any days now.. Hopefully soon so I can hop on board with everyone.

Like Kristin said, 7 minutes pump and hold then release for 2 minutes. I like this method because I feel like my boobies need to take a breath at least every 10 minutes, to restore blood circulation, I don't like the idea to suffocate them for an hour or more!
I'm sure you'll achieve stunning results because your breasts are already gorgeous! Did you get the large cups then?

EzzieD

I should try this method, although I've heard it doesn't make much of a difference. In my last 10 minutes I do something similar though. I pump and hold in 30 second intervals.

I might try the 7:2 method in.....1 minute!

ihrtboobies

Insanity89 said:
Thank you guys for your support! :)

ihrtboobies said:

Like Kristin said, 7 minutes pump and hold then release for 2 minutes. I like this method because I feel like my boobies need to take a breath at least every 10 minutes, to restore blood circulation, I don't like the idea to suffocate them for an hour or more!
I'm sure you'll achieve stunning results because your breasts are already gorgeous! Did you get the large cups then?

Hi everyone, so my pump still isn't here yet, but thank you so much for teaching me that method :) So recently I just bought 100% cocoa butter, flax seed oil , and vitamin e oil, i plan to incorporate these oils into pumping :) And @Kristin00 I already have a thread where I posted my current pics, I will post my progress there too once i get the pump :)

Insanity89

Hi guys! It's been a long time since my last update, unfortunately there's nothing to talk about, I started in february and I'm still not responding at all to NB
2i7m95.jpg

Do you think I should give up?