My Progress Each Week

WhiteWhiskers

I have been using the NoogleBerry system for about 2 weeks now, and I thought I should post my progress for any MtF or just males in general who are curious how the system works as compared to typical female results.

When I first started out, I was pumping barely for half an hour before the pain would be almost unbearable; now, I can easily last over an hour, and I usually push myself (with safety in mind, of course) to about 2 hours every morning, and 2 hours every evening. I've been doing each breast separately for a couple days at a time, since doing them together has proven troublesome.

I am in LOVE with NB. I especially love seeing the swelling after a 2 hour session. The pictures I am providing show what my progress looks like after 2 weeks of Noogling. My right-hand breast is the only one I have been noogling for the last 2 days, so that is why it is noticeably larger at the moment, but they quite easily even out when I start Noogling the other breast.

To have a reference of where I started. I like to use the phrase "My chest was skin-to-ribcage flat" literally no boobs, almost no visible breast tissue, and here I am, 2 weeks in, and making so much progress, I love it! :)

I will continue to update the thread with my progress as each week goes by.[/font]

I went wild with photoshop and did a little bit of Depth of Field editing and things like that, because this is a very special thing for me, so I wanted to make it more special than just posting pictures, I wanted it to be artistic. :) (The pictures are taken RIGHT after my 2 hour Noogling Session (Fresh Swelling) )

P.S. I am so sorry for all the facial and chest hair, I have not had time to shave.

Attachments

• P1140241_downscaled.jpg
    P1140241_downscaled.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2,181
  • P1140252_downscaled.jpg
    P1140252_downscaled.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,838

WhiteWhiskers

So, I wanted to make another status update. My breast growth has been growing steadily, its getting to the point that now, without swelling, they have a slight roundness to them. :)

I'm taking pills now to accelerate the process. I am fully aware of the list of potential problems such as mental problems, depression, weight gain, and have taken that into account if anything goes wrong. In the event that I have to stop taking pills, I will slowly, gradually, go off of them, rather than suddenly.

WhiteWhiskers

Status Update:

I've been taking Hormone Supplemental Pills, and pumping at a regular basis, at least once a day, for usually 2 hours straight at a time. I recently got the soft cup rings to make the process less painful, and I've noticed immediately better results, because I am able to apply more pressure than ever before, because the rings make the pain much more tolerable to my ribcage.

I'm loving the results, even if most of them are immediately from swelling, because I know where the boob shaping is going, and It just makes everything seem "right". I love it, and I will continue pumping until I reach my desired size, which I believe will be about a C Cup.

Attachments

• IMG_20141003_202252.jpg
    IMG_20141003_202252.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_20141003_202329.jpg
    IMG_20141003_202329.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_20141003_202101_2.jpg
    IMG_20141003_202101_2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 526

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Would mind expanding on what you're taking in the pills?

It is hard to believe I'm nearing one year pumping myself and like you, I do enjoy seeing the results of a nice long session. I still marvel at the feel of my own breasts on my inner arm when I reach in front of me or such (doing dishes, eating, etc).

WhiteWhiskers

The pills that I take are as follows:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V79ZH6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
6 Pills Daily -- Usually 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055ILB1O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2 Pills Daily -- Usually 1 in the morning, and 1 before bed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FDXLX6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I still have not touched this stuff yet, it's sitting in my cabinet, but the smell is terrible, and I fear an overdose would occur if I took it with the other medication, so I have not taken a single pill from it, yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UFSRG8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This was the very first form of alcohol i've ever consumed, (isn't that sad? I'm 22, and I still have not had an alcoholic beverage, and the first alcoholic thing I consume is breast enhancement tonic... lol). I sometimes mix it into large glasses of juice, since caffeine apparently dilutes the effects of it. It helps the other medication act faster. (Or so I think) It's been over a month since I last used any of it.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've personaly have taken 2 of your 4 myself (currently on the BO which you're not touched yet). I am by no means a doctor or even medically trained. However when I started on my journey, one of the questions I asked and sot an answer was "What and why can I mix X and Y?" and its negative form.

Sadly, there is little concrete data or even evidence but slowly I have formed the opinion that similar strength compounds tend to work together while dissimilar will usually interfere with each other. I'm happy to see things are working for you since PM is far stronger then the others (except the BO) but I do wonder if the Blend and Liquid might be interfering with it. Hehe, I'm still experimenting myself so I can easily be wrong.

On a more personal note regarding the alcohol, I don't think it is "sad" or such. Our lives are full of choices every minute of each day. We usually can only point to a few dozen in our lives and say "Now that was when my life totally changed.." I suspect you or your parents made a decision and have had the discipline to stay with it. No easy feat on the topic of alcohol since in my days of youth this would have been near instant "social death" and I don't think the world has changed all that much in 20 years. :)

Now, you are embarking on growing breasts. This too is a choice and like previous ones, an unusual one in context of modern societies (especially western). Perhaps it doesn't feel like a choice but it most definitely is one. Just like previous ones, there is consquences so be sure to have a firm understanding of what they may be.

In any case, you are definitely welcomed here and I encourage you to share. I know I have enjoyed the process much more by doing so. I'm a kid in a candy store again and experiencing new sensations in my body and in my life. And some of it is totally silly.. for instance, I am a side sleeper and I've been falling asleep with one of my little breasts leaning on my arm and the other draping over that breast. It is something most women take completely for granted yet for me when I realize it is happening, I'm suddenly very happy and content. It is an amazingly potent emotion. I hope you find moments equivalent in your journey.

If I have been too presumptuous then let me apologize now.

DJ

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:D Hey there! Tim here and I am a male as well and I have taken 3 of the 4 you have listed. The BO pills are the same ones directly from swanson for 5.99 a bottle. I order 6-8 bottles at a time from them. The nature day liquid is a great product. You can also apply it directly onto the boob and massage it in, esp on the nipples to get them to start BLOOMING AS WELL Here is 2 pics 1 when I began to grow and the 2nd where I am now in 2 1/2 yrs. Good luck and keep us updated!! Tim out.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • 179.JPG
    179.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,129

WhiteWhiskers

January 18th 2015, Fresh After Noogling (Swelling) results. (Keep in mind, I was noogling the left breast way more than the right breast at the time, so they are uneven as a result.

So not much has changed regarding my results, but starting to feel more comfortable with the idea of possibly taking actual hormones from: www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
...Just gotta be damn careful if I do.

Also, a more artistic picture from my DeviantArt account can be found here:
(Feel free to browse around if you want to.)
http://bit.ly/1CqAOE6

Attachments

• WIN_20150118_140045.JPG
    WIN_20150118_140045.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 431
  • WIN_20150118_140128.JPG
    WIN_20150118_140128.JPG
    328.3 KB · Views: 862
  • WIN_20150118_140242.JPG
    WIN_20150118_140242.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 711