My progress

Robyn

I have been using my NB for 3 months now. I am a genetic male, the brain is a different story. I was kind of big to start with, 42 under, 44 over. My story is a bit complicated since I started exercising during that time, and I have lost 15 pounds. I am now 40 under, 44 over. Despite losing all that weight, and 2 1/2 inches, the girls have hung in there! They might not seem like much to you ladies, but I absolutely love them. :)

My breasts have filled out in the size of my XL cup. They are much heavier, and more dense. I love how they feel when I walk. The left one used to be much smaller.

Sorry it is a bit blurry, not enough light. I had not used it for 24 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20141216_162645594.jpg
    IMG_20141216_162645594.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 141

Robyn

Funny, I haven't measured immediately after NB for awhile. I am 39 1/2 / 44. Maybe I should post a pic of that. The swelling lasts several hours, but I thought one with no swelling would be more honest. ??

Robyn

I am kind of embarrassed. You can't delete a post and I feel kind of silly posting my small boob pics, but bear with me ladies.

Merry Christmas.

zkk

No need to feel embarrassed! There's no rule for who should post pics and who shouldn't. This forum is for encouraging, not for flaming anyone. I think every single report of growth and improvement is inspiring for others. Your progress is great and helpful for many who consider losing weight but are afraid they'll lose their growth (that would be me). And 2'' swelling is awesome!

Merry Christmas :)

Robyn

Thanks zzk :) That makes me feel so much better. I don't know what happened to me after I posted, I had some kind of self esteem crisis I guess. There are so many beautiful breasts on this site.

As I lost weight, I noticed that my breasts became much firmer, but definitely not smaller, and they also filled out in the upper and medial areas.

The NB really works, you just need to stick with it. I am kind of addicted to it now. I like using it, it is kind of comforting to me to use it since it gives me what I always wanted, and it makes me look the way that I feel. I will probably have to stop using it a bit since I have a family reunion next summer. But after that, look out. This girl will have DDs.

I was actually surprised at how much swelling I had. When using it, I half fill an XL cup, and they are huge. I love to look at myself in the mirror after I use the NB.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree with zkk. We're all here to support and encourage each other as this can be a hard project to stick with over a long time. I would recommend better lighting in your pics. I don't think mine are fun for others to look at but I still do it as I need others to help me see that small changes I miss.

I hope to see more of you around as I need company here. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only genetic male here. :)

DJ

Robyn

Thanks dminer. I discovered that made a mistake in measuring or something. Not really sure what happened. I had to edit the measurements in the post to 40/44. After NB about 44 1/2.

I thought there were lots of genetic males around here. I frequent a TS web site called Beginning Life.

Robyn

zkk said:
No need to feel embarrassed! There's no rule for who should post pics and who shouldn't. This forum is for encouraging, not for flaming anyone. I think every single report of growth and improvement is inspiring for others. Your progress is great and helpful for many who consider losing weight but are afraid they'll lose their growth (that would be me). And 2'' swelling is awesome!

Merry Christmas :)

I made a mistake measuring the ones without swelling:( 40/44 with none. I edited the post.

Merry Christmas too!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Sure, there are others but it is my experience they will not contribute much and quickly vanish. Either way, I'm here and trying to share and that's what matters.

I'll check the site out but I'm finding I would like to find a IRL community. I find I learn more about myself by learning about others and forums just don't cut it for that IMHO.

Anyway, I hope to read more of your adventures.

DJ

Robyn

The group has been around for about 20 years I think. It is a really good group. Plenty of them do real life interactions. I see that you are in Denver. Check out this event in Vegas if you want RLI.

http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/

I sure made an idiot out of myself in my intro to this forum :( Oh well, thanks for understanding. No sense beating myself up over it.