My Progress

Hopefulforbreasts

I am just starting out with NB and am very excited. I had been looking into breast implants and even had a surgeon picked out but unfortunately I don't have to money for the surgery at this time. I fount NB while looking for natural breast enhancement.
I have been taking natural curves supplement for about a month now with no improvement, I also use a cream called isosensuals that is suppose to increase fat cells. I think the cream had given me s little more fullness but I'm hoping NB can give me the results I want.
My stats: 5'1, 115 lb, 30b/32a, 27 inches under bust and 30 for the bust.
Supplements: I take natural curves twice a day, collagen supplement daily, isosensuals cream twice a day, evening primrose oil (for acne possibly cause by natural curves pills), daily multivitamin, I also made an herbal oil from wheat germ oil and fennel and fenugreek that I massage on my breasts before and after pumping.

The pics are from before and after about half hour pumping session. Once i start getting permanent results I'll update.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 88

James

Looks like you are getting really good swelling there. This takes time and effort. Noogle and massage alternately in a 15min/3min pattern, massage with an oil you like, coconut oil is popular, safflower salad oil is quite thick if you want more lubricant, but because it is thick wash it off after your noogling session or it will clog your pores. Flaxseed oil is best applied after noogling and 2 or 3 times a day for just massage sessions. Just use small amounts of flaxseed oil and it should be completely absorbed. However flaxseed oil is somewhat sticky and not good as a lubricant for noogling. Flaxseed oil will go rancid if not refrigerated after opening, if it goes rancid throw it out. Other tips, drink lots of water especially when noogling and massaging. Warm your breasts (heading pad, hair dryer, not too hot) when noogling or massaging. Massage every day, but take breaks from noogling, on noogling days try to get in 2 hours or more, these do not have to be all at once. Good luck ;)

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you James,
Is it better to pump every other day to take breaks or to just take one or two days off per week. I use one of those bean bags that you microwave to warn my breasts but am thinking of switching to an electric one so I don't have to go back and forth to the microwave. I use wheat germ oil because I didn't like the coconut oil. I'm not sure if wheat germ oil goes rancid or not I should check into that. I definitely need to do more massages in between though.

James

There are lots of popular oils for noogling, as long as it is a good lubricant and allows the boobs to slide up into the cups as you pump instead of grabbing and holding back the expansion progress. I don't really know the best pattern of pumping days vs non-pumping, but I lean towards at least 2 consecutive days off per week. I think when you start for the first month you should pump more days but after one or two months back off to just two days pumping and the remaining massage only. You will have to experiment and find out what is best for you.

Hopefulforbreasts

Right breast larger than left

I'm noticing quite a difference between my right and left breast I am going to add more noogling to the other side hopefully it will make up for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 56

Hopefulforbreasts

I was able to pump for a full two hours and am trying o increase my pumping now to at least two hours per day with maybe some days less. I also started using a TENS massager to electrically stimulate my breasts in addition to hand massage since it's difficult to massage to a full 15 minutes at a time. The tens massager does it for you with electrical pulses. For now I just have the regular electrodes that I place on either side of my breasts but I ordered the breast electrodes and jus waiting for them to come in. I also use an electric heating pad now that I place over the domes which works well so that when I take the domes off my breasts are actually warm. Below is a pic of the awesome swelling I got from the two hour session. I also just started PM supplements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 51

Hopefulforbreasts

Re: Comparison pics about two weeks

I'm seeing slight progress, a little bit of a rounding out of my breasts other than that not much. Then again it's only been two weeks. I also just had my period last week so that may have affected it, I've noticed some people mentioning being slightly "deflated" after their period.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 145

Aduna

I use Flax seed oile around the base of the cups for noogleing.
It has a dual purpose. You can always wash it off.

tinytots

Hopefulforbreasts, sorry I just found your thread right now. Whatever your routine is keep at it because it's definitely working! I noticed that on your sig you mentioned using PM, can I ask you how many mg you take daily, and how long you've been on PM? My routine also includes PM, NB and and a vibrating bra, and I am also experiencing growth. :) But people say that PM only helps us grow 2 cup sizes at most, but as I started at 32AA you can imagine how much I hope this isn't true. I am definitely growing more and more greedy by the day, I just want my boobs to keep growing! Can't wait to hear more about your progress, thanks for sharing!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks TinyTots! I take 500 mg PM twice a day. I'm not sure about the maximum growth you can achieve but I'm thinking based on what I've read that it's best to only take for a few months so I plan to take three months and if I feel the need after a break from supplements I'll start bovine ovary. I've been taking PM for about a month and I'm hoping to gain two more cup sizes in the next
Two months since I've already gained one cup size (small 32B to small 32C). I have a newer thread in the gallery section if you want to check it out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 127

Hopefulforbreasts

Blister on nipple

So I recently developed a blister on the outer edge of my areola. When pumping the blister filled with more fluid and got a bit larger so I had to open it and clean it out in the shower. Has anyone experienced this before? A few weeks ago I was noticing some clear fluid on my breast near my nipple and so I'm wondering if this is a blocked milk duct or what? It was on the outer edge of the areola so I'm not even sure if your ducts are there or not? Never nursed before. My cups are a little too small so it may also have been from hitting the cup?

HoneyBee

I would get blisters when I was nursing (when using the pump). It's from the constant friction. Mine would be right on the nipple and I would have to pop them just to get the milk to come out. I don't think it's a clogged milk duct but I do believe it's likely due to the constant friction. Milk duct outlets are on the tip of the nipple. The skin will also thicken up in that area. Mine never went away until I stopped using the pump. I'm thinking you really need to use the large domes so that your nipple isn't against the dome. You might also be able to put tape over the nipples.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks honeybee,
I did order the large and extra large cups last Friday but the tracking says they are still in pre-shipment. I imagine it will be at least a week before I get them. I tried wearing my really sticky pasties to keep the nipple covered but they came off. For now I'm just massaging a lot and pumping and holding with the medium cups lightly without suctioning all the way.