My Results - CD/TV/TS

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Hi everyone :)
Finally! Got my noogleberry and I'm very excited
I read a few helpful threads and ordered the large (B-C cup) system
Plus I've also been using an herbal soap and cream for the last 4 days
So the results I'm about to post are after a week of soap and cream with 2 different hours of noogling
Pumping and holding air for 15 minute periods before releasing the pressure. Until an hour has passed
Still experimenting with technique of course since I literally just started. But hopefully my results help or inspire others

Here's my 1st day with NB

Attachments

• Picture 098.png
    Picture 098.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 808
  • gallery post1.png
    gallery post1.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 1,388

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Just a quick update

Finally an official Itty Bitty Titty Committee member. Yay!

(also posted in Breast & Nipple Enlargement area)

Recently I've begun to fill my large cups which is a huge surprise since I was basically flat when I got started. I mean I'm still fairly flat chested compared to a B cup, but as far as the A cuppers go... I'm a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee. Using the 1 - 2 hours twice a day (morning/night) routine. Pumping slow till no longer comfortable, holding the pressure until the hour is over. Sometimes I'll go an extra hour if I can. Seems to work best for me. Noogle 7 days strait, taking 1 or 2 days to rest before starting again. Drinking alot of water and eating 3 times a day. Small breakfast, big lunch, small dinner. Alternating on random days. As long as one of the 3 are big. This way the results won't fade away from losing weight. Being skinny isn't helpful and made it hard to see progress so after I started gaining a little weight and drinking more water, I see growth. Plus I've been using these capsules and cream along with the pump proccess so I think that might have alot to do with it. Hopefully I'll see more growth in the next few weeks but for now I am very excited. Thanks to NB. Greatest alternative to implant surgery, and much more affordable too! Maybe they'll let me be a spokesperon some day lol

Anyway, here is my update.

Attachments

• Results.PNG
    Results.PNG
    253 KB · Views: 709
  • Results 11-2013.png
    Results 11-2013.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 866

iaboy256

looking pretty good. Just a thought, you may want to post pics like 2 hrs after NG. That way, it may give you a more truer picture of progress.... Not just swelling.

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
iaboy256 said:
looking pretty good. Just a thought, you may want to post pics like 2 hrs after NG. That way, it may give you a more truer picture of progress.... Not just swelling.

hi and yes that's a great idea
i will definitely do so since alot of the swelling goes away after a while
the swelling that stays gets me excited lol but im still nowhere near my goal

should have more pics very soon :)

spudys

Vivian B
looking good love :) keep up the good work! it does take some time to get the results you are looking for :D so just take it slowly and they will grown nicely for you ;D love Vivian

stev

QOH's, looking good, i satart tonight transgendered
38a sh
158 lbs
goal?
thanks for the inspiration ;D

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
thank you all for the kind words and motivation. it is deeply appreciated
was feeling a bit lonesome around here when I first joined
good to see it's not as much of a ghost town as i thought
:)
but ok here's a few pics after 1 day without noogling

beginning to see more under clothes which is great!

get's me all excited thinking about it lol but yah

almost on my 3rd month with the large system

starting to fill cups completely when pumping

anyway... here they are.

good luck to everyone

Attachments

• After 24hrs.png
    After 24hrs.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 708
  • 24hrs After 11-2013.png
    24hrs After 11-2013.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 642