My results- nearly 4 weeks

nothing82

Hi, I have been using the Noogleberry for about 4 weeks now and thought I would post some results. I used to wear a 34B bra but strictly speaking was probably a 36A as my underbust is 31 inches. I find a 36 band way too loose though.
The first picture is in the first week of noogling. Stupidly I didn't take any pics before I started the programme but I hadn't been doing it for longer than about a week in the first pic although I am still a bit bigger there than when I started.
The second picture was taken today. I know they are assymetrical but to be honest that is not my top concern at the moment and I am not doing extra on the left one or anything like that. I think there is some evidence of growth but it is hard for me to be objective.
The third picture was taken yesterday but a few hours after noogling. I think I am a bit more hunched over in that one so they look like they hang forward a bit more.
I bought some 34C bras which fit pretty well. AND my stats have gone up as follows:

Before:
Underbust: 31
Bust: 37

After (now):
Underbust: 31
Bust: 38.5-39 (sometimes 39.5 after noogling)

I am not going to be unrealistic and aim for DD or anything. All I want is to feel normal and attractive. I have spent so many years hiding my body because I feel it looks weird/disproportionate. My boobs didn't really grow until I was in my 20s and for ages I wore those silicone gel inserts in my bra and felt like such a fraud. Even though they did eventually grow a bit, I think I am still stuck in that mindset and am hoping this will help me feel better about myself (think it's working so far!).
Also some pics wearing a bra (34C).

nothing82

Sorry- attachments too large for previous post. Here they are.

Attachments

• IMG_20140608_171148-1.jpg
    IMG_20140608_171148-1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_20140628_084511.jpg
    IMG_20140628_084511.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_20140627_105701-1.jpg
    IMG_20140627_105701-1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 289

starfish55

Desire. Decide. Imagine it. Do it.
Wow !!! How did you do it girl? Your girls look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! Give us advices!

And don't give up ! Your results are great so far!! :D

nothing82

Aw thanks Starfish, that's so nice of you! I definitely won't give up!
I do 1 hour 2 times a day using the contoured large domes. I used to do pump and hold and then releasing about every 10 minutes for 1 minute but I was finding that my nipples were feeling cold so was worried I was cutting off the circulation.... So yesterday I tried the 7:2 method and think I will do that from now on even though it's a bit more time consuming doing the massage and re-fixing the domes. I just put them on while watching TV and I work from home a lot so no big deal finding time.
I am also using Nip and Fab Bust Fix serum. I don't think it does anything for growth but it makes them feel nice and smooth. It's normally pretty pricey but I found it at a discount shop for really really cheap so I bought 4 tubes! I don't use any herbs or anything like that because I am paranoid about potential health risks.
Will post some more results and pics in another 4 weeks (fingers crossed they are good).

James

Yes, it looks like you have made great progress!
May I suggest that you submit a smaller version of your avatar, you can use a program like irfanview http://downloadian.com/softwares/800403 to scale it down.Or use attached.

Attachments

56.8 KB · Views: 105

starfish55

Desire. Decide. Imagine it. Do it.
:D Thanks for your answer!! Im paranoid about health stuff too, im on the pill and that's already too much for me, but i've read that a combination of her bs promote faster growth :( However your breasts look so cute! Im so glad you had such nice swellings so fast!!! :D
Keep us updated! Kissess sweetheart!!!

beckums

I forgot to mention that I think (like myself a few weeks ago) you are wearing the wrong size bra.
I believe that the add four-five inches method is outdated.
I believe you would benefit from putting your measurements in to this calculator:
http://www.brasizecalculator.tk
If you use that as a starting point, and go vra sizes shipping from there, you Will fine thé proper band size does a world of difference.
Before finding the right size I found that 34A was too big and 32A way too tight.
Now I wear 32B (because they are easy to find) and 30C which looks best and feels most accurate.
If the size you are given seems too big, just Google brabandproject. You will be surprised at what the right bra and swoop and scooping can do :)

nothing82

Hey Beckums. Yeah, I reckon you're right. And that's a coincidence that you said that because a couple of weeks ago I decided to get a 32D bra instead and it feels and looks so much better. I totally agree that the plus 4 or 5 inches model is outdated because it means that the straps are supporting the boobs rather than the band, which is how it's supposed to be.

Anyway, I should update as it has been another 4 weeks now. I have not had loads more growth but it has steadied out at about a 2 inch increase from when I started which I am happy with. I am about 39.5 inches round the bust up from just over 37". I will carry on my routine for at least 6 months to ensure that the growth is permanent.

beckums

I am happy to hear these methods work out for you :)
Other than slight unwanted areola stretching (due to my herniated tissue) all is going well in boobie Ville.
When I pump I find them nice and round, they just look a little silly when the swelling goes down. but I don't mind nb being a part of my definite routine :)

healthyhoneybee

I'm a little confused. With your measurements how did you come to the conclusion that you're a 34 B or a 36 A? I have a 31 inch band which puts me at a 32 and a 34/35 inch bust, puts me at a C cup. Albeit, a small C . Have you thought of getting professionally measured because your already a DD. I live in the US btw. So that's the measuring system I use. Your breasts look gorgeous by the way. :-D

nothing82

Hi, I live in the UK. If you go on most bra size calculator websites, they tell you to add 4 inches on an even number and 5 inches on an odd. Because I am 31, I added 5 to make 36. Then it's an A cup if you're an inch bigger, B if you're 2 inches etc. So because I was 37 inches originally, I got 36A which was ridiculous because the band did not fit at all. It was way too big.
I then switched down to 34C when I grew 2 inches with Noogleberry. It's hard to explain but even though I measure 39" around the nipples, my boobs are a little bit pointy which means that a 34DD would be too big for me as they are not full all over.
I then went to a 32

nothing82

Sorry, it posted before I was ready.... I then went to a 32D and the band fit is so much better. I might try a 32DD now just to see if it fits, might get a cheap one next time I go to the supermarket. The 32D I have not fits pretty well though, not bulging over or anything.
I am tempted to go and get properly fitted. But a lot of stores like Marks and Spencer do the add 4" or 5" so I am not sure what the result would be. Plus they all measure you with your bra ON and tell you to wear your best fitting bra. Well, if the point of the fitting is to discover your true size, it seems silly to do with a potentially wrong-fitting bra. Hmmmm. Maybe there are some stores that don't add the inches.

Glad to hear you're getting on well Beckums. It's amazing how quickly you get used to it being part of the routine.

nothing82

Oh and here are a couple more photos. Sorry, the quality of the one with the bra is a bit rubbish. I am wearing a 32D. The bra-less one might be somewhat due to pre-period swelling but not far off what I am like normally.

Attachments

• IMG_20140701_174150-1.jpg
    IMG_20140701_174150-1.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20140722_202344.jpg
    IMG_20140722_202344.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 182

beckums

All I gotta say is 'holy tits'!!!!
If you are 31 under
39 around
I would try to find a store that carries 30 bands
And I'd see if you could wear a F! I would try around those sizes
Each inch is supposed to be a cup size, if you only have slight protrusion and mainly fullness width wise, I think that would be a great starting point. See if you can't find some ;)
I bet the girls will look great in the right size bra.