My results- nearly 4 weeks

nothing82

Well, I went to Primark last week (which is a UK discount clothes store) to get some cheap bras. I tried on 32D but it was too small so ended up getting 32DD which seemed to fit really well. It felt insane buying it given that three months ago I was barely filling out my 34Bs.
Anyway, I decided to go back this morning to buy another bra. Had plans to get another 32DD but they were all out of that size (that is the problem with going up in size- I never had a problem finding a 34B ever but anything above a D is much harder. I am NOT complaining by the way, it is a BRILLIANT problem to have). So... I thought what the hell, I will try a 32E. Insanely enough it fit!!! And seemed to fit better than the DD as the cups went all the way back to my armpit rather than cutting into breast tissue. There is a tiny bit of gaping at the top but nothing much. So I ended up getting 2 of them of course. I am still gobsmacked.
I think the problem is that because so many women are wearing the incorrect size bra, people think that an E cup is enormous whereas a 32E is not. Or people think about a 36E which is like 4 inches bigger than a 32 (and about the size of my head!). And because celebrities lie about their size. Found a website the other day where it said Scarlett Johansson and various other busty celebrities are a 34B. Um, sure they are. And Sofia Vergara is a 34DD. Complete rubbish. So people's views get distorted. I still think my boobs look tiny albeit no longer flat because most of their volume is in the base. Yet I am fitting into an E cup bra.
On the Noogleberry front, I have just ordered the XL contoured cups. The large contoured ones are now getting a bit tight- I fill them completely width-wise (not length wise) without even pumping. So- maybe some more growth will happen once they arrive. I seriously don't know why I didn't try Noogleberry years ago (well, mainly cos I didn't know about it...), maybe wouldn't have spent all those years feeling so self-conscious. The scary thing obviously is that I don't know whether the growth is permanent. I do not get any swelling when noogling- my measurements are the same as pre-noogle. But I have been noogling every day, twice a day since I got it so who knows what will happen if I stop? It doesn't bother me to do it and if it means keeping the boobs, I am happy to do some maintenance.

nothing82

Oh and pictures or it didn't happen, right.

Attachments

• IMG_20140805_140811-1.jpg
    IMG_20140805_140811-1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20140805_141104-1.jpg
    IMG_20140805_141104-1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 84

nothing82

Hey, yes still noogling! I have now graduated to the XL contoured domes as the larges were getting a bit tight. They took a while to get used to as they are massive but are fine now. I am still doing about 2 hours a day, split into 2 or 3 sessions. I have also started taking one 'break' day a week.
In terms of measurements, I am measuring around 40-40.5 inches so overall about a 3-3.5 inch gain since starting noogling three months ago. Really pleased with this. I am wearing 32DD mainly- decided the 32E was a bit loose on me. I also wear 34D sometimes. Not bad considering I wore 34B at the start.
I think I will continue for another 3 months or so and then maybe gradually cut down to a few sessions a week for maintenance.
How are you getting along Beckums?

beckums

That's great news! :)
Very pleased for you.
I personally am avoiding the measuring tape for the meanwhile
As I've gained a bit of weight and dont want to discourage myself in terms of proportion.
I myself am in the transitioning from large to xl domes. Both of which are contoured.
I have cut down from 2 hours daily to 45m-1h due to lifestyle changes such as school and a new puppy.
Feel free to check out my thread as I will be posting update pics momentarily. Congratulations on all of your success in such short time! :)

beckums

Hey there!
New user name, same gal;)

How has noogling been going. Did you continue to grow? Have you just been maintaining? Id love to hear of your progress.

nothing82

Hi! Yes, have been maintaining about 39.5-40 inches which is good. I am trying to tone up and lose some weight elsewhere so I am noogling quite a bit to stop it from going from my boobs- haha. I think that in the new year I will see if I can cut back a little on the sessions but for now, I'll carry on doing at least 2 hours a day.
How about you? How are you getting on?

beckums

Thats great! :) it sounds like we have the same goals!
I noogle an hour almost daily, and i have begun takine bovine ovary.
i will be going back to thw gym to work on my physique as well, and will be incorporating the following in to my program:
MSM, CO Q10, DIM, Kelp, l-tyrosine and a collagen supplement called hair, skin, nails. So im focusing to put my thyroid at optimum for the BO, improve my gums (quit smoking and working on damage reversal) and improving my collagen production because of the constricted tissue in my breasts:)
Lots of work but im maintaining 37across these days:)
Trying not to measure until my birthday in december:)
Glad to hear you are maintaining your success:)

nothing82

Sounds great- hope you manage to maintain. I take a collagen supplement too but mainly for skin and hair rather than boob growth.

Hopefulforbreasts

You had amazing results! I'm just starting out and would love to have that my progress in just three months, I think I'll increase my time to two hours per day.

nothing82

Oh hi. Sorry for the late reply but I don't often come on here anymore. I have managed to maintain all of it basically. I still noogle when I get round to it. I am so glad this system exists. I would never want to get implants.

pianogirl

What's incredible is that we go from one extreme to the next! We remember the day not so long ago when finding that 34A was difficult, especially when it came to something flattering. And now, the complete opposite end of the spectrum! To find bras large enough to fit!
I was actually a lot smaller that you when I started. Under breast I was (still am) 30", and over breast 34 1/2". Meaning I was between a 34AA AND 34A. Basically a boy chest!
Now, 30" under breast and 40-41" over breast. I just bought my first 34DDD bras from VS. So keep at it!! Your on the right path!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Isn't that so true and I both love and hate the problem. I'm at 2 years now and started quite flat (couldn't even pump to an A) but this week I was noticing my D is getting quite snug after pumping). I really love this line of bras and I've maxxed the line so I am now on the hunt for a line that goes to DDD.

It's really about staying with it and riding out the "lows" when it happens.

DJ