My Stats and Plan

wishinandhopin

I'm currently waiting for my NB to arrive. I really hope it comes this week. I ordered about 12 days ago.

I've had 3 children and breastfed all of them. I have deep faded stretchmarks all around both breasts. I expect they will darken again, but I know they will fade.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124-127 lbs
Bust: 34.25-35" depending on the day (36" bent over)
Underbust: 30"
Waist: 26"
Hip: 36"

I was wearing a 34B bra, as measured my VS (they actually said I was between A and B). But after reading the proper way to measure for a bra I am getting some 30DD bras to wear. I already got one and my large breast fills out the cup perfectly. There is room in the small breasts cup.

My goal is to become more symmetrical and gain about 3 full inches in the bust. I'd like to be a 38" bust. I guess that would be a 30H bra or the sister size 32G. LOL!!! That seems so crazy to type.

Right now I am doing massage 2-3x daily. I use a few different oils and lotions as I am still trying to find what I like. I use flaxseed oil at night. I use a muscle rub, my favorite is Jason Tea Tree Mineral Gel, in the am and midday. Regular muscle rub seems to give an unpleasant burning sensation sometimes (I use a pea size amount)
I have a bust firming lotion that I think is Palmers brand. I bought 2 of them, but I am not sure I like it. After rubbing a bit it gets a weird flaky texture thing going and it smells a bit like stinky rubbing alcohol. I try to just use it after the massage instead.
I used jojoba oil yesterday and really liked that.

I had noticed my breasts were not filling my bra cups very well (I lost about 7 pounds in the last 5 months). They are now filled out nicely from just a couple weeks of massage. Actually, I noticed pretty immediate results. I hope that means the NB will work well for me.

I am not using any herbs or pills or anything and plan to avoid anything that messes with hormones. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and I don't want to do anything that might increase my chances.

I try to eat 40% of my calories from carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat. I do drink a protein shake every day. I drink lots of water. I also exercise and try to include some chest exercises with it.

When I get my NB I plan to use it every night before bed along with the massage. I am not sure how often I will get to use it more than that with my work and family schedule.

I can't wait! 8)

wishinandhopin

Well, that was pretty interesting. I can use both CL's at one time, but it is a bit of a trick to get them both to stick and pumped. I feel like I need extra hands. LOL I used lavender shea butter for the session and followed with a flaxseed oil massage.

After my session I measure 35.5" bust standing and 36.5" bent over. Looks the same. Fits nice in my bra just like after a massage session. So, looks like I can get some swell going. Yay!

Oh, I did start to get a light bruise where the bra gore would go on my small side. I have been bruised there before from a bra gore, so I would love to gain more fat right there. Anyway, I just massaged it and tried to place the cup in towards my breast a little further.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, you'll be surprised at the skills you can develop with wrists, elbows and forearms with these larger domes. :)

DJ

wishinandhopin

DJ, it's like a 2 for 1. Arms and boobs. ;)

Did my second session last night and it was a bit easier.

This morning I have no marks or bruises on my skin. Some of my stretch marks do look a little pink/purple, which I expected. That happens from massage sometimes, too.

wishinandhopin

Got my wacoal b. wow'd push up bra in the mail. I've never felt so supported! Usually going down the stairs I feel like I have to hold myself from bouncing. Not so with this bra! After noogling my bigger boob actually spills out a little and smaller fits perfectly. Strange thing is that I measure the same around the bust in this bra. I think it just adds more volume to the bottom and shoves the tissue forward.

I'm going crazy on ebay bra shopping now. Great bras and sizes for under $20. Woohoo!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe... kinda fun doing that. Trouble is, I can only find ones far too large for me at the moment (which can include Bs :b).

But I did get myself a cute "goal" bra that I will eventually fit. What's so special about a Wacom? There was a bit sale on them recently and they made a big "todo" out of it. The only thing that shocked me was the prices.. $50-70.. on sale!

DJ

wishinandhopin

I've never tried a Wacoal bra before, but it is really comfortable. I usually find push up bras to look stupid on me, but this one looked good. It didn't have gaps in weird spots or anything. Plus, after wearing it for hours I didn't have a bunch of redness. Just a light pink impression where the band had been that went away within a few minutes. I got it for about $17 on ebay (new). Oh, and it could just be wearing the right size, but it is very supportive.

I got a goal bra too! It's kinda fun to dream about.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well that sounds way more reasonable and better experiences than I've had with the obvious limited trials I've done. It is nice to know I'm not the only one who feels/felt most push ups look stupid on ourselves. :)

As for that dream bra or breasts, I actually think it is more than fun but really critical since it is the fuel for continuing in rough times. So yes.. dream big.. dream often and know it will happen when you've paid the right price for it (meaning time and effort).

In just 6 months, I've had atleast 3 major "commitment" tests where it would have been so much easier just to stop and whine about it not working. That dream.. that vision, even sense of touch that I have in my head keeps me going. I wish everyone could find this place. It is funny as this is probably one of the first times I've found "just do it" surprisingly easy to do and I thank that dream every day for the strength.

DJ

wishinandhopin

That's great! It's really a lot like exercise. You don't see immediate results. Sometimes it takes months to see change. I try to remember that every day of exercise (or noogling) gets me that much closer to my 3 or 4 month goal of seeing some change/improvement.

wishinandhopin

I've been noogling twice a day for a total of about 1.5-2 hours total. I'm still doing massage. I'm using jojoba oil and Jason Cooling Minerals & Tea Tree stuff. I like using the lavender shea butter on the rings. Combined with the jojoba oil seems to get the best suction seal for me.

My measurements seem the same, but they look improved to me.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'll have to try jojoba and others talk about muscle rub which just doesn't make any sense to me. Regarding the tape measure... evil thing it is.. all lies! :)

It takes alot of growth to show up on there and "fulling out" never shows up. Do yourself a favor and lose it :)

DJ

wishinandhopin

I've been using a heating pad along with the NB the last two days. So, noogle for around 7 minutes and then heat pad for around 2 minutes, repeat. It really helps get rid of the rim marks quickly. My boobs feel a lot more firm. Judging from bra fit I am gaining a little middle boob, but measurements remain more or less the same. I am very happy with results so far.
I'm still massaging a couple times a day, at least.

I want to try hydronoogling, just have to find the time.

titlehere

wishinandhopin said:
I've been using a heating pad along with the NB the last two days. So, noogle for around 7 minutes and then heat pad for around 2 minutes, repeat. It really helps get rid of the rim marks quickly. My boobs feel a lot more firm.

I lurrrve using a heating pad! it definitely helps get rid of the rings quickly AND has the added bonus of increasing blood flow. yay!

Kristin00

Is the Wacoal bra size 30DD? I was wearing 34A bras for the longest time. Granted I've grown a little with NB but now I realize how much I was flattening out my breasts by wearing the wrong size. My 34As and even Bs seem to just sit on top of the breasts and make them look much flatter than the bras I got in a C cup. I got a 34C because in stores around here it is hard to find C cup or larger in a smaller band, but the style of bras I got seem to fit a little tighter in the band so they work. Our measurements are close and you had said on my post that our breasts look similar so I'm wondering if 30DD bras would work for me too? That sounds so huge!

wishinandhopin

Kristin00 said:
Is the Wacoal bra size 30DD? I was wearing 34A bras for the longest time. Granted I've grown a little with NB but now I realize how much I was flattening out my breasts by wearing the wrong size. My 34As and even Bs seem to just sit on top of the breasts and make them look much flatter than the bras I got in a C cup. I got a 34C because in stores around here it is hard to find C cup or larger in a smaller band, but the style of bras I got seem to fit a little tighter in the band so they work. Our measurements are close and you had said on my post that our breasts look similar so I'm wondering if 30DD bras would work for me too? That sounds so huge!

I know it sounds huge, but the cup size is relative to the band size. So the 30DD cup holds the same amount of tissue as the 34C.

I do find that ordering online is better for the small bands. A lot of places offer returns within 30 days, or similar. So, I just returned 3 bras that didn't work. It's a bit of a hassle but worth it to have a great fitting bra.

If you have the money, I just fell in love with Bradelis New York. I got my first bra a couple days ago. I used their size chart and got the 32F. I should have gotten 30F and it would have fit perfectly. It gets me more cleavage than I have ever seen on my body and lifts. It adds a couple inches to my bust measurement and it's supposed to reshape the breasts.

wishinandhopin

One month update:

Under: 28.5"
Bust: 35" (swell to 36")
Over: almost 34"

Seeing changes on inner boob and upper chest. Feel much more full. Still very asymmetrical, but haven't worked too much on that, yet.

I am incorporating the Bradelis 3 step bras in my program. I bought a step 1 bra and love it. I did use their size chart and got the 32F. I should have gotten 30F, but the band is okay and you are supposed to be able to graduate to the next level in about 3 months. I hope to fill these cups before graduating to step II. Bra gives an amazing look and I measure 37" in it! That has never happened in any bra, no matter the push up or padding.

Kristin00

You were right, we are almost the same size! If will be neat to track our progress together. My hubby has out of the blue told me a couple times lately that he can tell a definite difference in feel and appearance since I started. That makes me feel good! Glad to hear you're seeing progress too. Keep it up! :)

I don't know much about those Bradelis bras...How does the 3 step work?

titlehere

I'm also very interested in the Bradelis bra step program. Please keep us updated on your results using the step 1!

wishinandhopin

I'm still noogling when I can. I keep track of my progress on another forum.

I still have increased fulness and have gone from not always filling my 30DD bras to filling or overflowing in them, depending on bra. Finding bras that fit properly is a struggle.

My measurements are not that changed, but sometimes I wonder if I measured wrong to begin with, or inconsistently. I don't really trust measurements as much as bra fit. I'm around 35.25" bust and 28" under bust.

I really like the Bradelis bras, but wish I could have a fitting at their store. I just got a 30F in step II and it is much too small. The 32F (step I) I have still has a little gapping at the top, but now I think it is just the way the lace pokes out. I guess 32F is the better choice after all, although I wish I could try 30G and 32E for comparison sake. I like the way these bras create cleavage. They really do move the breast forward and up.

I am really hoping to see another cup or two by my year anniversary in April.