My stats and questions on NB and previously stretched skin?

midbackn2013

I'm 5"4. Never had any kids. 17. 32 A. 100 lbs. Pescatarian( its a vegetarian that still eats fish)

I've been reading on here a lot about how if your skin has been stretched before, you might get good results with NB? I was just wondering if I might have that chance too. You could say that my skin has been stretched before. I've lost a few pounds recently. 10 to be exact (which is a lot for me considering my normal weight was 110). I look thinner and healthier now but I lost my boobs(and butt)!! I went from being a 32 B to a 32 A :\ . Yikes. I have more stretch marks on my boobs now because they've grown and shrunk so much through out my life. lol. Those can be fixed though.

I gained a lot of water weight this ONE time and my boobs grew to a small C!!! It only lasted a few hours but I was still happy!

Using the noogle berry(which I plan to do next year after I'm 18), drinking loads of water and upping my protein, do you think I have a chance to able to make it to my goal of a full B or 32 C?

If you have any extra tips, I'm open :)

Nice to meet you all by the way! (^_^)/

BustyBabe

Hi,
It's definitely possible! Some girls here started out even smaller than you and ended up with C or D cups.

I have no tips, I'm not a success story...yet :p.

midbackn2013

@bustybabe
Thank you so much for replying :D. You're one of the girls on here whose story I've been keeping up with actually. I wish you the best on your endeavor! ^^

BustyBabe

Oh, thank you! Hope I don't let you down then :D.

Good luck to you too! If you want to start doing something now, you could always try messaging them.

midbackn2013

Lol!!! Thank you.

I definitely plan on massaging soon. I'm buying an electric massager though. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

BustyBabe

Have you heard of chi massages? Some people say they've grown from just that alone! You don't need anything additional to do them.

midbackn2013

Cool! :D I have heard of them before but I never looked into how they were actually done. I had a surgery on my side (very close to my boob) and they went in through my ribs to pull a tumor out of my lungs. That side and the bottom of my boob are still some what numb so I'm afraid to do manual massages because since my nerves are weird on that side, I get scared that manual massaging will do a reverse effect on that boob and make it smaller. And that would be horrible considering that that one is already my smallest one. :-\

Matt B

Hi TBF, Actually the reverse is true.Massage will help nerves regenerate to a certain extent so I'd go ahead.Id does take time though.Nerves regenerate only a few millimeters a month so do the math.LOL!

Good luck hon, Matt ;) Keep us posted

midbackn2013

@Matt B REALLY!?! I guess I should've done my research on massage before judging then because I had no idea! In this case, I'm not that afraid to do massages. Thanks! ;D I'll start looking up how to do chi massages and see where it all takes me from there.

Matt B

Mornin TBF, I had a hip replacement procedure sometime ago and the fu@#in doctors damn near killed me.A lot of nerve damage resulted from this,and my massage therapist worked on my leg for 6 months.I'm back to playing tennis again and pretty much normal. Well,except for the growing boobs part!LOL ;D

Get some good lotion and gently massage the girls and I think you'll be fine.And,you may very well get some feeling back in the
damaged girl.

Take care, Matt ;)

midbackn2013

My God, this is KILLING me. I want to buy NB NOW!! I've only been looking into for 2 months now and I'm already dying to buy it! There's no way I'll be able to wait next year! Sigh, time needs to hurry up and pass by. Maybe it will once I stop thinking about NB so much :D lol.

@matt, Do you know of any videos that teach you how to do chi massage. I've read SO many directions for it, but I still don't understand. I'm the type of person that's not good with written directions, but with videos.

Matt B

Hi TBF, I don't know of any videos,but it is really simple. Right hand on right breast,left hand on left breast and massage in opposite directions in a circular motion.That's it.I'm like you in that once I see it I'm good.
You could try googling Lucille Sorella and chi massage and see what comes up,but I think you'll be fine.

Hope this helped, Matt ;D

midbackn2013

Just letting everyone know that I plan to buy NB next month!! Whoop! I honestly could buy it now, but I'm going on a month long trip to nashville to stay with a close friends and her family. I wouldn't feel comfortable noogling there. lol. I have a feeling it'd be a bad idea. *middle of the night. Loud fart noise echoes through the house*

Matt B

Hey TBF,congrats girl!! There's nothing to be nervous about,youll do fine.As for pics,take some before pics so you can compare.

Matt ;)