my stats

jnorton22002

HI anyone that reads my post.

I just wanted to post some updated info on my stats. I must be in a funk right now as I seem to not have change much. :'( :'(. My hips got bigger, they are now 42 1/4 but it's my boobs I want bigger. They are still 45 1/4. No other measurements have changed. Soooo for now they are

Hips 42 1/4,waist 37 plus, down a little. under 39, over nips 45 1/4, and across armpits 44 1/2.

Great noogling to every one. May we all get the booby greed and go for the gold HeHe :-* :-*

Chin up dear Joni. No growth doesn't mean nothings happening, you know that!

Keep in mind the fast gains you have made over the last couple of moonths and give your boobs time to rest. They may be gearing up for another spurt. let me know about those pictures dear. keep on pumpin' :-* :-*

junjo

Cheer up, dear! Your photos show us that you are making an awesome progress, so don't worry too much about it. I am sure that in no time an even bigger progress will appear to you.

I see that you are measuring your waist also. Do you do anything to slim it down? I am currently starting tightlacing, I don't want to exageratte on that, so I am taking it easy.

Good luck :-*

jnorton22002

Hi guys, thank you soooo much flatty, i know that I've had good growth, I'm just as impatient for my boobs to grow as I am to be Joni inside and out. You kindness never ceases to amaze me. Junjo, I don't know if I know what tightlacing is. I do measure my hips, waist under across fullest part and above. I don't do that as much as I used to because we all agree that we should be doing that anyway. I am watching what you wonderful ladies call "THE BOOTY". I have grown almost 2 inches there. In fact it really is getting to the point where I will have to start buying ladies jeans. I have a pair given me and they fit better. Thanks guy's. I appreciate the responses. :-* :-* :-* :-* Mama J

tightlacing sounds like some kind of corsetry doesn't it? ooh I'm interested. i would love to shrink my wasit a bit. Have you ever thoguht about a waist cincher Mama? I here they work well.

junjo

Flatty is right, tight lacing is a sculping body method using corsets. If you girls know Dita Von Teese is the methodshe uses for her tiny tiny waist and is frequently photographed wearing corsets made especially for this. She uses it as a fashionable pin-up like corset, but you can use a more simple one under your clothing, discrete and almost undetectable. I know girls that lost 5cm in their waists just wearing the corset (that is usually 10cm less than the size of your waist) 4h or less everyday for couple months.

I need to admit that it is not simple and as almost everything has its price, you have to be careful to not harm yourself. I do crunches and abdominal/back exercises to avoid the muscles to lose tone. And I am trying to go slow because I don't want to overdo it.
But it seems a good idea if you want a smaller waist, since the other alternative for changing the shape of your waist is only surgery.

jnorton22002

Oooooooooooh the smaller waist, that would be divine. My additional problem is that the saw palmetto I'm taking as my anti-androgen, cause me to gain in belly fat, ugh. Would this device help to move the fat where it really belongs? Also, flatty, I'm still having trouble with the pictures. I can't seem to get them from Photobucket, because I don't have the methods like messenger, twitter etc. I'm really into just posting allot because I truly enjoy reading about how good things are going for others. If I can learn to upload them I will post more.

I think one of the reason's why my boob size isn't getting larger is because my muscle mass IS getting smaller. That is because of the hormones. Any help from my wonderful family here would be of great appreciation. Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-*

junjo

I've read a whole lot of girls and sites that say that tight lacing helps losing weight since you feel discomfort eating too much and heavy stuff wearing it. I don't know exactly about moving the fat around, many corsetmakers try to make their corsets to avoid the fat to go to the belly, because no one want a perfect hourglass figure and a pot belly when you turn to the sides. :D

About your muscles, I don't know if in your case it would be better to let it get smaller and then the breasts start to grow or if it would be a good idea to do some pecs exercises, but I would wait a little more to see what happens. Noogleberry seems to be a pretty moody device, out of nowhere you grow.

kisses :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Junjo, thank you so much for the reply, I will look into those. I used to be fairly trim. I'm by no means fat but I do struggle right now with it because of all the things that are occurring, fat redistribution, weight gain from hormones and saw pallmetto. I think you are right, I should wait awhile yet. Thanks hon Mama J. :-* :-*

Lily13

A corset makes your insides move around, which is how your waist shrinks. I've never looked into it much though and don't know the level of risks involved! Just be safe! :)

jnorton22002

Hi Lily,

I'm very much wanting to look every bit the part of Joni, but I don't want to be foolish either. I will check into things properly, you can certainly count on that. As I said I used to be trim, but I haven't been back in the gym since after my cancer. Someday, soooo I hope to. I am moving forward on my journey and nothing will stop that but I do wish to enjoy being the woman I should have been born as instead of sick or what. Thanks dear soooo much. Your advice is well heeded, hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

A - ha! I know where you are goimg wrong on PB.

1) choose the photo you want to post in Photobucket and click 'share'

2) You will see 4 tabs across the top 'Post to website'
'Send e-mail'
'Get link code'
'Send to phone'

3) Click on 'Get link code'

4) Copy the text in the box that says IMG for bulletin boards & forums

This is the link that you need to post (by pasting) in your message to display your pictures.

Hope this helps sweets. Let me know by posting some fabulous photos okay?!

:-*

jnorton22002

Hi flatty, I will try to do those things. I truly don't know wabout the fabulous pictures though. But I will give it a go soon. Thanks so much for your information, I believe that is my problem. Hugs my dear :-* :-* :-* :) :) Mama J

jnorton22002

Hi again dear flatrty, because I'm not a computer whiz, what is pasting? Would love to do my own photos Thanks Hon Mama J. :-* :-*

Lily13

To paste something you right click on your mouse. A window should pop up and you click paste.

Before you can paste you have to copy a link or text though. If you don't know how to copy it is simple! First you highlight the text or link you want to copy. Then right click your mouse and click copy. Hope this makes sense! ;)